Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

The clan seems to be really big, and I would like to be in touch with a lot of people.

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, alrighty c: Well I hope you have a wonderful time with us, Kosh! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello!

I wish to join this clan, if you'll have me.

I'm in the NA-East region.

As for my my reasons, I'm looking for a well-sized clan, with a laid back feel. If they share my interests, (in this case, ponies), then that is a plus!

I eagerly await a response, and hope to see you soon in the feild.

Hello!

I wish to join this clan, if you'll have me.

I'm in the NA-East region.

As for my my reasons, I'm looking for a well-sized clan, with a laid back feel. If they share my interests, (in this case, ponies), then that is a plus!

I eagerly await a response, and hope to see you soon in the feild.

welcome crusader. If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud

welcome crusader. If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud

Thank you very much! I look forward to working with everyone.

Eheh.. so.. Thomas' clan didn't exactly work out, at least for me. Didn't really play WoT, ontop of a bunch of other stuff, and as such, I wasn't fit to be in there..

If you'd have me back, I'd be grateful; won't even think about leaving again.

Side note: I'm not useless anymoooore~

Eheh.. so.. Thomas' clan didn't exactly work out, at least for me. Didn't really play WoT, ontop of a bunch of other stuff, and as such, I wasn't fit to be in there..

If you'd have me back, I'd be grateful; won't even think about leaving again.

Side note: I'm not useless anymoooore~

What really irks me is that there are people who would abandon their allies without so much as a notice on their own behalf.

No reason, no excuse. It wouldn't have been nice, eitherway.

I will stand by my belief in second chances.

Invite sent. Welcome back.

edit : There is value in everything.

IGN: Congroo

Яegion: Eastern Europe

Wanna join coz i need:

ppl to play with  // access to dojo  ///  my friend YourMoms recommended this clan

[ and ofc i agree with creeds. ]

wlzwqp.jpg - Hmm fair enough, short and straight the point. I hope you find this clan to your liking, Congroo c: I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I want to join. My friend Nurmetya recommended me. My In-game name is Deathglaive. My region is Western North America... I think.... I live in Oklahoma O_o

NA west in-game, forgot your reason but you told me via steam so I'll put it here, meet new folks and get a bit of extra help when needed.

Invite sent welcome to the CMC.

------

- Can also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

Hey all, Just wanted to send my request for joining CMC. You already picked up my buddy Deathglaive and he seems to like being a member so I thought I'd check things out ^_^. I'm in North America West and I've been hanging with Nurmetya. He's been helping me out a lot.

IGN : Vanroe

Eastern US

I used to be in, but I guess i got booted when I left the game around update9 =D

24c8h9z.jpg Hello, Vanroe! I've sent you an invite. Welcome back Crusader!

We have reached +500 members! Yay! :D

Hey all, Just wanted to send my request for joining CMC. You already picked up my buddy Deathglaive and he seems to like being a member so I thought I'd check things out ^_^. I'm in North America West and I've been hanging with Nurmetya. He's been helping me out a lot.

Welcome karambit, Invitation sent welcome to the CMC.

Archived