The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question For The Community : What Should Be The Big Next Focus?

Deidaku

The thing is that people talk about endgame but endgame in a Loot Game is new loot

Other ways to look at this:

Endgame in an action game is crazy difficulty (ninja gaiden/dark souls/whatever)

Endgame in a shooter is pvp (every game)

Endgame in a loot game is... I don't know how to explain this. Diablo 2, Path of Exile, etc, randomized loot. Like Warframe used to have. That, I would take as endgame. Something you can never quite finish doing.

Something you can never quite finish doing.

Maybe some have finished looting Warframe... Maybe someday I will (doubt it!!!)... But you gotta give it to DE that they ARE trying to make us not finish it anytime soon, what with those 90 MODs you know what I am talking about =)

Maybe the obfuscation is in fact to protect intellectual property in the end. "Adjusted" RNG as endgame for a loot game... How's that, huh?

Maybe some have finished looting Warframe... Maybe someday I will (doubt it!!!)... But you gotta give it to DE that they ARE trying to make us not finish it anytime soon, what with those 90 MODs you know what I am talking about =)

Maybe the obfuscation is in fact to protect intellectual property in the end. "Adjusted" RNG as endgame for a loot game... How's that, huh?

I can't hear you over the sound of how much I miss the old mod system, what?

(I didn't understand that last part)

I'd like the backstories of our frames to be explored through new special missions. Missions that let us play as frames we have at a earlier point in their lives (assuming each frame has a different user). For example, playing as Valkyr escaping from the labs as other frames fight their way through the facility. Each frame could have a unique backstory mission that rewards extra affinity or something upon completion.

I think it would add more individuality to frames as well as providing a more cinematic experience. Well that's what I wish DE would focus on, but it's more of a idea, just something to think about.

still endgame; dark sector is S#&$ , thats not endgame its S#&$ty distraction for epeen strokers...

I can't wait if they put raid or special content exclusive for rail holders.

So people will fight even harder.

Of course not stupid stuff like raid only weapons and mods, hopefully.