Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lowering Froma Crafting Time?

avinity8

Any chance the 24hrs needed to craft a Forma can be reduce to like 6hrs or even 12hrs?  Be real nice if like 3-4hrs  =D

But being realistic, 6-12hrs is more reasonable for both DE and players. 24hrs is... just... too... long.. plos!

Not to mention the Forma already requires rare res to craft, doesn't the orokin cell speed this process up? Lol i mean Prime weapons are built in 12hrs and they're all cells, I assume the processing power of the cell does this, like a super microchip Lmao

Am I alone on this? People have liiiives, let me build 2 a day at least  =D

You guys are no help -__-

It wouldn't have an effect especially anything drastic if just lowered to lets say 12hrs.

They eventually lowered OD Keys when they came out, because many people were together in it.

Having forma is no different than quickly running to acquire cells or any rare res.  The long build time is unneeded for the casual player who DE should also be focusing on. Casual player shouldn't have to remember to log on once per day to build a forma or purchase with real money.

12hrs is more than fair imo, even less would indeed be nice.

I just wish the BP's dropped more often.

I just did a Derelict defense and got to wave 30, still no Forma BP in sight.

Is my newbie mind missing something? Where am I supposed to go to gather these blueprints? Clan weapons aren't gonna build themselves.

Is my newbie mind missing something? Where am I supposed to go to gather these blueprints? Clan weapons aren't gonna build themselves.

Don't do Derelict missions to find Forma. Do Void.

Tower III Exterminate gives Forma blueprint and Forma itself, so it's the best mission type if you're looking for that.

If you are really desperate for forma, T3 void defence is a fairly decent place to farm them quickly, since they always seem to pop at the 5 min mark, at least for me.

Lex prime BPs however, are mythical.