Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

Am I the only one who DID NOT FEEL the 25% tax at all? I mean I still got like 25k after 20 wave of def in a dark sector......... And they have to keep the rails running with something, 0% does not make sense and it CAN'T WORK.

Am I the only one who DID NOT FEEL the 25% tax at all? I mean I still got like 25k after 20 wave of def in a dark sector......... And they have to keep the rails running with something, 0% does not make sense and it CAN'T WORK.

This is what a lot of people have been trying to get across, alongside where their precious battle-pay comes from.. it may have started with them initially paying out of pocket, but then the community saw large amount of shinies, and kept them in power by accepting their pay then playing the Sectors, thus growing the cycle.

Complain about it now, that ship has sailed already. Fair or unfair, it was a smart play by Eclipse to start throwing out rails as much as they could right at the start and see what sticks. The rest speaks for itself.

This is what a lot of people have been trying to get across, alongside where their precious battle-pay comes from.. it may have started with them initially paying out of pocket, but then the community saw large amount of shinies, and kept them in power by accepting their pay then playing the Sectors, thus growing the cycle.

Complain about it now, that ship has sailed already. Fair or unfair, it was a smart play by Eclipse to start throwing out rails as much as they could right at the start and see what sticks. The rest speaks for itself.

Agreed. They had the brains they deserve their power.

All of you nubcakes with your "dont attack the 0 tax alliances cuz dey do eet for the greater good" are rewarded with the present and rapidly growing realization that soon every single player who plays on a Dark Sector is an employee of Eclipse...

Conga Rats!!!

who cares?  eclipse gain nothing of worth, the only real benefit is the 4 bonus's out of conflict which every1 has access too.

If people would follow what the tenno stand for and not battle pay this wouldn't happen. What happened to the tenno fighting to keep balance. Now it seems they can be bought out to the highest bidder.

Where is your honor tenno?!?

If the Eclipse grows too much I should hope the community can band together and ignore battle pay.

To battle tenno!

B-but...the Tenno are just bottom-feeding mercenary assassins controlled by the Lotus better than Israel controls the USA.

Isn't fighting for the highest battle pay the very definition of the Tenno Way?

Dualstar, on 23 Apr 2014 - 7:29 PM, said:

So which clan or alliance do you belong to?

Because the only people still going on about Eclipse and thier 8(?) rail "monopoly" are those who failed to take those rails.

Cranial_Enigma, on 23 Apr 2014 - 7:31 PM, said:

Stop attacking Eclipse and the taxes will go down. Keep attacking them and they have to raise taxes in order to defend and repair.

Cranial_Enigma, on 23 Apr 2014 - 7:40 PM, said:

Eclipse has 8 rails, there are 26 rails. A monopoly would be owning the majority or all of the solar rails and being able to set the tax rates at whatever price they want. Eclipse has a monopoly over Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells from dark sectors but they do not have a monopoly over all of the rails. And besides taking 1 node and giving away 1 node how has Eclipse tried to monopolize the system?

3 rational responses

Okay- this thread has really turned into an argument between "I support-" and "I don't support eclipse".

You want rational thinking?

Eclipse breaking their 0% tax promise seems to be rational thinking right? NO! Have you ever seen clan ghostbear holding their little Venus-rail? They do it right, no taxes and just supporters, who like to play with no Taxes whatsoever, they seem to be holding up pretty damn well, eclipse can too, seeing how many members there are, trying to defend eclipse here (they only got one rail to be fair, but GhostBear get all my respect because they did the right thing up until now).

Eclipse could learn a thing or two.

"BLABLABLA but if people would stop attacking eclipse we would not raise the tax"- oh yeah? Think about it that way- If eclipse would not be holding all their rails via "high tax- high battlepay" and would have kept their promise, there would be no fuel for fire.

I too am starting to get annoyed by now and reading the comments on this page made me angry.

"Stop attacking Eclipse and the taxes will go down"- bro u srs? They will keep the taxes high as they want to because they control the taxes after all-this will result into more battlepay but for what? to get even more taxes for more battlepay, which lead to more taxes?

Sure, let them keep the rails I DON'T CARE! The taxes are what gets me. The idea of battlepay was stupid to begin with. Might as well hord a lot of credits myself and f*cking battlepay their f*cking bullsh*t rails of the f*cking solar map, so their freaking high taxes finally come to a stop.

