Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Tired To Listen To The Community Anymore...

GetYourWetWipes

hello forum reader, im a man. this is the second topic I have ever wrote about since the internet came out. I don't have a facebook. I don't have a myspace. I have a phone from 2002 never dropped a call. I change my kids diapers {irish triplets, yeah myname} I never had a email account before having signed up for steam to play this game. I worked iron for many years. hands so rough my wife would not let me touch her. ive spent thousands of dollars on this game. the frame that I love {Frost} more then any other frame in this game was torn from me because of players running there mouths for no dam reason. hopefully the first and the last of any warframes meeting the chopping block from here on out.

first: are you complaining on the forums today? are you complaining about the new update taking to long? are you complaining about a warframe being just to dam strong for a certain area you are trying to farm in and you didn't get exp {offline mode}? are you complaining about the new rail system? are you complaining about plat costing too much money?  

second: constructive feed back should never be negative and should never take AWAY from what your trying to change.... you realize everything your complaining about would be better if you would stop being the d&d geek in the back seat too stupid to know what is going on behind the wheel.for instance do I need to give overtime to the logistic department because timmy no tooth in his moms basement is saying he having problems with his clan getting stomped in the rail systems of big fish eats little fish. sally no man gave up playing because other people have stronger frames then her. now she just sits around in defense missions pouting at the squad because she FEELS like the game is too hard to get to that level. hit 4 instakill to wave 15. poor sally.

everyone thinks the same thing you do. good or bad. your not some kind of magic singularity. 8 million people signed up and playing this game. there is nothing you will say that that 1000 people have already thought of. if that many people are think the same freaking thing you are... trust me the ninja wizards at DE know too. seriously. dictated but not read, getyourwetwipes. PS: STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO TAKE AWAY FROM THERE LABOR OF LOVE! IT CAN DRIVE A MAN INSANE.

Generation differences, what can you do? Educate them?

Let them learn the hard way. Just sit back and laugh when they fall on their asses. After all, self-entitled special people find jobs so well in todays job market.

I watch them and laugh and laugh when they try to impress bosses with their 'interwebz smartz'... (While the boss is looking at what the morons pasted on their Facebook pages)

Just curious. Was there a single thread of "Frost OP nerf plz" ? I'v never seen such. 

And reposting  why balance is needed to make a good game:

1) balance between you and 'enemy' to provide balanced difficulty, to have fun challenge but avoid frustration
2) balance between different "tools"/"ways"/win strategies to provide more variety, depth and replayability

Since balance is relative, you often need to nerf something to improve the game overall. 

I'll agree most people simple complain about Nova's 4th, and only a few have even thought of possible changes for it.

I feel your pain about frost the prime variant was one of my go to frames, though after the nerf I couldn't stand the new globe. However I'd recently manage to get a working build going for him, while he is no where near the level he was I've at least managed to reclaim some of his lose glory.

I'm not very happy with the generation I'm from.  But, there are a few like me who are (mostly) mature haha.  I have 2 warning posts from getting a liiiittle too passionate about things.  Mainly the rage war with eclipse, because I"m sick of them.

Get some lotion for your hands bro....that's the saddest thing I've seen on this forum.  :'-(

You got some good points.

And DE will sure appreciate your kind words.

Sadly, the people you expect to read this will simply not care and complain anyways.

Welcome to the internet! :-D

this post up for five minutes look at the replies get off the forums and play the dam game!!! 5 MINUTES. to dudes saying complaing about complaing the guys im talking about. $&*&*#(%&.

I am not complaining about your OP, however I will give a few points of advice; improve your grammar use and check for formatting errors on your posts, don't tempt the anonymity of the internet, and finally do not feed the trolls. 

hello forum reader, im a man.

this post up for five minutes look at the replies get off the forums and play the dam game!!! 5 MINUTES. to dudes saying complaing about complaing the guys im talking about. $&*&*#(%&.

Don't let up. The least I can do for you is to thank you for your two cents here. But no one can change how the masses think. 

Though it's our duty and responsibility to construct feedback, this is what DE wants from us. Problem being only we're not doing it politely, and DE can decide whether they want to read our flame-fuelled post or the more constructive and polite message. 

Two sides of the same coin, mister. Just different faces.

you cant change anyones attitude towards anything.

and the ones that bash devs and just fool around doesn't even read wall of texts like that one you did.

you say you're too tired to listen to the community, but not the staffs , because thats their job. 

Edited by Ritchel