The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Rage Inducing Moment In Warframe?

Gammaion

Maxing out Zeph's Duration to launch in the air really high only to find out the skies in warframe teleport you back down on the ground........

thanks..............for.........that

Or, on Earth defense where it would automatically kill you, not teleport you to the ground.

Host migration. 

Especially the ones where your character still exists and is getting shot by enemies, but you can't control them yet and you ended up being downed before you even reconnect to the game.

The only things that are rage inducing for me are:

1) Playing with someone using a potatod soma(while also doing #2 and #3)

2) Someone doorheroing(while also doing #1 or #3)

3) A nova/rhino/trinity spamming their ult(while also doing #1 or #2, or both at once)

That's all.

Edited by Kiaru

People that are leaving early at defense or survival without a good reason, and to be honest there is no good reason except we are having some serious problems.

Depending on the Defense/Survival, there are loads of other good reasons, but the primary two are:

1) Doing Dark Sector Defense for CASH MONEY YO. DOLLAR BILL YALL. Seriously, if you are there for cash, why stay past wave 5? Monetary reward is the same, so you dramatically slow your cash/hour. Most people understand this.

2) Got a really good drop in Survival/Defense and would like to keep it rather than taking any risk at all.

Nothing wrong with either. Of course, what is weird is when someone drops at Wave 10 or 15 or 30 or whatever when we're doing fine and didn't get anything amazing yet.

EDIT - What makes me mad? HOST MIGRATION. Rrrrrrrggggh. It's always from "You had an okay ping/the person's computer could run this fine" to "LOLZ THREE SECOND DELAY ON EVERYTHING! CAN'T PICK UP THAT RARE MOD!". Infinite Rage.

Followed by Magnetic Proc. Eff Magnetic Proc.

Edited by Eurhetemec

As a Nekros, I get disappointed every time my teammates go their separate ways. This denies me the bulk of dead bodies for Desecrate.

My game plan as a Nekros on Survivals was to stock up those 30% LS' as many as I can for lategame emergencies and this YOLO mentalities screws my plan real hard.

Edited by Uzpian

Doing solo (as not to piss of peeps) with an ogris doing defense for 30+, leveled 3 ranks for warframe, 5 ranks to 30 on my ogris, got a rare stance, bunch of neurodes, assorted mods and cores, claimed my rewards and the internet decided to quit at that precise moment. Game not saved! Sheeesh

U13 brought me many days of rage inducing moments. I believe I used every bit of profanity I learned over my life and possibly even invented some new words that warrant consideration as profanity.

A daily thing would be really poor choices of hosts so we end up with bad lag.

Was doing the new Specter of Liberty mission in Mars when all of a sudden, G3 showed up with no reason. I was expecting Stalker or Harvester, but when I saw a name show up, I knew who it was. That literally ruined that run for me.

People.

"Stay in the middle dammit!"

"Mark the resource!"

"I can do 24546461080 damage on this gun."

"Please don't spam [insert ability here]"

"Your Warframe is so overrated."

"I could of done it better."

"Revive me or I leave!"

"If you have restores use them, I need them."

"I don't like your color scheme."

"You have the same color scheme as me, please change."

"My pc runs on a Titan so I have better graphics cuz I'm MLG."