Hate me all you want, i dislike Eclipse to the Core. Breaking promises to hold a rail just to defend from people who want 0% tax, which you could not hold up, is the wrong choice.

First of all, looking at both your post jus tells me that you are in a small clan,does not have a alliance and whining that you are unable to initiate and win a conflict against Eclipse.

Lastly, please do get your facts right about us trying to become a monopoly

Ok little troll, see that wall over there? Just crash your damn face into it :)

First. Im in a clan just so I can get the dojo exclusives and so I can be with my friends.

I really dont care about deploying a rail or anything.

So maybe do get your facts right as well... 

The monopoly thing was an opinion.

So yah, maybe I am wrong on that.

And finally. That reply might not be for me, but that was unnecessarily rude. If thats how you're going to talk to people, then don't talk at all. (Its ironic in a way, because what Im saying might offend some people, example would be like you obviously, but I wasn't rude like that. I just stated my opinion.) This isn't an opinion. This is a fact. So stop. Thank you

I get it. You're part of the alliance obviously, cause of how you stated everything, and thats all cool. I got respect for you guys for being smart but thats definitely all gone now sorry... but all in all.. theres no point and no reason in being rude like that. 

Edited by Deaths.Reap3r

You want rational thinking?

Eclipse breaking their 0% tax promise seems to be rational thinking right? NO! Have you ever seen clan ghostbear holding their little Venus-rail? They do it right, no taxes and just supporters, who like to play with no Taxes whatsoever, they seem to be holding up pretty damn well, eclipse can too, seeing how many members there are, trying to defend eclipse here (they only got one rail to be fair, but GhostBear get all my respect because they did the right thing up until now).

Eclipse could learn a thing or two.

I don't recall Eclipse ever promising 0% rates, from the beginning I knew it was their intent to put some sort of tax up.

Even if they had told us there would be 0% taxes, I was once told "Promises were like laws; Smart men know when to break both."

If Ghost Bear can hold a rail with 0% taxes, then more power to them. I won't hold anything against them for annexing my glorious FRR. Will they be able to hold 8 rails with 0 tax? Probably not, and I'm sure they realize it. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Edited by LazyTheGypsy

Why wouldn't they? They would control them the same way the have the rest they have, make more rails. Also, I know they wouldn't get all of the rails. They don't have all of them now. The issue is they have a lot, which makes it unfair for other people trying to compete in the Dark Sectors.

Also, 30 more rails is way too many. In fact, there doesn't need to be any more. Just putting a cap on the amount one clan or alliance could own would fix the issues. If there was an extra 30 rails, there would be too much clutter and then there would be way too many that offer the exact same bonuses and gameplay. There are only two types of missions available, so you would be adding in 15 more survivals and 15 more defenses. Why do that when we already have 7 survivals and 7 defenses?

A better organized alliance gobbled everything up and is holding it tight thanks to having a good logistical team behind them. That's called strategy, and they're doing it well and thus are rewarded for such by claiming a greater portion of the Solar System.

Edited by ClaireWithBlankie

This is the biggest joke I have ever seen, the big bad Eclipse looses their AZZ because they took on the World and then they design an Armistice agreement? Really? I thought it was hard to get a match before now it's virtually impossible. Now your baby Eclipse has days to collect 25%, at least turn off the free flood of credits during the Armistice? How do you make money while you are Hiding away, grrrrr

Now you have every player getting all of the extra (Experience and CREDITS) on Boosters that we paid for this is almost illegal, it cannot be justified. They decide to fight 4 wars and now they can hide and collect 25% credits this an Outrage, I'm so upset I can't sleep this has to be the worst idea I have ever seen in 40 years of gaming.

Don't tell me this Alliance has the richest clans and they WENT BROKE and now they get a Reprieve? BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT. So now I loose more clan members saying this game is a joke, why DE, why? We paid real money for boosters and now you give them to everyone and protect the Eclipse. I say delete all data and lets start a new War under fair circumstances. You just cant stop shooting yourself in the foot and you continue to HURT my clan with these terrible decisions..

No more using Beta as an excuse, you hit a real low this time... My blood is boiling with hostility...

