Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #27

[DE]Rebecca

Will there ever be a market to trade resources? (example Ferrite, alloy plates, nano spores) guarentee that theres players out there with over 200k in one specific resource like myself, just somewhere to exchange what we have in abundance for something else wether its just more resources even if its a 10:1 exchance ratio or even just to sell it for credits, it would be somewhat benefictial

thanks =3

Will the Battle Pay on the Rails ever have instructions? When I got out my clan's first rail I tried to set everything with a good pay and a high Budget, but when I went to set it I pressed the button and it set itself to 100 cred and i wasnt ever able to change to pay. We were then destroyed by the clan that could offer mutch more.

If there could be an option to change it when ever we wanted, and I dont see why we cant already, that would set aside much confusion with warlords new to Rail conflicts.

-Clan Stygian

Many questions have been asked that I also feel the need to address.

1. Codex scans. Is there any point in finishing your Codex entries? As someone who enjoys 100% scan (Metroid Prime player here), I feel that there's basically no point in scanning things. Sure, you can scan them for information on them, but most players, if not all, check the Wiki for that kind of information. Personally, I use my Codex scanners now as a pseudo Enemy Sense.

2. RNG problems. Been addressed many times, sometimes for the worse. While I grind in order to work for something, it's simply not fun to do that for the entire game. There has to be a limit to how much we have to grind. Many of the mastery rank 15 players 

3. Dark Sectors. Pluto has high risk low reward. Duo'd the survival with my friend, we made it to 40 minutes no problem and had some pretty bad rewards. 1 Life Strike, 2 Enduring Strikes, 2 uncommon 5 fusion cores, 2 Warrior's Grip, and 1 rare 5 fusion core. Also ties in with the RNG issue.

4. General balancing issues. As was addressed by other people who posted before I did, there is a very large gap between veterans who have mods and new players who don't have mods. Even though the "rainbow build" is no longer available, people still seem to use what's widely accepted as the "best types of damage," those being the Corrosive, Radiation, and Viral. If it's not elemental, then it's a crit weapon. If it doesn't fit either of those, then the weapon "sucks." While some of these weapons may not necessarily "suck," much of the playerbase deems them as bad weapons.

5. Trading. Many people are complaining that there are things that should be allowed to be traded. Things like Warframe parts (non-primed), resources, weapon blueprints, and credits. Namely Vauban parts, because those only come from alerts and these alerts are very rare, forcing people to buy Vauban using platinum, which some people might not want to do. Weapon blueprints I mention because when Snipetron Vandal was introduced, people got the original Snipetron blueprint, and many people have either kept this blueprint without doing anything or simply selling it to the market. Other discontinued weapons like the Gorgon, Dual Cleaves, Boar, Ether Daggers, the list goes on and on. Credits should be tradeable because not everyone has platinum, while everyone has credits. I've seen ridiculous prices like Cicero mods for 150 platinum, Primed Chamber for 5000 platinum, and on and on.

6. Expanded solar system. It's probably really really far into the future. Maybe we have artificial planets or more moons to inhabit? Warframe supposedly come with their oxygen supply and life support systems, so theoretically we should be able to survive even in space with just the Warframe. 

7. Warframe abilities. In accordance with lore, Tenno that have mastered their Warframe should have absolute control over their energies. As was said by someone earlier in the thread, Warframe abilities should be removed as mods and be implemented directly into a Warframe's mastery rank. Even with polarizing anything, the menu says that the weapon or Warframe will become stronger as a result of being ranked back up to 30. It fits nicely with lore, and can also be seen as a master starting over from scratch again and training to become stronger as a result.

8. Subpar mods. There are many of these. Handspring, Shock Absorbers, Heavy Impact, Intruder, Maglev, the list is very long. The problem explains itself. Alongside this is the problem of status chance. The standalone status chance mods (Melee Prowess, Rifle Aptitude, Sure Shot, Shotgun Savvy) also have way too low of a chance to proc. Most weapons have a very low status proc chance, and low status chance mods don't exactly help it. It's with mods like Cicero and Tethra mods where you get 60% status chance that you even have any hope of even getting above 50%.

There are so many other issues that I could say, but these seem to be the most glaring to me at the moment.

Edited by Voporak

1.) http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/04/14/celebrate-warframes-anniversary-free-weapon/

The above link mentions surprises tailored specifically to the PS4. Are these the token items for the PS4 version or not? If not, can we get an update on when to expect them and what to expect?

2.) Are there any plans to better optimize the game for PS4 and to deal with the connectivity and performance issues?

1) Will you be going to E3 this year?

2) How do you feel about the execution of melee 2.0? A while back, you described it as not just combo strings, but giving purpose to each melee attack you do. They are currently 3 combo strings per stance, and usually there's no real reason to do one combo over another. Will this change, or did you abandon the idea that each attack should have a purpose in battle? Every hit staggers. No attacks seem stronger than any other. There is no risk/reward attack. It's odd to say it, but melee 1.0's charging had more depth to it. (There was risk to charging a slow 2-handed attack, with a nice payoff.) Channeling adds zero strategy or skill. It just increases damage.

Thanks.

1. Do you have any plans yet for new Warframes?

2. Will you add more Katanas in the Future?

3. If Warframe ends do you think to release a part 2 of the game?

4. How did you got this idea to make this game?

Edited by Crystal_X

Who will be the next prime? Will you make the primes have extra stats like Rhino Prime from now on?

If you were a space ninja/warframe, what would you call yourself? What would you look like? How about your abilities/weapons/mods etc?

Edited by summitslaughter

You ever going to let Tenno use two buttons to do combos like in Ninja Gaiden and not have pushing one button be the only option? You cannot reload your blade so that is one unused button there and it needs some love.

You ever gonna give weapons more combos?

You gonna let one button not be used during melee?

What does the future hold for melee?

You ever going to make it easier to combo?

You ever gonna implement a combo display option that puts the combo you can do on top of screen when swinging to help you learn combos?

--->What is the next Update going to be focused around?

-------->What is the next Prime frame and/or weapons?

-------------Do you plan to have more Nikana style blades and Stance mods for them?

-----------------> AND when do you plan on coming out with the Vor's Prize content and/or story stuff like it?

okay i messed up the other comment so... 

are u guys going to make non clan tech weapons? (i think is kind of unfair to the new players)

will there be more prime gear because i like golden stuff

would it be possible to make stalker have more of a chance to spawn because i am marked more than 5 times now

and can u make making the rewards in defence and survival appear more than once because i cant even find what i need

Edited by MrTroll911