Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Crying Child's Plea

Rawnrawn

Please oh please remove the drones and fusion moas carrying them from Solar rail sabotage missions!

They fly around attacking from directions we would never expect, they firepower is infinite, relentless and unstoppable! If you stand still for a second you're dead, and they are tough as hell. Fusion moa's rushing you and burning your &#! forcing you to flight every second room!

We fight them in the void, we fight them when we fight corpus. CAN WE JUST PLEASE BE LIBERATED FROM THEM THIS TIME!!

All I want to do, is fight my own kind.

Please oh please remove the drones and fusion moas carrying them from Solar rail sabotage missions!

They fly around attacking from directions we would never expect, they firepower is infinite, relentless and unstoppable! If you stand still for a second you're dead, and they are tough as hell. Fusion moa's rushing you and burning your &#! forcing you to flight every second room!

We fight them in the void, we fight them when we fight corpus. CAN WE JUST PLEASE BE LIBERATED FROM THEM THIS TIME!!

All I want to do, is fight my own kind.

this is the result of people wanting end game content. 

Dark Sectors are meant for end game players. 

I personally think it's still to easy to be considered end game content. 

It's not the end, it's the beggining of an end *initiates lotus meditation position*

agreed the AI still has a lot of issues tracking targets along the Z axis making sliding and wall jumping randomly easy to juke. the spectres give me more trouble then that (and its usually from a  trinity's link)

I wish they had stalkers AI because as poor a shot he is he knows to at least try to juke which isn't something 90% of the enemies in this game try to do.

in fact maybe a total ai reworks is in order to make the end game more challenging then just a zerg rush of squad leaders and heavy units

use a loki speed build, they won't touch you

Lol I made a loki JUST for getting through rails asap solo, people do not realize that [unless this was changed] that being in a group only puts all their effort together and it only counts for 1 completion against a rail apparently.