Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic] The Calm Before The Storm [Invite-Only Rp]

MetroFallout

Ghost bows with Mary respectfully and looked to Vicky "Don't worry, she's our friend who we rescued from Ida!" 

The Ash nodded.

Mary grimaced slightly in embarrassment when remembering the event's on Ida. She wasn't sure what would have happened if the Sharks crew hadn't been there at the same time, but it wouldn't have ended good for her. 

"Not one of my best moments exactly, but at least I got to meet you guys and be of some use to save other Tenno" Although she really wondered if her presence mattered all that much with people like the void divers around. Mary still had problems with grasping the concept of Lia being a Prime. It still didn't add up in her mind.

The irony of what she spoke stung at Galus. "So here I am again," Galus shook his head slowly. "This sounds dreadfully similar to what I was doing to Tenno. Too dangerous to be divergent, so they must join or die. Oh well," he shrugged it off a bit too easily. "At least I'm already good at it."

"We are giving them the chance to be free from torment either through death or through liberation. It seemed different in my mind but I guess you could say it's the same." said Lia, petting Absalon absentmindedly.

"My name is Ana, and Inquire with Siren on the bridge if she isn't sleeping" Replied Ana in her professional manner

Zephryn nodded to Ana, "Thank you, Ana." she then left the medical area to the lift heading down to the first floor entering the Bridge she found a Mag and a Saryn conversing while a Siren sat in a chair asleep, she moved up to the Mag and Saryn first, "Excuse me if I am interrupting, but with the Siren asleep do either of you know who to ask for the location of the Corpus woman." this is going to be much more difficult if there are more corpus allied with this crew she thought, "I wanted to apologize to her for my actions."

"We are giving them the chance to be free from torment either through death or through liberation. It seemed different in my mind but I guess you could say it's the same." said Lia, petting Absalon absentmindedly.

"Either way," Galus cracked his long neck in a whiplike motion, "I'm not standing on a holodeck to discuss morality. I'm ready for the combat scenario when you are."

"Either way," Galus cracked his long neck in a whiplike motion, "I'm not standing on a holodeck to discuss morality. I'm ready for the combat scenario when you are."

"Alright, I'll set it for a mobile defence mission then. Let's see how you fare against the corrupted." said Lia, punching in the data.

King looked to Pendragon "Oh No, I'm just observing, thank you though" Said the Vauban, going back to his thoughts and singing.

"I see, well just don't touch anything that looks important." he said, shrugging.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

The Oberon and his flying companion head to the bridge.

It was quiet and peaceful. He hoped to find Katya nearby.

"Katya?"

Hearing her name being called, she looked at Aventius. "Oh hey, I'm just wondering who this is." said Katya, motioning at the picture she's looking at.

"Alright, I'll set it for a mobile defence mission then. Let's see how you fare against the corrupted." said Lia, punching in the data.

"I see, well just don't touch anything that looks important." he said, shrugging.

Hearing her name being called, she looked at Aventius. "Oh hey, I'm just wondering who this is." said Katya, motioning at the picture she's looking at.

Absalon padded away from Lia and back to Galus. She doesn't seem to hear us.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

The Oberon and his flying companion head to the bridge.

It was quiet and peaceful. He hoped to find Katya nearby.

"Katya?"

Zephryn looked back at the Oberon as he approached Katya, her eyes shifted again to the two figures talking before one spoke.

Zephryn followed the motion towards the picture a male and a female roughly the same age, curiosity tugged loosely at her mind as well. Her gaze shifted to take in Katya, another product of Alad V's meddling, she examined Katya quietly, awaiting any response to her question, perhaps they don't know.

rN9mr4e.png

Aventius looks over at the picture Katya was observing. He saw a couple of the same age, hugging one another.

"Where did you find the picture?" Aventius asks. "I wouldn't want you to get in any trouble is why."

rN9mr4e.png

Aventius looks over at the picture Katya was observing. He saw a couple of the same age, hugging one another.

"Where did you find the picture?" Aventius asks. "I wouldn't want you to get in any trouble is why."

"Oh, I don't know. I was just walking around the Shark and saw this picture somewhere and was just wondering who it could be." said Katya. "Presumably it's someone in the Shark's crew."

Absalon padded away from Lia and back to Galus. She doesn't seem to hear us.

Galus simply nodded his acknowledgement to Lia. She might just have a busy mind now, may not have heard you. Go ahead to the control room with her while I run the simulation, maybe you can talk to her then.

Galus simply nodded his acknowledgement to Lia. She might just have a busy mind now, may not have heard you. Go ahead to the control room with her while I run the simulation, maybe you can talk to her then.

Absalon nodded before they walked out, following Lia so Galus could undergo the training simulation. Absalon watched with intent, however, it being one of the rare occasions they would see combat if even simulated combat. It was a bit entertaining, actually.

"Oh, I don't know. I was just walking around the Shark and saw this picture somewhere and was just wondering who it could be." said Katya. "Presumably it's someone in the Shark's crew."

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"Ah, I see." Aventius said whilst nodding. "Well, I have something interesting, much like a companion."

The Dragon floated from his back.

"Inkala, sall oon." The Sentinel greeted. "Speak English not good"

Aventius looked at the sentinel - "Hey, you haven't told me your name yet, What is it?"