Edited by Terry3373

This is the biggest joke I have ever seen, the big bad Eclipse looses their AZZ because they took on the World and then they design an Armistice agreement? Really? I thought it was hard to get a match before now it's virtually impossible. Now your baby Eclipse has days to collect 25%, at least turn off the free flood of credits during the Armistice? How do you make money while you are Hiding away, grrrrr

Now you have every player getting all of the extra (Experience and CREDITS) on Boosters that we paid for this is almost illegal, it cannot be justified. They decide to fight 4 wars and now they can hide and collect 25% credits this an Outrage, I'm so upset I can't sleep this has to be the worst idea I have ever seen in 40 years of gaming.

Don't tell me this Alliance has the richest clans and they WENT BROKE and now they get a Reprieve? BOYCOTT, BOYCOTT. So now I loose more clan members saying this game is a joke, why DE, why? We paid real money for boosters and now you give them to everyone and protect the Eclipse. I say delete all data and lets start a new War under fair circumstances. You just cant stop shooting yourself in the foot and you continue to HURT my clan with these terrible decisions..

No more using Beta as an excuse, you hit a real low this time... My blood is boiling with hostility...

You can't be serious, please tell me you aren't serious. 

First off, why are you using credit boosts? Credits are stupidly easy to get in this game. Secondly, why are you doing dark sectors for credits, go do key missions, thats where the money is at. Secondly nobody is taking your experience away in dark sectors, you can't tax it and exp is the main reason you go to dark sectors, and that's working just fine.

The change they made is for the best, now people can actually farm the dark sectors properly and challenging a rail should be carefully considered instead of just anybody doing it for the hell of it.

Thirdly... credit boosters, really?

Everyone just really needs to stop crying about Eclipse controlling the "8"/26 rails that they do. The ONLY reason you guys are complaining is because you aren't part of Eclipse if I were part of eclipse I'd be happy but I'm not part of them and quite frankly I don't care. But just making a point many of you are sore losers. If you were winning and weren't beign manhandled you'd all wouldn't be complaining. You want credits? Fine run a few odds and collect a bunch of t1 and t2 keys and there you go.

1. Also you all complaining about taxes are just LOOKING for somethign to complain about. Found out that sinai alone eclipse members get charged 3x more than non members. So you guys think you can complain? Their own memebrs get charged 3x as much.... My IRL friend is in Eclipse and we did a test run. Me beign a non member I got charged less than he did for a run. So ya your tax arguement is invalid. On that note If ANY of you knew ANYTHING about how companies worked. They wouldn't charge insanely high rates and prices for things. Eclipse knows what it's doing obv. If they charged high they wouldn't be able to keep their rails.

2. They don't control that many rails you guys jsut don't liek the fact they can handle themselves and it's not spoonfed to you liek the rest of the game is you want an easy time. They control very little. Example if you need neurals run Alad V they don't contorl bosses you just don't want to have to pay for the bonus xp that it offers. Just so you guys know. I had a 7 day chance booster, 7 day drop booster, and with the 20% bonus chance on Jupiter for Sinai I got 14. That is a VERY small amount. Your playign a grinding game. get over it.

3. Many of you just want somethign to complain about. Calling them no lifes etc? Maybe it's because they might have people all aroudn teh wordl so exampel while people in america sleep the exampel peopel in new zealand, australia, japan, china etc are awake and runnign this?

Edited by Letter13
let's not do the all-caps shouting thingamajig

heres the deal with being a member of eclipse;

1) 75% tax on rails, so far on 2 rails we get a 75% tax. While you be getting 15k, I'll be getting 5k.

2) the willingness to defend a rail. how many of you would go defend a rail for 75 minutes straight with getting 0 rewards at that.

3) make huge donations to the alliance vault (500k-1 mil)

people do that cause they have pride. and pride is the only reward so far for owning a dark sector area.

also isn't the armistice what people wanted? have more up time for the the sectors? so why are people complaining about that, you got what you wanted.

Edited by birdei

heres the deal with being a member of eclipse;

1) 75% tax on rails, so far on 2 rails we get a 75% tax. While you be getting 15k, I'll be getting 5k.

2) the willingness to defend a rail. how many of you would go defend a rail for 75 minutes straight with getting 0 rewards at that.

3) make huge donations to the alliance vault (500k-1 mil)

people do that cause they have pride. and pride is the only reward so far for owning a dark sector area.

also isn't the armistice what people wanted? have more up time for the the sectors? so why are people complaining about that, you got what you wanted.

nice play on words, then again they put you there so they should be happy with whatever you decide to do with them.

tax the living crap out of everyone