Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tail Wind

drMightyPotato

It used to be ''Well of Life'' and ''Slash Dash'' and now its tail wind. Here is the thing, im spamming Appolodorus node on mercury for Bombards cause they drop the ''Crimson Dervish'' stance and every damn game i end up with about 10 of them.

Now 10 ''Tail Winds'' dont sound much when you take just the mod into account but it becomes too much when you take into the account that i got ten of those in 20 min solo run. Worse yet out of 15 mods in my last run 8 of the were ''Tail Wind''!

DE im hoping you fix it not cause they drop from Bombard (hint, it doesn't) but simply cause in these few weeks i played i managed to gather several hundred of those bastards.

No matter what if you are trying to farm for a certain mod you are going to collect a metric ton of something you feel is useless.  Even if it had some use, the sheer number of the common mods is going to make them into worthlessness.  It is the way it will work there really isn't anything to fix.  Use them on other frame mods or to charge up stuff so your fusion cores are used on higher tier or more rare stuff.

iirc there are like 3 Grineer types that drop it so yeah they are going to be all over the place.  You are looking for a rare mod from a sorta rare troop (especially on low level early) you are going to get a bunch of common mods that drop from several troops.

you get tail winds all over the place, and other frames mods, nothing new here, been mentioned its annoying and unhelpful in many, MANY threads requesting ability mods get removed form drop tables and a simple "Replicate" button gets added to the arsenal screen to create ability mods for credits.

replace the ability mods with something useful like fusion cores.