The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rakta Syandana ...is It A Joke?

Mephiste

Whiny PC player.

What makes you think they will leave the syandana like this and not fix it? This crap always happens with them and they fix it later Jesus Christ.

First the gorgon wraith, now this, lol.

I'm posting this because they overlooked it during the Hotfix they sent earlier today.

I'm trying to get DE to see this poorly made Syandana and hopefully have it re-worked a little bit.

P.S: I like the Gorgon Wraith... :C

Whiny PC player.

What makes you think they will leave the syandana like this and not fix it? This crap always happens with them and they fix it later Jesus Christ.

First the gorgon wraith, now this, lol.

No offense, but the concept probably looked great on paper but I personally see it to be too... Weird and not appealing to my eyes at least.

Someone finds this to be horrid and is dissapointed so let him toot his horn.

No offense, but the concept probably looked great on paper but I personally see it to be too... Weird and not appealing to my eyes at least.

Someone finds this to be horrid and is dissapointed so let him toot his horn.

Exactly! It can still be salvaged! Just make the whole wings thingy dangle from those little "rings" ontop of the Syandana and it will dangle/look amazing!

You can still save it!

Edited by Mephiste

The name Rakta gives me an idea this will be an awesome scarf and when i got it... I felt a bit let down, becasue this is not something i like to look at. Way to disturbing and hopfully it can can get a bit of rework, mabye just make it even longer, but in the end that's just me.

Edited by CrazyHelplessShadow

are you really complaining about a free item? you had to play the game for a mind-numbing full half hour and then got a type of item the traditionally cost plat for free and your gonna hop on the forum and cry about it? if you dont like it, then dont use it.

get real dude.

are you really complaining about a free item? you had to play the game for a mind-numbing full half hour and then got a type of item the traditionally cost plat for free and your gonna hop on the forum and cry about it? if you dont like it, then dont use it.

get real dude.

So Free means that I should let low quality, Underworked items that are only half-done pass?

No. Free or not, It's a reward for something I had to do. Even though it wasn't much, I still expected a decent reward. So, I'd like to see it get fixed.

Free =/= Garbage.

Get real, dude.

Edited by Mephiste

Lol, imagine if the Brakk had sucked. (hours of farming)

I like it. The wraith skin is weird, but I like it.

Well, DE would've fixed it, I suppose.

Just like I hope they fix this item as well. *Crosses fingers*

I think that if I were designing this, I would add a small bead to the tip of the wing, and then make it jiggle below that point with a tapering jiggley-ness to smooth out the curve.  As it is now, it.... looks kind of bad since they bend very abruptly for no apparent reason a bit below the point where they transition out of the wing tips.

So Free means that I should let low quality, Underworked items that are only half-done pass?

No. Free or not, It's a reward for something I had to do. Even though it wasn't much, I still expected a decent reward. So, I'd like to see it get fixed.

Free =/= Garbage.

Get real, dude.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."

What other pointless things does he complain about?

Do tell.

Breaking News: Virtual sh*:D*talks about me complaining about the Syandana.

And I just learned that HE complained about the Free 20 plat I gave him.

I love hipocrites, Don't you?

Just trying to set things straight, If he's going to try to make me look like an idiot, He'd better check his own background first.

Edited by Mephiste

Well, DE would've fixed it, I suppose.

Just like I hope they fix this item as well. *Crosses fingers*

I was just joking around.

But do you really like the Syandana the way it is...?

Actually I do. Lots of people do think it's ugly, I kind of did to. But what makes it ugly also makes it very different, and that why it's grown on me.

I was just joking around.

Actually I do. Lots of people do think it's ugly, I kind of did to. But what makes it ugly also makes it very different, and that why it's grown on me.

I guess I can see what you are getting at with this. But if it were to be "fixed", Would it bother you? Like, if it became more jiggleboned?