The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Beware! Watch Dogs Is Coming.....

(PSN)MaatRa91

As a person that has played Halo since it first arrived...

It doesn't look like Halo in the slightest. The only thing I see that is the same is that it's in space and it's the future.

Same here play time wise, but it has the same boring antiseptic look that halo had. The enemies I have seen look like remodels of the covenant.

Oh noes a console game, what ever shall the PC community do???

It's on PC, too, but that also doesn't matter. People will go to new games that interest them and previous games will get less time. The way of the world.

Edited by FatalX7

I know it's not my place to say this but when Watch Dogs comes out, loads of console players will be on that and Warframe will see a drought from players. What do you guys think? Leave a comment but make it civil alright.

What is the point of this thread?

I will be playing Watch Dogs and I will also be playing Warframe.  I am also on PC so this has nothing to do with console.

This is flamebait and nothing more.

Leave it to console players to think any single player or non persistence online games outside huge time consuming games shall have any affect on the warframe community.

Did not see Titanfall affect number of players in game.

Edited by SirAuron

Frankly I'm not really up for the Watch Dog hype, I'm hyping up for Wolfenstein: The New Order. Also Warframe and Watch Dog? Where the comparison? 

Everything has similarities, differences and pros and cons that can be compared and weighed.

Closest thing we have in comparison is hacking... which isn't really well implemented. 

I love Warframe, but my favorite kind of games are ones with Open Worlds.

Now, instances and maps do have their merits, I do enjoy getting straight into some action, just running through a level and shooting everything in the face, buuut a game that lets me take a break from that and go do something else is a feeling that just can't be beat.

I'm definitely gonna play Watch Dogs when it comes out. I love, love, looove that kind of Open World formula. That's why I wish developers like Rockstar would make games in other settings, because it's just... There isn't much like that, there's not enough!

I'll still get on Warframe every now and again, but definitely a bit less, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Doesn't matter if it's on console, PC or if it's just a different kind of game in general, if people are interested, they'll play that one and other ones less. Just like how me, and a couple others, are playing Dark Souls 2 now!

Weighing! Comparing! Yey!

Although... I am interested in the conflict coming up... and I just made a Trinity and my Nyx is almost done.... I think I'll Warframe it up in hur, I can eat more pain later.

Edited by FatalX7