Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get Cosmetics Armor ?

IAmAMan

Can you imagine Rhino whit some umm spikes ? on his shoulders or I dunno maybe Ash whit a badass scarf on his face/neck *cough*the option to change trinity's skirt*cough* I am all obout the SWAG I woud pay crazy money just to look epic :)

Immortal skins are more "war paints".

I think the OP was meaning things like XK proto-skin. An armor with a different form/architecture.

I'd like it too, so +1 to OP.

But it's not urgent. I guess DE has a lot of priority work ahead.

This will come though time.

Actually i dont like the immortal skins on a lot of warframe. The proto skin on Excalibur though THAT looks brutal. The complete overhaul in the look of the armor the straps on his thighs! Thats what i call a different skin! The immortal skins are nice on some warframes but mag has to many stripes on her while nova gets a snowflake design on her thighs, makes it look like a skirt! Id be ok with adding more cosmitics but nothing to crazy. i dont wanna see nekros with his scrawny twig like arms sporting a 50 pound spiked shoulder pad. id be happy with character specific cosmetics like the nekros and valykr "scarf set"

Yeah, but they would have it balanced, like they have immortal skins and helmets, they would possibly have benefits like helmets so that they aren't worthless,But cosmetics would be really awesome because currently colors are the only way to tell people apart f they have the same warframes and that can be quite hard, it'd be awesome too just to have a completely unique appearance!

Most of the immortal skins look terrible

Either Terrible, or completely unnoticeable with some color schemes(usually the OG ones too). 

I'm sure it's coming...

I'm hoping it's cosmetics that change one section of the model though...

Like just legs, or just chest, etc... That way different cosmetics can be mixed to form a whole.

Yes please. Don't make it like Valkyr where she could only where her bondage thingies or a scarf, but not at the same time.

We got the Grustrag 3 Dethcube and Prototype Shade (Pixie) recently in addition to Proto Excalibur and Para Carrier, so I think it's safe to say DE's working on more alternate cosmetics. I for one would really like to see more alternate cosmetic armors for Warframes seeing how well Proto Excal turned out.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Can you imagine Rhino whit some umm spikes ? on his shoulders or I dunno maybe Ash whit a badass scarf on his face/neck *cough*the option to change trinity's skirt*cough* I am all obout the SWAG I woud pay crazy money just to look epic :)

I recieved a headache from reading that... Also, you're forgetting: Soon™ 

Cosmetic armor without stats, can we even call it armor?

ar·mornoun \ˈär-mər\

: special clothing that people wear to protect their bodies from weapons

: a hard covering that protects something (such as a vehicle or an animal)

: soldiers and vehicles (such as tanks) that are protected with armor

wouldn't it be cool if in the color palots. you could create your own palot. by adding or mixing the colors till you got the ones you wanted. and how about texture finishes. Like metallic colors like they have for cars. or even chrome.

or better yet let me change to gold on my prime weapons to the color I want. and please add the color silver. I think it would look better on certain weapons and frames than the gold.