The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of 0% Tribute Dark Sectors, Support Their Cause

MiasmaGrowlmon

Since the greedy milk is getting to folks' heads, try to keep calm and actually help clans that are keeping dark sectors free of charge and eliminating clans with unreasonable tribute.

Anyway, here's a list of clans and alliances that offer 0 tribute on their nodes, please support them if they are in conflict and I'll try to keep this updated I guess.

Romula, Venus: Clan Ghost Bear

Malva, Venus: WiK

Sechura, Pluto: Shadows of Vengeance

Wow I thought there were more. Anyway here's a list of clans that should NEVER be supported due to high tribute rates, greedy milk, and resource tribute:

Lag Wave 50: 25% Tribute on BOTH credits AND resources.

Eclipse: 25% Tribute, lied in the past about keeping rates at 0%, owns WAY too many rails

Space Confederation: 20% Credit Tribute, 5% resources

ANGELSBR: 15% Tribute, but used to be 0% so they're infected with the greedy milk disease so it's likely bound to get worse if they don't change soon

Cyberus: 10% Tribute, but used to be 0% so they're infected with the greedy milk disease so it's likely bound to get worse if they don't change soon

TW Alliance: Has a resource tribute, which at any percent besides 0 is unreasonable

If anything changes, please post it in this thread and support your fellow tenno!

Note to DE: Put in a feature where you can donate to other clans and alliances for keeping solar rails free, as some tenno can easily get more credits than others so they will be able to provide.

Eclipse: 25% Tribute, lied in the past about keeping rates at 0%, owns WAY too many rails

Note to DE: Put in a feature where you can donate to other clans and alliances for keeping solar rails free, as some tenno can easily get more credits than others so they will be able to provide.

In before Eclipse members white-knighting their black empire.

Also, be prepared for ignorant people who don't understand the difference between donation and tax to attack your last comment.

Edited by PhotriusPyrelus

There is nothing wrong with a 10% tax. Most rails you'll find have somewhere around 10% - 15% tax.

However, anything over 15% (15% is the absolute max for me) should NEVER be supported. And yes, it's the reason I don't support Eclipse.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

No.

Eclipse is currently the best alliance in the solar system. 

25% tax? you still get 15K credits from Ceres. And no resource tax.

And with that 25% tax? 50,000 credit rewards during conflicts.

Why would I support a 0% alliance for an extra 5K credits on Ceres and no credit reward during conflicts?

EDIT: i'm also not a part of Eclipse, nor affiliated with them in any way besides using their rails.

Edited by rockthatwoodx

There is nothing wrong with a 10% tax. Most rails you'll find have somewhere around 10% - 15% tax.

However, anything over 15% (15% is the absolute max for me) should NEVER be supported. And yes, it's the reason I don't support Eclipse.

There isn't really anything wrong with the tax itself, but the fact that they used to have a 0% tax is where they went wrong in raising it.

@PhotriusPyrelus, yup there he is right above this post

Edited by USAF_Growlmon

I don't see what the problem is with a tax on a rail. Rails costs resources and credits, alliances lose credits and resources if they don't charge credit and resource tax. As for your greedy milk disease, I would say that 'It's just good business'.

Also eclipse offers good pay in conflicts.

Edited by Shadow-Blades

You do understand that the only reason Alliances like eclipse has a decent battle pay is because of affore mentioned high credit taxes right? honestly I'd rather pay 25% credits and keep all my resources considering I'll make more anyway.

No.

25% tax? you still get 15K credits from Ceres. And no resource tax.

And with that 25% tax? 50,000 credit rewards during conflicts.

Why would I support a 0% alliance for an extra 5K credits on Ceres and no credit reward during conflicts?

EDIT: i'm also not a part of Eclipse, nor affiliated with them in any way besides using their rails.

basically this ^

and on a last note, I'm not in any alliance currently.

There isn't really anything wrong with the tax itself, but the fact that they used to have a 0% tax is where they went wrong in raising it.

Oh because they realized that a 0% tax doesn't pay to keep their rails maintained after conflicts? HOW DARE THEY.

Yeah, Photrius was right. That clan might have upped their tax because they didn't have enough to pay supporters, nor were generating much support in keeping their rail. Eclipse, on the other hand, doesn't need a 25% tax, and even if they did, they wouldn't need it if they wouldn't have made a land grab of so many nodes with the lure of 0% tax.

