Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is A Good Drawing Pad For Fanart?

CombatTeddy

Question

Hello, I was just wondering what is a good drawing pad i could get that isn't expensive? Ive been drawing sense i was little with no history of art class. Some of my work is already touched warframes fan art section.

I hand draw my art then scan them in but i am terrible at color it in properly, my mouse doesn't follow my hand accordingly and I've tried about 4 different mouses.

I would like to know what a good drawing pad i could use to perfect my art work. Any suggestions to which is a good one that doesn't seem over priced?

11 answers to this question

I say get the ones with a built-in screen. A cintiq would be awesome

built-in screen is a little expensive and an overkill when you are only starting with these tablets, unless you are one rich dude...

As others said, wacom bamboo is gud

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=108&cp_id=10841&cs_id=1084102&p_id=6814&format=2

I use this, and it's pretty sensitive for such a cheap pad. The pen is meh in ergonomics, but the side buttons are pretty nice. Overall definitely a better value than a Wacom Bamboo.

Yep. Mine costed 50 bucks and it works VERY well for a beginner's graphic's tablet. I'm having trouble adjusting to the system since I've only drawn traditionally my whole life, but time and patience help a lot.