Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

Alia nodded. "I'll be as gentle with him as I can. Though you mentioned him being partly organic. I think maybe Ana should be called in to help me since I'm skilled with the engineering but not medical stuff."

rN9mr4e.png

"Do what ever needs to be done." Aventius says with care.

"Near last of dragon's...Wait, that's a Dragon? I mean, we have statues of them in the dojo but they don't look anything like this one." Mary looked at the old sentinel in amazement while her Deathcube closed in on the dragon to examine it. Sparks then gave several series of little bleeping noises, possibly in an attempt to communicate with it. 

58IJAfD.jpg

"Orie das met. Idil sa. Dragons your kind, least resemble." Qul'laran mentioning to Mary. "Mulsa tek west. Med im pel. Ancient, medieval."

The Dragon points its wing to the Deathcube.

"This cube speaks.  Qul'laran, est pal eet. My name."

rN9mr4e.png

"Do what ever needs to be done." Aventius says with care.

58IJAfD.jpg

"Orie das met. Idil sa. Dragons your kind, least resemble." Qul'laran mentioning to Mary. "Mulsa tek west. Med im pel. Ancient, medieval."

"One thing. Does anyone have a translator on hand? I can't understand half of what he says."

"One thing. Does anyone have a translator on hand? I can't understand half of what he says."

58IJAfD.jpg

Qul'laran bows his head slightly.

"English language rough. Mine has been translated." Qul' said with a low rumble. "Kah istil tah. Need English fix. Sorry for bad work."

Edited by Zeus154

58IJAfD.jpg

Qul'laran bows his head slightly.

"English language rough. Mine has been translated." Qul' said with a low rumble. "Kah istil tah. Need English fix. Sorry for bad work."

"Well I could add a proper English option to your speech so you can speak it fluently whenever you wish. How does that sound?"

58IJAfD.jpg

Mary looked at her Deathcube and then back at the old dragon sentinel "Sparks speaks your name? You mean you understand him?"

"Well I could add a proper English option to your speech so you can speak it fluently whenever you wish. How does that sound?"

58IJAfD.jpg

"Kala oon ste. Preferred..." Qul'laran rumbled. "Ket al kesot, semin sall. My native tongue wants unchanged."

Mary looked at her Deathcube and then back at the old dragon sentinel "Sparks speaks your name? You mean you understand him?"

"Kola pin estin. Little I know, only essentials. Modern tongue speak no less."

((I'm heading off. See you guys soon.))

Edited by Zeus154

The hall was silent aside from the clicks of talon on steel, producing an eery feeling for Zephryn as she approached the Workshop, she was about to knock on the door when she heard voices from within, I'm skilled with the engineering but not medical stuff, her hand retracted, letting out a small cough from underneath her helmet her vision obscured for a moment as the frame's ventilation cleared the gas. She opened the door freezing at what she saw, standing there silently at the door not sure if she should just leave or enter, though she had allowed her mind to calm about Alia, Zephryn was unsure if the same was true for Alia, as well as Leo's mention of a restraining order. "Would any of you Know where i could find King?"

Mary completely fascinated by it all and was still focused on the Dragon sentinel so she didn't quite hear what was said from the door, but she heard that someone said something. So when she from the corner of her eye say a Zephyr frame in the doorway she immediately believed it to be Sky "Oh, hello Sky!" But as she turned to face the Zephyr she noticed something wasn't as it should. This wasn't Sky, this one was different, and not only in body-language and presence. With a questioning look on her face, Mary then said "Oh...sorry, I thought you were someone else..Err...Who are you?"

Mary completely fascinated by it all and was still focused on the Dragon sentinel so she didn't quite hear what was said from the door, but she heard that someone said something. So when she from the corner of her eye say a Zephyr frame in the doorway she immediately believed it to be Sky "Oh, hello Sky!" But as she turned to face the Zephyr she noticed something wasn't as it should. This wasn't Sky, this one was different, and not only in body-language and presence. With a questioning look on her face, Mary then said "Oh...sorry, I thought you were someone else..Err...Who are you?"

Who are you, it was a question that hadn't yet passed her mind, "I.. I'm not sure what name I would take on anymore." Her head turned to look at everyone in the room, "I was just trying to acclimate myself to the ship and learn about those who I'll be around. Which is why i was looking for King." Zephryn moved her hand up to her mouth about to cover a cough but stopped herself remembering that the mouth guard was closed. "Perhaps I'll eventually find a name I can accept as my own."

Who are you, it was a question that hadn't yet passed her mind, "I.. I'm not sure what name I would take on anymore." Her head turned to look at everyone in the room, "I was just trying to acclimate myself to the ship and learn about those who I'll be around. Which is why i was looking for King." Zephryn moved her hand up to her mouth about to cover a cough but stopped herself remembering that the mouth guard was closed. "Perhaps I'll eventually find a name I can accept as my own."

Not sure what name I would take anymore? Finding a name? Mary's face lit up as realization dawned upon her "You've just awoken from one of those Cryo-pods, haven't you?"

