Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Srsly? 5 Stalkers After Me In One Day?

GungnirGS

OP is my friend, I was with him for most stalker encounters. There was one encounter where he said 'don't kill' because he wanted to use Bladestorm's invulnerability frames on the incoming infested while we took care of the stalker. My other friend took this as 'don't kill stalker' and didn't shoot at him. The encounter ended with my friend dying, and the stalker decided to take a few swings at my Rhino. He died at the end. First time I saw a legit mutual down from the Stalker.

Not sure what is this but I got 6 stalker encounters today and 5 of them is after me, after one week not seeing a single one of them,

couple day ago, I had 5 after me over 2 days, not one. Fifth one got me because I was running weak gear.

If you stop killing bosses, you won't get on his naughty list.

Looks like you were way overdue.  Stalker lives on your tears and nightmares.

*gets hit over the head with an anvil*

What Stalker?

Except that it seems he also marks you for killing him. I can not kill any bosses, kill him when he comes for someone else in a PUG game, and then he starts coming after me too.

Oh boy... I remember when galatine had charge back then... Stalker poofed up and I started charging that monstrosity

The moment he stood up I unleashed the blow he just sat back down and was like "F*** this guy I'm outta here"

Haven seen him for weeks before he came for me 3 times in a row last week... He died

I did quite a few runs on alad v yesterday and i got 4 stalker's back to back on me... Guess alad v pays well...

Wait, I thought that the only two bosses the Stalker doesn't avenge was Vor and Salad V. Is my information out of date?

Also, who wants a more subtle warning system for the Stalker? I'd really be more scared of him if I didn't get an email from him. Instead I'd have audio of his breathing or something play when you're on the galaxy map deciding what your next mission is. Would scare the mess out of me if he did that.