Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime? Or Valkyr Vandel? What Do You Think?

Spikey844

@Tarille+SonicSonedit: the sources of your statements (Valkyr origin + no After U9 Primes) would be nice, I´d like to read those

Valkyr Prime seems possible. The Experiments just could have the purpose to test HOW warframes and thier technology work to reengineer the technology. Remember: Zanuka uses different warframe skills like quantum drop  or freeze, Salad V did not only do experiments with Valkyr.
So Valkyr skills must not have been altered, she is just extremly "pissed off" and uses her skills just for killing.

When they make an upgrade other than a primed version, it should be something like the dragon nikana. Vandal is reserved for events.

Tenno stuff gets primed because we are masters of orokin tech. While corpus and grineer get wraith and vandal because it's a more powerful version of their tech.

So as a tenno she gets primed, as always the story comes arfter.

We don't even know if prime frame are completely different or just upgrades. If it is just an upgrade she will look golden with slight stat differences.

Edited by Postal_pat

• 2 weeks later...

Source? I haven't heard that.

Devstream they said that.

Can't remember which one because it was one of the early ones, I think around Devstream 15 - 20 around there.

I think. Definitely a devstream because I remember hearing it.

Edited by Utarious