Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmic Spectre, Should Use Sentinel Slot.

BloodKitten

credit cost of sentinel blueprint, ALOT of metirials to build, 1 use only.......

why not have it use sentinel slot insted? the mats and conclave requierment would make sense then.

i really hope the future space dog thing wont be simular.....

why would the specter take up the pet slot when it does not fallow you around like a pet? or in fact have anything to do with anything that would resemble anything to have to do with pet?

You think the sentinels we have right now are anything like pets to begin with? You've been wired to think that way because they've been around for a while. But if you thought about it, you'd realize just how strange Dethcube, Shade, Djinn, etc, are as "pets".

I see nothing wrong with this. A 100,000 credits cosmic specter can't come close to paying for itself in any T3 void mission.

Unless you go beyond the intended boundaries and gather enough credits in the pseudo endgame.

You think the sentinels we have right now are anything like pets to begin with? You've been wired to think that way because they've been around for a while. But if you thought about it, you'd realize just how strange Dethcube, Shade, Djinn, etc, are as "pets".

I see nothing wrong with this. A 100,000 credits cosmic specter can't come close to paying for itself in any T3 void mission.

Unless you go beyond the intended boundaries and gather enough credits in the pseudo endgame.

i see nothing about sentinels that leads me to think of them as anything other then pets, obtained/raised/built-'less then you' creatures that you invest in and fallow your around at the heels doin what they can for you. its a pet. and the llama-dog takes it to a whole other level, you literally have DEs' version of a space-DOG fallowing your around.

as for the specters they can be deployed in mission but they dont act like a pet. first of all its right in their lore that they are a copy of you and once you use them youll see that though they do fall back to you they are not afraid to break away and kill things without you. though the 100k 1-time use item hardly seems worth it. 

i see nothing about sentinels that leads me to think of them as anything other then pets, obtained/raised/built-'less then you' creatures that you invest in and fallow your around at the heels doin what they can for you. its a pet. and the llama-dog takes it to a whole other level, you literally have DEs' version of a space-DOG fallowing your around.

as for the specters they can be deployed in mission but they dont act like a pet. first of all its right in their lore that they are a copy of you and once you use them youll see that though they do fall back to you they are not afraid to break away and kill things without you. though the 100k 1-time use item hardly seems worth it. 

Well, they are less than the creator.

My specter stayed with me the whole time and didn't rush ahead of me. But if specters leaving the creator is a common occurence, then I guess they're less of pets.

However I still cannot believe how a cosmic specter costs 100,000 credits for a single mission. That is insane.

why would the specter take up the pet slot when it does not fallow you around like a pet? or in fact have anything to do with anything that would resemble anything to have to do with pet?

Sentinels are pets? My cat does not agree.

The bigger problem with this is that after you'd gotten a specter, you wouldn't have a reason to keep doing rescues.

The entire setup is to encourage you to farm rescue.

How about allowing the Spectre to be used more than once if it survives the mission, with a repair timer added if it takes health damage.

I was hoping the specters wouldn't be a one-time-use item but rather like a hardcore sentinel, by which I mean they would follow you around mission to mission until they get killed, you fail a mission, or replace them with a new specter.