The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel De Don;t Know How To Balance Things :p

cary2010haha

re-balance the nyx, nyx gone, re-blance the ember, ember gone, re-balance the frost, frost gone

you don't believe? Ask DE to make Weekly leader board also show player's frame and weapon. :P so cute, at last all old player will gone.

"gone" i mean most old player throw those frame away because they are no more "elite" in their role, and replace by the un-re-balance frame.

EG: NYX and frost, best record 190 wave defence in all faction, now?

Edited by Cary2010haha

I'm an old player and I dislike most if the tweakes that they do, but hey still here.

and what do you mean by gone? I still see alot of people using the frame you just mentioned above.

Edited by Fammia

I'm an old player and I dislike most if the tweakes that they do, but hey still here.

and what do you mean by gone? I still see alot of people using the frame you just mentioned above.

"gone" i mean most old player throw those frame away because they are no more "elite" in their role, and replace by the un-re-balance frame.

I've never met a veteran who actually tossed their frames when they were nerfed. Any attentive veteran would know that DE has a habit of swinging the nerf bat too hard at first, just to slowly build the frame/weapon back up to a reasonable level after an amount of time (that varies wildly).

want to see my collection? 

And where do you get this information?

Its either your stating your own opinion or just terribly terribly misinformed.

want to see my collection? 

And where do you get this information?

Its either your stating your own opinion or just terribly terribly misinformed.

throw away=/ sell it, i have all frame, but i just can't use those re-balance frame do another 3-9hour T3S mission

or another 190 wave defence

well NYX and Frost use to do defence, but now ? they can't

Edited by Cary2010haha

I don't like nyx much, but nyx, ember, and frost are all still good frames. snow globe is still one of the best skills in defense

DE's alright at balancing. they've done well to bring down infinitely scalable skills (old bastille, old snow globe. neither had limits outside duration. that means they have the same effectiveness against level 10 and level 100 enemies), and it's understandable that trinity is one of their next targets

Edited by Wallace24

I don't like nyx much, but nyx, ember, and frost are all still good frames. snow globe is still one of the best skills in defense

totally not, most C & G defence no more need frost , loki replaced him

Snow globe can take 1 hit after wave 50..................and how to go 150?

People who judge frames solely by their ability to reach wave 190 are dumb

i just want to say every frame should have a "elite" ability that can be effectly use even in 190 wave, and if he have one and you change it, that's very bad

Edited by Cary2010haha

Snow globe can take 1 hit after wave 50..................and how to go 150?

Considering the fact that Snow Globe now has an invulnerability period, I severely doubt you know what you're talking about. It is guaranteed to take at least one hit as long as that hit lands during that period of invulnerability.

Considering the fact that Snow Globe now has an invulnerability period, I severely doubt you know what you're talking about. It is guaranteed to take at least one hit as long as that hit lands during that period of invulnerability.

you get 150 wave by use frost for defence frist :P and i use loki, other 2 frame is nova nova(or other dps frame) + a trinity, want to try?

IMHO, Nyx and Frost are fine, SG could use a longer duration though, 5 of absorbing dmg to convert into hp + 5 of invincibility then health kicks in giving around 10s of guaranteed protection.

As for nyx she's perfectly fine, aside from the bolts all her skills are great.

Ember needs overheat back instead of fireblast but that's it.

Trin will be fine.

Maybe you fail to take into consideration, DE never intended for players to go so deeply into Defense or Survival as they have. But instead of knee-jerk tweaks, they have slowly taken "one trick pony" abilities (for the most part at least) and brought them in line with each other. I imaging we'll see better sets of powers for warframes later down the road, as DE has stated that they plan on doing as much (several times).

As far as I can tell, people play what they want to play. And if that happens to be this week or the nexts flavor of the whatever, who really cares.

News flash eisntein diferent frames for diferent Jobs. Not all Warframes can do everything, sure whit proper equipment and skil you can still take EMber to high lv Corpus missions (i have done it) but you would have more chances whit a frame that specializes in taking down Corpus like Volt or Mag. You want to face the infested? Ember is your girl and so on.

Again THE PROPER TOOL FOR THE PROPER JOB

Also saying a frame is bad because you cant reach wave 1900 is the stupiest thing ever because a) Your not suposed to get that far so the game balance flies off the window to stop you and b) DIFFERENT TOOLS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS

I still see Nyx and Frost everywhere, especially in defense missions... which is where you claim they're useless.

If there's any frames I hardly ever see, it's Ash, Banshee, and Oberon. I'm either playing it myself, or it just never shows up.

I've never met a veteran who actually tossed their frames when they were nerfed. Any attentive veteran would know that DE has a habit of swinging the nerf bat too hard at first, just to slowly build the frame/weapon back up to a reasonable level after an amount of time (that varies wildly).

Who would be dumb enough to actually throw away frames anyway (Aside from the obvious slot limitations), I own almost all the frames except Trinity, Loki, Vauban, & Nova. What reason would I have to throw them away when,as other people have pointed out, they could very well be buffed the next patch.

Edited by Basilisk1991

Who would be dumb enough to actually throw away frames anyway, I own almost all the frames except Trinity, Loki, Vauban, & Nova. What reason would I have to throw them away when,as other people have pointed out, they could very well be buffed the next patch.

People with no more frame slots... probably

Who would be dumb enough to actually throw away frames anyway, I own almost all the frames except Trinity, Loki, Vauban, & Nova. What reason would I have to throw them away when,as other people have pointed out, they could very well be buffed the next patch.

I've only gotten rid of a frame if I picked up the Prime version.

Sold my Frost after I got Frost Prime, for example.

I think people do it when they run out of slots or get the prime variants. I myself do not engage in either of these practices. I have every frame available to me except Hydroid (too lazy), Rhino Prime (too lazy), reg. frost (too lazy to get the last part and build him), and Excal Prime (not available to me). I have every other frame (and two Lokis). Whenever I ran out of room I would go and buy more frame slots. IIRC I have several extra frame slots (more than I will need until more frames are released).

I just don't see the point in leveling a frame to thirty and potato'ing it just to toss it when you need more room.