Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stance's Hidden Damage Multiplier -_-

Smoking-Ashes

Tranquil cleave is mindbogglingly easy to find compared to crimson dervish.  I've ground out 8 tranquil cleaves, I had to trade for a crimson dervish despite grinding just as much for it :|

you are super luck or i (many others as well) are unlucky because we cant get T C; i did over 10+ h on earth and phobos for it and only got 3 of 'em but received on 2 because 1 of the missions didnt save the data :(

Edited by Smoking-Ashes

you are super luck or i (many others as well) cant get T C i did over 10+ h on earth and phobos for it and only got 3 of 'em but received on 2 because 1 of the missions didnt save the data :(

I did a hell of a lot more than 10 hours on earth for those :|

i suppose people cant read when others write, reply with positive/constructive/ect criticisms...such is the internet full of bias, self centered, illogical, childish, ect child/ren or man child/ren (idk the female term for this praise :( )

teaches me to try and get other's insights and opinions in a adult fashion -_-

Welcome to general discussion :D i think in the feedback section you can have a more constructive discussion.

On topic i think if DE would give more insight in such things it wouldnt be a problem.

That includes ability numbers(damage, number of enemies effected, duration and so on), several mods like handspring etc. To know how these things effect your game exactly you have scroll around in wiki. Which is not a big problem, still i would prefer to see all numbers ingame. Same goes for the stance you mentioned.

Edit: but i wouldnt ask for a nerf for something strong. I would prefer a buff to other rare stance mods(if they dont have it and could need it)

Edited by (PS4)fingernageldreck

Cleaving Whirlwind also has a damage multiple I'm fairly certain, the Galantine is fairly weak before I had the stance, but obliterates everything after.

I personally don't mind the damage multiplier, I just wish it was clearly stated, and applied to most of the slower styles.

and for the record, Crimson is WAY harder to get then Tranquil.

One drops off the Bombard, the other drops off Cleavers, tell me which spawns more often.

Edited by lZerul

Tranquil Cleave is pretty slow, until you put on Fury and Berserker and/or use Volt/Valkyr.

Kind of feel like the damage bonus is needed.

Now see, im not so sure.

Im still perfectly capable of mincing crowds of lvl 30 Grineer with any combo i care to use with the DNikana. If its something thats a little bit tougher like a Prosecutor then ill use its 2nd combo, then its 4th combo. Nothing ive been able to test that on has survived that so far.

Why was the Galatine a OP Crit charge weapon for 6 months?

The melee system itself is insane. I am have issues making a "OP" build. Look at it this way. Channeling increases x dmg by 3 to Equal 4k per 2 hits, but with Elemental Dmg. I hit 1.5k per hit, but I don't have to channel. And my channeling is upward of 9 points per hit. Which one is better?

Derwish was my first rare Stance but never found it again.Its very powerful but way slower than phoenix.(EXAMPLE)Think about if when you make in a second 2 attacks with 400 dmg or 1 attack with 800dmg its the same.I think Crimson is fine how it is.Check out the other Stances they give some weapons huge improvements (Brutal Tide) others are very bad like the Fragor one.

Edited by K0bra

Ive said this 1000 times

Use of emotes and forum personas doesnt make someone immature

It's the internet, people will judge you based on anything and everything, and use anything and everything against you. No point trying to justify yourself, and don't worry about it.

It's the internet, people will judge you based on anything and everything, and use anything and everything against you. No point trying to justify yourself, and don't worry about it.

I know

It still bugs me

Ive been called out on arguments over my cat persona many times as if that  affected my argument at all

Even my double spacing was used to discredit me

Its just bait

i suppose people cant read when others write, reply with positive/constructive/ect criticisms...such is the internet full of bias, self centered, illogical, childish, ect child/ren or man child/ren (idk the female term for this praise :( )

teaches me to try and get other's insights and opinions in a adult fashion -_-

As you're the one who can read, you know this is not the forum for it :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/204165-general-discussion-what-is-and-isnt-general-discussion/

Next time, search the feedback discussion to see if they didn't talked about it yet :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217252-buff-dragon-nikana-now-with-a-little-math-and-videos/

And I love you too !

Edited by Hyunsai

All melee is not created equal.

I deal 15k on Dual Ichors, and at the 4th to last hit of Combo 2, of Swirling Tiger, the proc chance is increased than normal. 10k~50k knockdown attack whenever I have the chance.

Yes there are hidden multipliers on stances.

The Dual Ichor is undoubtedly the most powerful melee.

People, what the F***? Tranquil Cleave is HARD to get. I slaugthered thousands of Frontier Butchers and it never dropped for me. I managed to trade 3 other rare stances for it though. So just because you got extremely lucky with RNG it does not mean it's EASY to get.

People, what the F***? Tranquil Cleave is HARD to get. I slaugthered thousands of Frontier Butchers and it never dropped for me. I managed to trade 3 other rare stances for it though. So just because you got extremely lucky with RNG it does not mean it's EASY to get.

I feel you brother.

I have a question for the OP, Why does this bother you?

My point being, having hardly used single swords since Melee 2.0 dropped and having used mostly Melee I can personally attest that Melee is viable pretty much regardless of the weapon or stance being used. Some may do better than others but that has always been and always will be the case. I simply do not see a problem.

Edited by NevanChambers

I know this. I traded my way to obtaining 4 of the five rare stance mods in this game(Without purchasing plat hallelujah), but that only solidifies the point that these stances are insanely difficult to obtain. I don't believe that should be the case with these mods, that add another layer(No matter how thick or thin) of gameplay to the game.

Being hard to obtain =! justifying strength or imbalance

That's the worst thing I've heard in months pertaining to balance.

And while this is true in this games instance(Bleedout duration mods lol), locking out gameplay elements in the form of a rare mod in a rare mob or putting it in a specific mob that only appears in one or two planets is just wrong IMO. 

Edited by Darkmoone1

Cleaving Whirlwind also has a damage multiple I'm fairly certain, the Galantine is fairly weak before I had the stance, but obliterates everything after.

I personally don't mind the damage multiplier, I just wish it was clearly stated, and applied to most of the slower styles.

and for the record, Crimson is WAY harder to get then Tranquil.

One drops off the Bombard, the other drops off Cleavers, tell me which spawns more often.

i said i before as well, but just because butchers spawn more/easier to kill doesnt mean its very easy to get them to drop the T C

I dont get it what you guys achieve when Crimson is nerfed?NOTHING! That dont make the other Stances better!I dont get the point.

Better is to buff some other stances.Thats all.

i said that in my argument , that they should remove the multiplier and if not than add multipliers to the other rare stances as well XD