I would agree.

A tax of 10% on credits is completely understandable, and at that point the game-mode (defense or survival) is more of a determinant than tax rate when choosing a rail.

However, people who lie about using 0% taxes and then set 20-25% are corrupted by the greediest of milks.

They will always make excuses such as "We plan to set zero tax when we aren't under attack" or "Someone accidentally did it and now it's locked for X Hours".

Do not believe their lies.

Clans can and DO operate rails with 0% tax.

A rail at 10% should be more than enough, especially for large alliances whose members could contribute credits to repair rails.

What's that Eclipse? Having so many rails means you "Need" taxes?

Then it's time to lose some of your rails, seeing as they've become such a burden that you are Forced to tax your others.

Yeah, Photrius was right. That clan might have upped their tax because they didn't have enough to pay supporters, nor were generating much support in keeping their rail. Eclipse, on the other hand, doesn't need a 25% tax, and even if they did, they wouldn't need it if they wouldn't have made a land grab of so many nodes with the lure of 0% tax.

Oh let's get mad at an alliance that plays the game and beat the other alliances to the punch and grabbed the rails first. It's SO unfair. They should be banned.

And nobody knew how the rails worked at launch. They learned that the rails needed to be maintained, they learned it was a rather high cost, and they realised that they needed to tax to maintain the rails. 

Also, with the 25% tax, you will be getting WAY more than what you paid in taxes during the conflicts. So think of it as an investment.

By what asinine metric?

I have no idea what drives your reasoning.

If Eclipse wasn't taking in more than they were giving out, they wouldn't be doing what they are doing. Someone is losing money, and it's not Eclipse.

I will say what I've always said.

If they're that big of a pain, then rally a bunch of clans and alliances and do something about it.

There are still enough free ones that I can simply ignore everything Eclipse holds outside of Conflicts, and fight against them in Conflicts to chip away at their reserves.

I don't see what the problem is with a tax on a rail. Rails costs resources and credits, alliances lose credits and resources if they don't charge credit and resource tax. As for your greedy milk disease, I would say that 'It's just good business'.

Also eclipse offers good pay in conflicts.

Alienating players is not good business, not in the long run at least.

I donate more money to free rails than Eclipse would tax from me. You know what the difference is? Eclipse is demanding money, the others are offering for free. Therefore Eclipse gets nothing from me, and I am happy to help the later.

Then it's time to lose some of your rails, seeing as they've become such a burden that you are Forced to tax your others.

I love it^^

People are saying that non stop and what I see? Eclipse is still holding strong. Actually they destroyed today another rail in 30 minutes or even less.

Clans can and DO operate rails with 0% tax.

... for about one or two battles total before they run out of credits and are no longer able to complete via having nothing to offer as battle pay and getting wiped off the starmap and ending up broke for it.

LOL all you take the solar rails serious. dont. 

problem solved.

its still very apparent people havent figured out the tax and battle pay thing yet either, sad. its the reason threads like this continue to emerge.

Oh let's get mad at an alliance that plays the game and beat the other alliances to the punch and grabbed the rails first. It's SO unfair. They should be banned.

And nobody knew how the rails worked at launch. They learned that the rails needed to be maintained, they learned it was a rather high cost, and they realised that they needed to tax to maintain the rails. 

Also, with the 25% tax, you will be getting WAY more than what you paid in taxes during the conflicts. So think of it as an investment.

OMFG someone who understands.

still solarrails are dead content and not worth the time investment.

No one is saying they should be banned, did you even read the OP post? He's trying to rally up others who are like-minded about Eclipse and other Alliances that put the Tax too high to try and take the Sectors from them.

how do you know that Eclipse don't need a 25% tax? the last battle at Caracol, Saturn, battle pay ran out at 10k at 300+ runs twice and the final wave of battle pay was 12k at around 600 tickets. Do you know of any other alliance/clan that can dish out 10k battle pay for 1000+ ticket?

Edited by birdei

OMFG someone who understands.

still solarrails are dead content and not worth the time investment.

Yea.

But u know. DE are making them better, so maybe they will be time when it will be good investment.

Edited by Tograk