Seeing Zephyrn come to the workshop, Alia immediately hid behind the workbench. She curled up into a ball, trying her best to hide as she remembered what had happened when she first met Zephryn. Apology or not, she was still afraid after seeing how quick she was to take someone hostage and threaten to kill them.

Seeing Zephyrn come to the workshop, Alia immediately hid behind the workbench. She curled up into a ball, trying her best to hide as she remembered what had happened when she first met Zephryn. Apology or not, she was still afraid after seeing how quick she was to take someone hostage and threaten to kill them.

Noticing Alia's reaction, Mary quickly looked back at the Zephyr to say"One moment please" Before she got over to Alia's workbench and crouched down beside her "Uh, Alia? What are you doing?"

Noticing Alia's reaction, Mary quickly looked back at the Zephyr to say"One moment please" Before she got over to Alia's workbench and crouched down beside her "Uh, Alia? What are you doing?"

Alia whispered back, "Hiding from her. Don't let her know I'm here. I beg you. She threatened to kill me earlier..."

Not sure what name I would take anymore? Finding a name? Mary's face lit up as realization dawned upon her "You've just awoken from one of those Cryo-pods, haven't you?"

"Yes, but.. that's not the only reason I'm unsure anymore." seeing Alia's reaction to her presence, "I also wanted to apologize to Alia, but seeing her reaction I should probably go my only hope is that she refrains from being like her uncle."

Alia whispered back, "Hiding from her. Don't let her know I'm here. I beg you. She threatened to kill me earlier..."

"I'm pretty sure she already knows you're here, she's been standing here for a while without us paying attention. And she seems genuinely sorry"

"I'm pretty sure she already knows you're here, she's been standing here for a while without us paying attention. And she seems genuinely sorry"

"Could you maybe ask her just to be sure? I umm...just want to be sure she really won't turn me to dust or something..."

"Could you maybe ask her just to be sure? I umm...just want to be sure she really won't turn me to dust or something..."

Siren speaks over the comms suddenly "Would Technician Alia please report to the Commanders office?"

Mary sighed as she said "Sure" but as she heard the announcement she glanced back to Alia again "But it looks like you'll have to confront her ether way" Mary then stood up and walked up to the strange Zephyr "Just to make things clear, you are not here to harm Alia, turn her into dust or anything like that, right?" 

Edited by Lady_Viper

Mary sighed as she said "Sure" but as she heard the announcement she glanced back to Alia again "But it looks like you'll have to confront her ether way" Mary then stood up and walked up to the strange Zephyr "Just to make things clear, you are not here to harm Alia, turn her into dust or anything like that, right?" 

Zephryn shook her head, "No and I'm ashamed that i ever threatened her like that." she made to move out of the way so that Alia might pass.

Siren speaks over the comms suddenly "Would Technician Alia please report to the Commanders office?"

Alia whined softly like a scared puppy before she got up and walked out to report to Leo's office, passing Zephyrn along the way.

Zephryn shook her head, "No and I'm ashamed that i ever threatened her like that." she made to move out of the way so that Alia might pass.

"Thank you and that's reassuring."

Edited by Sumika1204

Mary smiled at the Zephyr as she let Alia pass and then got back to work on her helmet while her Deathcube looked the Zephyr over.

Sparks quickly got its guard up as it sensed something was wrong with this Zephyr and made sure to let the Tenno know that it had its eye on her. 

Alia took a seat. "A bit shaken still. Well...terrified a few minutes ago but right now, not too bad."

"I know, anyway. I have warned her and I put her in a bunk in the Cargo hold as well as a restraining Order against you unless there are no incidents, should there be any incidents she'll be put in the bridge and charged with violating a restraining order as well as any crime she may commit. She must keep at least 15 paces away from you, does that sound fair?" Inquires Leo as he offers her a bar of Dark Chocolate and a Coffee

"I know, anyway. I have warned her and I put her in a bunk in the Cargo hold as well as a restraining Order against you unless there are no incidents, should there be any incidents she'll be put in the bridge and charged with violating a restraining order as well as any crime she may commit. She must keep at least 15 paces away from you, does that sound fair?" Inquires Leo as he offers her a bar of Dark Chocolate and a Coffee

"No thank you. I mean regarding the chocolate. The coffee does sound nice though and 15 paces sounds fine." She took the cup of coffee and blew on it a bit to cool it a little before she took a sip.

Mary smiled at the Zephyr as she let Alia pass and then got back to work on her helmet while her Deathcube looked the Zephyr over.

Sparks quickly got its guard up as it sensed something was wrong with this Zephyr and made sure to let the Tenno know that it had its eye on her. 

Zephryn watched the Deathcube, "I suppose now is as good a time as any to learn who you are." She looked to Mary, then to the Deathcube again following it as it circled and examined her, "Curious little sentinel aren't you, I should tell you that you are correct to be on guard since I am not normal to you." she moved her arms to be flat against her sides, "Just don't shock me."

(edited because it previously seemed pretty dull)

Edited by Astralin