Base RoF: 10.0 Rounds per Second

Noncrit DPS: 120 DPS

Crits: 50% | x2.0

Amprex

Base DMG: 7.5 Electric

Base RoF: 20 Rounds per Second

Noncrit DPS: 150 DPS

Same crit stats as Synapse, but comes with a higher Base DPS. The Status Chance is also doubled than that of Synapse. Don't forget this monster shoots chained lightning to create psuedo-AoE for exponential DPS boosts.

We may have on our hands another Soma-tier continuous weapon (with Electric base dmg for Radiation, Magnetic, Corrosive) that can excel at crowd control.

Discuss.

Edited by Psychosist

Synapse

Base DMG: 12 Electric

Base RoF: 10.0 Rounds per Second

Noncrit DPS: 120 DPS

Amprex

Base DMG: 7.5 Electric

Base RoF: 20 Rounds per Second

Noncrit DPS: 150 DPS

Same crit stats as Synapse, but comes with a higher Base DPS. The Status Chance is also doubled than that of Synapse.

We may have on our hands another Soma-tier continuous weapon (with Electric base dmg for Radiation, Magnetic, Corrosive) that can excel at crowd control.

Discuss.

Does the Amprex has unlimited range or a capped one like Synapses'

looks like fun, can't wait to try it out. I like status effect guns, so this seems right up my alley. unlike synapse, which has been gathering dust for a long while. so basically it's a synapse I'll actually use. slightly more than half the damage of synapse with double the fire rate sounds like it does beat out the synapse for damage. at the cost of ammo consumption, of course

Can anyone confirm that it shoots "chain lightning" or is that simply referring to the AOE electric proc?

You should be able to test this by simply adding a second elemental (say, toxin for corrosive damage) so that it only does corrosive damage.

Edited by Pythadragon

Can anyone confirm that it shoots "chain lightning" or is that simply referring to the AOE electric proc?

You should be able to test this by simply adding a second elemental (say, toxin for corrosive damage) so that it only does corrosive damage.

Just bought it. It chains. Even when you aim it at a wall it will just bounce all over the place. So OP and so unrewarding if you ask me. And just like that.. Synapse is useless. Higher base DPS/higher status chance (with more fire rate to proc it)

Can't wait to see people using the poison dmg/status + lightning dmg/status mods and proc stuff all over the damm place. 

We need some better snipers imo. 

EDIT: The arcs proc status as well. And it procs on pretty much every enemy once before I kill it. Just ridiculous if you ask me.

Edited by Anzuul

I'm guessing(hoping) that they're filling out the clantech, and it'll swap back soon.

They've been doing this for way too long for that to be a valid excuse. I think they're taking advantage of us with a nasty cash grab once again

Edited by Sexlightning

Just bought it. It chains. Even when you aim it at a wall it will just bounce all over the place. So OP and so unrewarding if you ask me. And just like that.. Synapse is useless. Higher base DPS/higher status chance (with more fire rate to proc it)

Can't wait to see people using the poison dmg/status + lightning dmg/status mods and proc stuff all over the damm place. 

We need some better snipers imo. 

EDIT: The arcs proc status as well. And it procs on pretty much every enemy once before I kill it. Just ridiculous if you ask me.

Oh for the love of...

dVX0Ppf.png

Thanks for the quick response.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Its like they waited for me to start destroying/rebuilding my dojo, i wonder if its worth the 7 and a half day wait time haha (cross connector, oracle, corpus lab, research and build time).

Aside from that it looks like a fun weapon, bring on the green lightning! =D.