The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sov's Rail In Pluto - Sechura Needs Your Help! [Losing]

achromos

So, wait, are you of that alliance then?  Can you verify it without a doubt?

I ain't in that alliance dude.

If you are member of that alliance, you will get a message that you won't get battle pay. :)\

Check out my previous ingame screenie.

Edited by fatpig84

I ain't in that alliance dude.

If you are member of that alliance, you will get a message that you won't get battle pay. :)\

Check out my previous ingame screenie.

True.  But, well, if you're not part of that alliance to verify, their promise is just words until the conflict is done.

It's black comedy. As in no-light-escaping comedy.

Ah...

Either way I am going to support any alliance trying to take this rail away from the space confederation after this. I'll give them no rest on my end.

Greetings Tenno,

In all fairness, they started with 30K battle pay. They were only doing it for 5-8 runs ( deathsnacks.com/wf ) but it was REALLY helpful.They got a huge lead early on and have kept it since. There was a little complaining on Region, but they got over it in their customary 3 minutes. Quite forgiving that lot.

They played the game VERY well, and for that I applaud them. They were not tactics we would use, but they won and we are probably going to lose. We were out-bid, out-paid, and out-played. Even their timing, while everyone is at work, was beautifully executed.

Victory to you all, Tenno.

- Salishaz, Warlord of the Shadows of Vengeance

They are Basically Mocking you with the 5 credit reward right now. I do not Applaud them for that. Well played though with a lack of sportsmanship.

Ah...

Either way I am going to support any alliance trying to take this rail away from the space confederation after this. I'll give them no rest on my end.

Really ?

I think people will rather support Space if Eclipse comes along rofl.

Really ?

I think people will rather support Space if Eclipse comes along rofl.

Personally I'd rather support eclipse because they at least are a known. Yes the confederation 'promises' free, but they are already charging 20% tax on assur.

Greetings Tenno,

In all fairness, they started with 30K battle pay. They were only doing it for 5-8 runs ( deathsnacks.com/wf ) but it was REALLY helpful.They got a huge lead early on and have kept it since. There was a little complaining on Region, but they got over it in their customary 3 minutes. Quite forgiving that lot.

They played the game VERY well, and for that I applaud them. They were not tactics we would use, but they won and we are probably going to lose. We were out-bid, out-paid, and out-played. Even their timing, while everyone is at work, was beautifully executed.

Victory to you all, Tenno.

I'm sorry for the huge loss on the solar rail, but knowing this: Even when most of our members are at school/work, the rest of us are still fighting for the freedom of this solar rail.

Space Confederation was known of using bait and switch battlepay to trick people, and they failed to keep their promises in the past. We do NOT want them to take over one of the most important dark sectors because we know bad thing WILL happen after they get it.

We salute you, Shadow of Vengeance, and we fight on.

- shoushou, Warlord of PacWest Clan

I'm sorry for the huge loss on the solar rail, but knowing this: Even when most of our members are at school/work, the rest of us are still fighting for the freedom of this solar rail.

Space Confederation was known of using bait and switch battlepay to trick people, and they failed to keep their promises in the past. We do NOT want them to take over one of the most important dark sectors because we know bad thing WILL happen after they get it.

We salute you, Shadow of Vengeance, and we fight on.

- shoushou, Warlord of PacWest Clan

I may not be apart of any huge clan but ill continue fighting for Sechura until the rail reaches 0% Edited by Sibarian

Their alliance and I bet they're getting assistance from Eclipse.  So, 2x 4k Alliances vs SoV... GG.  Playerbase, you suck.

Please stop randomly throwing our name into everything. Some of you are obsessed with Eclipse.

Don't expect that to happen, look at Assur. Sure this is Sechura, but with the amount of manpower space confed has...

They did the bulk of it on a weekday during the time that most US alliance players are at work/school.  At the rate this current conflict is going, the next one will end up starting closer to US peak player hours.  If it turns out anything like with when eclipse attacked sechura, the space confed won't really stand a chance.

Edited by Aggh

Please stop randomly throwing our name into everything. Some of you are obsessed with Eclipse.

Well if you had nothing to do with it, sorry i believed them.

on a side note, probably as soon as you can attack that node now that space confederation decided they wanted it so bad...

I'm sure you will have more public support, people liked SoV lol. You, or ANY contender has my vote.

I had an hour to play Warframe during the day today and I spent it defending SoV's rail.  0% is a utopian ideal, and I was glad to pursue it and fight alongside SoV.  Nothing but the best of luck to them in the future!

Greetings, Tenno.

It appears at this time that Sachura is lost to us in the Shadows of Vengeance. It is our hope that the Space Confederation honors its promise and maintains the rail there at 0%. If they do, you have a stronger champion to defend your interests than we were. Give them the chance to earn your trust, and if they are true to their word you are better off with them than with us. If they do not, we are not in a position to oppose them.

The battle was fought and won by them. We accept the decision of the community in this. Ultimately, this is not about a clan or alliance, it is about what the community determines are in its best interests. In this, we humbly submit to this judgment. Our pride does not demand we keep this rail. This is especially the case when we did so for no benefit to ourselves. Well, we had our name in lights for a bit, but that was bound to change at some point, and we expected it not to last.

If you expected a different outcome based on what you thought this game was now founded on, perhaps that should cause you to reflect on what this community is now. Clearly the majority has spoken. This was not a minor victory, they crushed us.

Honor to you always, Tenno.