"Qu'laran. Tongue of People."

Aventius nodded. He turned back to Katya.

"Well, any questions?"

"Alright, so... pick out a weapon you might want to use." Said Lia in the simulation's virtual armory while Absalon watched. She picked up a pair of AkLex Prime pistols and her melee gear that she used to kill Alad V with. "Still don't have a name for this rig. What do you think?" She asked as she holstered the AkLex Prime on the small of her back and shifted her Fang Primes to her calves.

"Alright, so... pick out a weapon you might want to use." Said Lia in the simulation's virtual armory while Absalon watched. She picked up a pair of AkLex Prime pistols and her melee gear that she used to kill Alad V with. "Still don't have a name for this rig. What do you think?" She asked as she holstered the AkLex Prime on the small of her back and shifted her Fang Primes to her calves.

Galus didn't think twice, selecting a Lanka, Cestra and Dakra from the simulated gear. Old habits.

"Est valus. Perhaps unnecessary given your abilities, but you always have had an obsession with the best possible gear. Your full suite of prime weaponry, the thruster packs, your own void rail. I'm not sure if you value preparation or possessions more, but I suppose you've ended up with both." Galus inspects the virtual Cestra automatically, though nothing would be wrong with the simulated weapon. "I tend more towards reliability than novelty, I suppose."

Galus didn't think twice, selecting a Lanka, Cestra and Dakra from the simulated gear. Old habits.

"Est valus. Perhaps unnecessary given your abilities, but you always have had an obsession with the best possible gear. Your full suite of prime weaponry, the thruster packs, your own void rail. I'm not sure if you value preparation or possessions more, but I suppose you've ended up with both." Galus inspects the virtual Cestra automatically, though nothing would be wrong with the simulated weapon. "I tend more towards reliability than novelty, I suppose."

"Call it a habit to get the best to use against an enemy for the best possible chance of survival I guess. After all, wouldn't you want the best equipment to use in order to protect others more easily?" asked Lia, shrugging. "Had to take me a while to get to this point though."

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"Ah, I see." Aventius said whilst nodding. "Well, I have something interesting, much like a companion."

The Dragon floated from his back.

"Inkala, sall oon." The Sentinel greeted. "Speak English not good"

Aventius looked at the sentinel - "Hey, you haven't told me your name yet, What is it?"

"Qu'laran. Tongue of People."

Aventius nodded. He turned back to Katya.

"Well, any questions?"

"Strange looking sentinel, where did you find it?" asked Katya.

"Call it a habit to get the best to use against an enemy for the best possible chance of survival I guess. After all, wouldn't you want the best equipment to use in order to protect others more easily?" asked Lia, shrugging. "Had to take me a while to get to this point though."

"Strange looking sentinel, where did you find it?" asked Katya.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"I found this sentinel in the room which we talked." Aventius said. "It's an old being, much like me."

The Sentinel floated around Katya, observing her. It made light, but playful growling.

"I've still got to talk to it about somethings, and get to know it. But right now, this Dragon seems very social."

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"I found this sentinel in the room which we talked." Aventius said. "It's an old being, much like me."

The Sentinel floated around Katya, observing her. It made light, but playful growling.

"I've still got to talk to it about somethings, and get to know it. But right now, this Dragon seems very social."

"Dragon? Interesting, is that what it's based upon?" asked Katya, stroking it's head.

"Dragon? Interesting, is that what it's based upon?" asked Katya, stroking it's head.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"Kor, Indeed." Qul'laran said joyfully, as it enjoyed getting petted.

"I guess ancient history has something in it for me." Aventius said with a smile. "We both played Two-minute Chess together. Qul'laran beat me by one game."

"Keen, witted. Aventius thinker."

"I wouldn't necessarily say that. I'm straight-forward and a bit clumsy." Aventius stating with some embarrassment. "Though, I did play many games of Chess with many people."

He laughed.

"Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to show you. Want to talk about your life, to Qul'laran? Maybe we'll get some insight on your history."

"Akra seele tret. Ask." Qul'laran said with an open-mind.

rN9mr4e.png58IJAfD.jpg

"Kor, Indeed." Qul'laran said joyfully, as it enjoyed getting petted.

"I guess ancient history has something in it for me." Aventius said with a smile. "We both played Two-minute Chess together. Qul'laran beat me by one game."

"Keen, witted. Aventius thinker."

"I wouldn't necessarily say that. I'm straight-forward and a bit clumsy." Aventius stating with some embarrassment. "Though, I did play many games of Chess with many people."

He laughed.

"Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to show you. Want to talk about your life, to Qul'laran? Maybe we'll get some insight on your history."

"Akra seele tret. Ask." Qul'laran said with an open-mind.

"How did you manage to get on the Shark?" asked Katya, intrigued by the little sentinel.

"How did you manage to get on the Shark?" asked Katya, intrigued by the little sentinel.

58IJAfD.jpg

"Kel' ora, skeem ti tal'set. Was here, Tenno here knew not. Slumber great, millenniums." Qul'laran replied. "Tor nesh qast, hidden. Never found. Years, woke up. Names only heard. Katya, Aventius, Lia."

"Machi, kyn tel. I synthetic, mostly organic. Cycles sleep regular. Wandered ship Tenno during dark."

"Akra undset null. Questions more?"

Edited by Zeus154