Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of 0% Tribute Dark Sectors, Support Their Cause

MiasmaGrowlmon

You honor us by your generosity, Tenno.

I am sorry we have not contacted you sooner, I have been sending private messages when we have had offers such as this.

Unfortunately at this time the only way for us to get credits from non-clan members is to tax them, and we will not do that.

The only way I know to gather resources from players is to have them join our clan and use the Treasury Kiosk to contribute. This is a very bulky process that requires people leaving their own clans temporarily, which is not a good idea I think.

Ultimately I truly believe that this conflict will not be won with Battle Pay. After spending roughly 20 million credits personally on the various rail related deployments and conflicts, I can say it takes a lot to move the percentage of a rail. The battle between the Shadows of Vengeance and Eclipse will not be won with battle pay from our side. They are simply too rich to compete with on those terms. Keep your hard earned credits and use them for your own ends. That is what we have been fighting for, and it is the best way to honor our efforts. If the community as a whole wants a tax free rail in Pluto, no faction in the game will be able to oppose them. If we in the Shadows of Vengeance get in the way and make this about us or battle pay rather than about the will of the community, we will only harm the community.

Voctory to you all, Tenno.

-Salishaz

well, if u say it like that, i guess we don't have to worry since i'm sure that a lot of people will support u (me included)

This is Sechura: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1rx6bx_warframe-2014-04-28-11-08-09-25_videogames (I just uploaded it, so it will be a few minutes before 1080p is available).

20k base pay, 23k if you open a locker or break a few containers.

Kill faster than I bothered to with a new Fang Prime, and bring a Necro. Then it's hundreds of resources, a dozen mods, 23k credits, a good chance at T2 or T3 void keys, and four minutes per run.

People who say that Eclipse taxes are making it so players don't profit are factually incorrect.

It's certainly true that taxes make it so they don't profit as much as they otherwise would.

There is little reason to fight for a tax collector's continued ownership of a high-tax rail, and zero reason what-so-ever to fight for a known tax collector's acquisition of a rail that is currently free, especially when the mission it leads to is fast and very profitable.

Unless you only play during the relatively tiny window of a heated Conflict, you'd have to be pulling in far higher battle pay than any yet seen, for it to be worthwhile, or for you not to be taxed more in the long run than what you got out of the battle pay.

Fighting for tax collectors is the same as throwing your money away.

Edited by Saenol

This is Sechura: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1rx6bx_warframe-2014-04-28-11-08-09-25_videogames (I just uploaded it, so it will be a few minutes before 1080p is available).

Kill faster than I bothered to with a new Fang Prime, and bring a Necro. Then it's hundreds of resources, a dozen mods, 23k credits, a good chance at T2 or T3 void keys, and four minutes per run.

It's certainly true that taxes make it so they don't profit as much as they otherwise would.

There is little reason to fight for a tax collector's continued ownership of a high-tax rail, and zero reason what-so-ever to fight for a known tax collector's acquisition of a rail that is currently free, especially when the mission it leads to is fast and very profitable.

Unless you only play during the relatively tiny window of a heated Conflict, you'd have to be pulling in far higher battle pay than any yet seen, for it to be worthwhile, or for you not to be taxed more in the long run than what you got out of the battle pay.

Fighting for tax collectors is the same as throwing your money away.

Except you know, battlepay. But I guess that doesn't count now?

Kill faster than I bothered two with a new Fang Prime, and bring a Necro. Then it's hundreds of resources, a dozen mods, 23k credits, a good chance at T2 or T3 void keys, and four minutes per run.

I don't have Sechura unlocked (it's hard getting people to do Pluto unlocks, I'm one mission away from it ATM), so I'll comment more on this once I can actually look at it on the map.

But I will note that all the numbers I've talked about have been the base pay.  Not the total payout including the exctra credits you collected in game.

Yes, that is true, and definitely agreeable.

But that's not what people have been saying. :P

Except you know, battlepay. But I guess that doesn't count now?

I just mentioned battle pay. If you are going to quote me, you should probably read my post first.

How long were you paying battle pay the last time it was the equivalent of more than 4k creds per minute of mission time? 30 minutes? An hour? Two?

Dark Sectors are available for orders of magnitude longer. So unless your battle pay is six figures, I would lose more money fighting for you, then paying your absurd tax, than I would fighting against you for free, then playing on the free rail.

But I will note that all the numbers I've talked about have been the base pay.  Not the total payout including the exctra credits you collected in game.

Watch my video.

I collected no credits during the mission, I received only the base pay, which is 20000 credits.

it's hard getting people to do Pluto unlocks

is it?

I'll have to run a ferry service or something.

Edited by Saenol

Watch my video.

I collected no credits during the mission, I received only the base pay, which is 20000 credits.

The highest quality available right now is 480p, which is not enough to make out the numbers.

is it?

I'll have to run a ferry service or something.

I've been sitting with Palus selected on the chart for a good 30 minutes just waiting for people.  Tried to run it solo after 15 minutes of waiting, lasted 1:30 or so before I got downed.

The highest quality available right now is 480p, which is not enough to make out the numbers.

I've been sitting with Palus selected on the chart for a good 30 minutes just waiting for people.  Tried to run it solo after 15 minutes of waiting, lasted 1:30 or so before I got downed.

I just watched my video again and a correction on my part: I did collect some credits from kills during play, maybe 1k or so. Anyway, the main point stands. I've never left the mission with less than 20k credits, and usually leave with 23k+.

If you are in the game now, I'll give you an invite.

I just watched my video again and a correction on my part: I did collect some credits from kills during play, maybe 1k or so. Anyway, the main point stands. I've never left the mission with less than 20k credits, and usually leave with 23k+.

If you are in the game now, I'll give you an invite.

I'm in right now.

If the chart lists 10K but gives 20K base that's curious, my concern wouldn't really be the picked up credits, but where the change in base pay comes from.

If that sort of thing happens with the other sectors I may have to redo some of my math depending on how the tax is applied.

I'm in right now.

If the chart lists 10K but gives 20K base that's curious, my concern wouldn't really be the picked up credits, but where the change in base pay comes from.

If that sort of thing happens with the other sectors I may have to redo some of my math depending on how the tax is applied.

Yeah, I see the 10k, it's wrong.

Also, I sent you a friend request, in game.

Edited by Saenol

I'm in right now.

My current understanding is that the base pay listed on DS has the average mission end reward for other nodes, on that planet, added to it. Although I may be wrong. I'll explain why.

I'll assume the following, makes it easier to explain:

- A full squad run, aka, 4 tenno

- Booster applied (divide my credit numbers by half)

Sechura on Pluto has a 10,000 base pay. A full squad run, with boosters, nets me 46,000 flat. Credits picked up during the mission from enemies/lockers/crates do NOT show up when you get the end-mission screen. They show up in your rewards tab when you load back into menu after a successful mission.

I tried Romula on Venus earlier today, for the first time. A full squad run with my booster gave me 23,000 credits end-mission. If you notice, that's an exact half of what Sechura gives me.

Base pay on Sechura is listed as 10,000.

Base pay on Romula is listed as 5,000.

My current understanding, therefore, is this:

The base pay listed on DS is not actual/correct. Whether this is intentional or a bug, I do not know. Any value listed is doubled in your end-mission rewards if you're solo. And if you're with other squad members, you get +1,000 for each additional member in your squad.