Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

I just did a mission with only my galatine I only fired my acrid a couple of times yet the mission stats at the end listed me with 72 kills and only 2 were melee kills. I was nekros and I only cast shadows of the dead once so I am sure I got more then 2 melee kills. 

It was a very laggy game too

I've had this bug as well, several times. Never remembered to report it til I saw this thread just now

This only happens to me when I get the side mission to get; x amount of melee kills. I eventually get x amount of melee kills and the pop-up comes up verifying this too. But at the end when we see stats, I'd only have credit for like 2-3 melee kills  :\

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem, it's been happening since I started playing. I even unequipped my sentinel to be sure that wasn't taking my kills but still got the same results. I've gone through a few maps only firing my primary a few times and still only registered 0-2 melee kills. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought melee 2.0 would fix it, but definitely not.

I just got, officially, 3 melee kills.

I also got 229 kills total.

I managed to get no less than five 50+ hit comboes(probably 8(some I wasn't watching, but seemed about right), but at least 5).

I don't see how I managed to dispatch over 200 soldiers with hundreds of sword strikes and only get credit for 3 melee kills.

I didn't fire a single shot. So...

Lately I've been counting my melee kills, because it seemed off and 9 times out of 10 my end of match results are wrong or mixed up with someone else's results. Is anyone else getting this? I didn't know where to look to check. 

Recently done an ODD to level up my primary and secondary, but used only my Dragon Nikana. I must of gotten about 300-400 kills with melee, but it only showed me having 6 kills . . . while showing 800+ warframe kills ( as Hydroid ). Other person using the Ogris ( didn't do a single melee kill ) got about 450 ish on the end results tab. So yes, deffinately something wrong there. 

Hundreds of melee kills not registered. Even if I never shot a gun in a whole mission (mobile defense). Reported this a while back. Devs are still too lazy to find out why this happens.

yup it is still happening even when I have only my melee equipped

Edited by LordMidnightX

• 2 weeks later...

6tnm52T.jpg

I must say that i did not used melee weapon in this mission and yet i got all my kills counted as melee.

I dunno how this is working on DS missions but it's just simple fix, so pls fix it. 

Anew Mission end UI is coming

You ll got the Joy to hear Lotus say

"MISSION COMPLETE"

but also brand new way to calculate result and the option to come back at any time to check your result

Nice aint it?

Edited by Tsoe

I know its known that the results at the end of a mission is sometimes not accurate. I would sometimes get results on the end of a solo mission saying that i got 133 kills and 133 melee kills despite me not once swinging my sword through the whole mission. That's not the problem tho. The problem is the results won't change! I recently started getting results with nothing but 0 on everything. 0 kills, 0 damage, 0 anything no matter what kind of mission I played and they won't change. No only that but it affects my teamates results as well. Two people always ends up with all 0s: me and another player. The other 2 gets points other than 0 but they are not very high. They never seem to get over 10 kills even if they were playing Nova spamming their ultimate. The results also never change no matter who I play with the results are always the same.

Is anyone else getting this?

I dont know if this is a bug or the stats are buggy.

But when i do any infested defense missions i always use vauban with the bastille skill.

So i take my time to shoot the exploding enemies and leapers and any other easy head shot enemy in the head every time thinking i could boost my headshot count.

But after missions ill go and check my stats and the count only seems to go up by like maybe 5 say even though im sure i got most of my kills iin the head.

Now the odd thing is when i get the mission challenge where you have to get 10 headshots for an xp reward i can get these in 10 straight enemies and i think they seem to add on to my overall headshot count.

Is this a bug and has anyone else experienced this while playing?