Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need A Secondary

Xyloe

So I'm currently using the Twin Gremlins for my secondary, but I want something better. Does anyone know of a good secondary I should work towards trying to obtain. Also, I can't do lab research, because the clan I'm in is being stupid so yeah.

oh, no clan research stuff? well, marelok's out. I really liked the akmagnus before the marelok was released. other than that, start hunting the G3 for the brakk

akbronco prime and bronco prime are also good

I had the magnus, but they weren't really satisfying me too well. I do have the blueprint for the Brakk, but I usually get destroyed by the G3. I'll look into the bronco prime and akbronco prime.

Thanks

I realy like using the Kunai, also the akfuris are pretty nifty, and if you have the Dex furis they are pretty good to. Realy though if you had clan research, I would say the Marelock and Akstilettos. Brakk and Detron are good to if you are willing to spend days farming the Harvester and G3.

you want great secondary well the castana and stug are great for end game.... but if you want the best try finding the Brakk... you need to defeat the grustrag three and they drop all parts for the brakk... I have the akbroncos, despairs and castana they are great but now i cant let go the brakk is so awesome

Start your own clan, build the labs, research the Marelok. It's not hard, really, and the payoff is superb. Or do what the guy above me said. I hear akboltos are pretty good, could be worth looking into them, but they're a bit convoluted to build. Other than that, Bronco and its many iterations are good, Brakk is great, Vasto and Akvastos are great fun, and the throwing weapons are all powerhouses, can't go wrong there.

Despair is really good in all ranges but somewhat challenging for some people in long range, Brakk is as well...unless u like to keep your distance, Marelok if you was long distance power, Detron is good overall but there is spread over long distances, and so on

in the end choose the secondary of that has good stats and appeals to your sense of aesthetics.

So far the weapons I advice to other players :

AkVasto - Easy to obtain and hig DPS.
AkMagnus - Easy to obtain and hig DPS / high crit.
Castanas - Hig damage, low fire rate - Not the best dps, fancy to take stuff out in one shot.

Twin Vipers - Insane DPS but close to no ammo conservation.

Dual cestra - Insane DPS but close to no ammo conservation.

Marelok - High damage, Nice critical chance, fancy reload speed. Though it has a low fire rate, it's a very fancy weapon.

In "general" all other secondary weapons are either S#&$, or too hard to get to advice people to obtain it. 

Have fun :)