Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Get Any Weapon Perfectly Formad Without Having To Do Anything Which Weapon Would You Pick?

TwoCrabs

It would be cool to have a Legendary Forma type thing to be able to do this... It would allow for people to try out DIFFERENT weapons, mainly for the lulz... (I would use one on a Tigris myself also, the gun is good but a pain in the *** to level)

Just needs to be implemented better that the Legendary Cores were.... 1-2 per account tops, unable to be traded.

One of the retired weapons or one of the Founder ones.  *whistles innocently*  Now, if you mean a weapon I can legitimately get, then the Amprex I'll be building in a couple of days, I guess.

if you ask me I would like to have a "perfect" tigris without having to work for it, I just HATE leveling that thing up

What's to hate?  Equip it.  Equip a weapon you actually like to use.  Leave other slot blank.  Do survivals/defense, killing stuff with the weapon you like.

Edited by Axterix13

Lol you guys... Each weapon needs catalyst 3-4 formas (usually 2 V and 2 -) and the weapon has its full potential there is no need to put 6 formas on it. The only weapon that has 5 polarieties in my arsenal is the phage. Sure I need to forma amprex, cause I got it just recently and I can see it as a endgame weapon just like Reegar from Mass Effect 3, ogris cause will need 3 and penta just one more. I am playing since the new year, all weapons that are/were in the market, from void missions I own, I am only regreting that I sold some of them to make place for new ones (the ones I didin't formed), but I repurchesed them. Can't wait to see how the braton and mk-1 braton works fully modded.

I find that once you hit 2-4 forma, you generally have an action plan in place for levelling that weapon. For examply the first run through will takes ages, the second one a slightly less amount of ages, the third not so many ages, by the fourth it's up t 30 twice as fast, and by then you have the motivation to keep going. I find that this is why I don't forma weapons one forma at a time. I do one of each type (Primary/Secondary/Melee) until it is fully forma'd. 

For example I am currently forma'ing the s#!t outta the Latron Prime, and I'm on my third one now. I'm into the rhythm of dragging it along in a t3 ext, then it's usually at around 6 or 7 after 1 round, then I take it to t2 ext, about 3 or 4 of them to 20, and from there back into t3 and it takes 4 or 5 to 30. 

So all in all I now know that I can put a forma on it roughly every 10 games (+/-3hrs)

Which is all off topic EXCEPT, it proves the point that I want to make now. The only weapon I want to fully forma without effort is one that will take too much effort instead of one that I just really want. So, I'm ganna have to go with the either the Gorgon or Grakata. Honestly I can't stand the damn things.