Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*insert Reasoning*

YourBusDriver

Radial Disarm is not godmode; enemies can still damage you. Invisibility is only for yourself. 

Blessing, on the other hand, is a global ultimate that gives you full health and shields, as well as give you a +10 second INVINCIBILITY DURATION. That doesn't sound the most appealing to me.

Disarm while standing on a box is god mode. Enemy with prova can't touch you and the Ai is too stupid to jump on the box. Invisibility is god mode because the enemy won't target you. Whether it's affecting the whole team, that's another issue.

Disarm while standing on a box is god mode. Enemy with prova can't touch you and the Ai is too stupid to jump on the box. Invisibility is god mode because the enemy won't target you. Whether it's affecting the whole team, that's another issue.

Yes, and the issue is Blessing was giving THE ENTIRE TEAM an invincibility buff. 

Strike you as odd, don't you think?

IIRC Enemies can still jump up after you, infested certainly do it. And you can see die by AoE while invisible.

Blessing is just straight up God-Mode, it even had infinite range, you can be invincible from any point on the map.

Why exactly is Trinity nerfed? Sure she was kinda tanky, but not as OP as Rhino.

HAHAHAHA 10/10

...but seriously, what?

Full restoration to shield/hp AND 20+ seconds of invincibility to your whole team that is not limited by range, just think about it.

Edited by MrJxt

Radial Disarm is not godmode; enemies can still damage you. Invisibility is only for yourself. 

Blessing, on the other hand, is a global ultimate that gives you full health and shields, as well as give you a +10 second INVINCIBILITY DURATION. That doesn't sound the most appealing to me.

10 seconds? What kind of trinity's have you been playing with? My blessing lasts for 22 seconds thank you very much. And i can use it six times in a row.

See, blessing was never complained about before corrupted mods. only having streamline and continuity on allowed players to spend about 80 energy and be invincible for about 10-11 seconds, it wasn't really spamable because even with a max flow, you could only use the ability a good 4-5 times depending on your mods, giving us narrow minded and fleeting expertise was basically saying "Here! Take a mod that will allow you to only spend 25 energy for a ultimate and take a mod that basically allows skills to last up to 30 seconds+!" Now while i love some corrupted mods, most of them turned most frames into easy mode. Spending 80 energy at lowest in return for 10-11 seconds of invincibility is really not that OP. Now turning 25 energy into about 25 seconds of invincibility (cant say how much, never used narrow minded before) Is absolutely OP. See my point? Most corrupted mods are a big issue. Not the frames themselves.

But of course as usual DE is quick to use band-aids instead of fixing the actual problem. Fleeting Expertise is the culprit behind pretty much all builds that are considered OP, not just Trinity. You can certainly add Nyx, Frost, Nova, Rhino, and I'm not sure who else to that list.

But of course as usual DE is quick to use band-aids instead of fixing the actual problem. Fleeting Expertise is the culprit behind pretty much all builds that are considered OP, not just Trinity. You can certainly add Nyx, Frost, Nova, Rhino, and I'm not sure who else to that list.

Mag was also nerfed because fleeting expertise allowed you to spam her one until everything died due to the fact that it costed almost nothing. But frames are easier to nerf then actually fixing corrupted mods and DE knows this, hint as to why frames are getting nerfed but nothing happens to mods.

IIRC Enemies can still jump up after you, infested certainly do it. And you can see die by AoE while invisible.

Blessing is just straight up God-Mode, it even had infinite range, you can be invincible from any point on the map.

IMO, they're all overpower in the hand of adept player. If you are getting hit by prova mob while standing on the box, then you choose the wrong box to stand. Choose a higher one. I been playing this way for quite some time, I'd yet to see any disarmed mob manage to jump on the box I stand. By right, they should be able to throw grenade after getting disarm. Since its warframe, DE just close one eye and let us keep this overpower abilities. Each of these abilities had their own drawback. Sure you can get hit by AoE while invis but with practice you should know how to avoid this from happening. Even blessing is not 100% proof, you can still die when recasting blessing because of its long casting animation. Sure you can res afterward if you're playing in a team. But what happen you're soloing with no teamate to revive you.

I not asking them to nerf disarm and invisibility. I'm just trying to remind people what make warframe fun. The fact you can somewhat break the game with certain setup make it fun to play. Did blessing take out the challenge for the game? Yup, but so did other abilities. Once they revamp hysteria with combo and such, it will be another overpower ability that could potentially break the game.

If blessing was to be blame because it's a team power, then just simply make it a personal invulnerable skill but keep the healing part on team.

My question is, where are people getting this info? During the last Devstream, they mentioned Ash and Banshee needed to be fixed/updated/buffed. I don't recall Trinity really being mentioned by them specifically until the chat started spamming "Don't nerf Trinity". Did the devs/DE actually say they were nerfing her, or specifically Blessing?

The stream was on Friday and I'm just now seeing all these treads which suggests to me something happened since Friday afternoon and Sunday. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

... Trinity's blessing basically giving entire team invulnerability. I've actually had several PM's with " Please, for the love of god, nerf her because it makes the game really un-fun. Everytime I end up with a Trinity in my group, they just play this one loop and the challenge is lost in the game. "

I totally feels that and I think that has to change.

DE Scott

Give blessing a range of 8 meters by default. 

Trolololol.

With max narrow minded, only she is invulnerable.

I actually would be fine if it just affected her alone and not her team because that would still pretty much make her viable and still make the game challenging for the rest of the squad and if people are thinking of running 4 trinities then trust me, it's not going to get you far because there are many more viable frames out there especially in defence, 4 trinities is stupid and even in survival, keeping yourself alive is great and all but when "keeping yourself alive" isn't the main objective anymore as the difficulty increases, it wouldn't be smart to run 4 trinities.

But I think it'd be pretty good if they made it that it affected her only. 

See, blessing was never complained about before corrupted mods. only having streamline and continuity on allowed players to spend about 80 energy and be invincible for about 10-11 seconds, it wasn't really spamable because even with a max flow, you could only use the ability a good 4-5 times depending on your mods, giving us narrow minded and fleeting expertise was basically saying "Here! Take a mod that will allow you to only spend 25 energy for a ultimate and take a mod that basically allows skills to last up to 30 seconds+!" Now while i love some corrupted mods, most of them turned most frames into easy mode. Spending 80 energy at lowest in return for 10-11 seconds of invincibility is really not that OP. Now turning 25 energy into about 25 seconds of invincibility (cant say how much, never used narrow minded before) Is absolutely OP. See my point? Most corrupted mods are a big issue. Not the frames themselves.

Maybe make certain corrupted mods unequipable for certain frames would help idk.

... Trinity's blessing basically giving entire team invulnerability. I've actually had several PM's with " Please, for the love of god, nerf her because it makes the game really un-fun. Everytime I end up with a Trinity in my group, they just play this one loop and the challenge is lost in the game. "

I totally feels that and I think that has to change.

DE Scott

Thank you. Still didn't say exactly what they're going to do but at least it clarifies where all the fear/rage is coming from.