Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Gore When Using Guns ? :((

Tr1ples1xer

Is it only me ? I can't get anything to cut in half using my guns anymore.

I reallly love splitting enemies in half but Ive tested 5 forma flux rifle and 5 forma tigris (dominant slash weapons) which used to give me lots and lots of body parts everywhere but tonight I could not gib anything for the entire games something is wrong.

What is going on ? is splitting enemies in half melee only now ? this would be verrry bad for me. Can anyone at DE confirm this is a bug ? If this is a feature tho I will write my letter of resignation right away...

Gore is very satisfying and one of the reason I like WF so much, please don't take it away.

Try using weapons with high slash. Should give you all the gore you want :)

Not sure why your flux isn't working, but mine splits corpus crewmen in half quite often. Haven't tried with new update though.

Edited by michaelwii

Try using weapons with high slash. Should give you all the gore you want :)

If you read my post, I said I tried all my favorite high slash weapons, tigris used to gib more than 75% of the time and flux also, but today there is 0% gibbing going on with guns at least, melee can stiill cut in half, but with guns it is not working at all, something is wrong.

Its pretty lame how puncture and impact weapons dont have gore. :(

IKR ?, every weapon should leave a mark or gib a little, but since damage 2.0 this changed a lot, no more gore without heavy slash weapons, but even now those don't do nothing at all, enemies just fall down ad die with every weapon they die the same.

Please fix this DE, add an extreme gore option.

If you have a dread on you... I highly recommend it. It's a great weapon if you want gore.

Dread isn't gibbing anything since melee 2.0, this is what I am saying. I have every weapon in the game...

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Have you been running high elemental damage lately?

Iirc the way damage is dealt elementals come before physical damage, and the element that kills said enemy has its death animation played. Never tested if it still works that way, but that may be why you are seeing what you are seeing.

Have you been running high elemental damage lately?

Iirc the way damage is dealt elementals come before physical damage, and the element that kills said enemy has its death animation played. Never tested if it still works that way, but that may be why you are seeing what you are seeing.

Made the test last night, I removed every elemental damage from my flux and added slash damage and NOTHING not one split !

Also they changed the deth rifle , it used to be 0 puncture 0 impact and 4 slash thus it would gib everytime, but it is now 0.3 0.5 and 4 so we never see any gibs now, SOMETHING IS WRONG GUYS I TELL YA.

Did DE remove gore on purpose ?? please please tell me this aint true.

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Was playing solo and I got zero gibs, I reaaaally hope this is just a bug.

It'd have to be a bug, because mine's working fine (unless I join someone else's game).

How about mods? I usually run Serration/Split Chamber/Shred with the Toxic/Lightning Dual Stat Mods (the ones with +status) and the last mod slot... uh I think Fast Hands IIRC. Oh, and a Mutator too.

Edited by Xylia

Cutting enemies in half by shooting bullets? That's bullsh anyway.

Reminds me of Fallout3... Where an headshot enemy would just end up being beheaded. With a sniper rifle shot. That's stupid.

Having every single enemy die the same way with every weapon is better ? falling down dead when I shoot you point blank in the head with my drakgoon is very lame imo. I absolutely despise shooting a whole clip into someone and not seeing anything, no wounds no gib nothing, I won't play a game that doesn't show me weapon damage , WF used to have the best gore ever but as of melee 2.0 I aint seeing any gibs HALP !

Have you checked your Gameplay options? There is an option there to on/off Gore.

Yes gore is on of course, even toggled it last night but to no avail, so you guys are getting gibs with your weapon ? so its just on my end ? I'd feel better if that was the case.

I did solo testing of this yesterday as well, flux/dethrifle were not splitting enemies with or without elemental damage.

Gore is enabled.

I noticed that they changed the Deth rifle also, it used to be 0-0-4 but it is now 0.3 0.5 4 so of course what does that mean ? instead of 100% gibbing, its now 0% GG DE.

Yep, I tried Dread, Miter and Flux rifle.  Enemies just ragdoll now instead of being cut in half.  I even see the slash proc pop up before they die.

BOOOOOOO I knew it, game is dead to me  if this aint a bug, PLEASE DE FIX THIS, and add an option for extreme gore !!