Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN : Vanroe

Eastern US

I used to be in, but I guess i got booted when I left the game around update9 =D

Resolved by Exie.

Name removed from MIA list.

Welcome back.

I would like to be in this clan because my friend said it was an amazing clan and that i should join.

Im in NY on Ft. Drum in the USA

You seem to have missed a few details.

(check the first post~)

IGN: Rankless

Region: Eastern USA

Reason for joining:  I'm looking for people to chat with and pass the time.  I am a fifth semester university student studying Nursing, so classwork and clinical rotations might/should take up a lot of my time.  I just wanted to warn you ahead of time that when push comes to shove I'll disappear a while when exam weeks near. This looks like a fun clan, and I really like the emblem.

IGN: Slyphid

Region: Asia

I would like to join this clan because i would like to play with people and access to clan dojo.

Furthermore, i am looking for a clan to join =D

IGN: Rankless

Region: Eastern USA

Reason for joining:  I'm looking for people to chat with and pass the time.  I am a fifth semester university student studying Nursing, so classwork and clinical rotations might/should take up a lot of my time.  I just wanted to warn you ahead of time that when push comes to shove I'll disappear a while when exam weeks near. This looks like a fun clan, and I really like the emblem.

welcome crusaders If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!

- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud

I don't think I should be promoted just for that. Shouldn't it go to someone who helps the clan more?

The idea of the rank means to show dedication as well. :T

Since everyone in the clan generally helps everyone in the clan anyways, trying to promote people for 'helping' would result in having to promote a good 85% portion of the clan.

I was just scrolling through the forums and found this post, yes I do want to join (because my curent clan sucks and never goes on) and I am a huge brony lol but I am willing to make a commitment to the clan to try my best and support as best as I can with the warframes I have. Also.. I kind of have void keys (over 30 at least) and I never used them because I have no one to play with :( I have mainly exterminate keys from when I play defense. So please let me join! 

Skype name: XxMickeeyxX7

and I play on the North America Server sooo yeah :p

I was just scrolling through the forums and found this post, yes I do want to join (because my curent clan sucks and never goes on) and I am a huge brony lol but I am willing to make a commitment to the clan to try my best and support as best as I can with the warframes I have. Also.. I kind of have void keys (over 30 at least) and I never used them because I have no one to play with :( I have mainly exterminate keys from when I play defense. So please let me join! 

Skype name: XxMickeeyxX7

and I play on the North America Server sooo yeah :p

11tpx8g.jpgAhh I see, want to find a fairly active clan with common interests c: Sounds good to me, Mick. Though it appears that you are still in your current clan. Until you get that sorted out, I am unable to invite you.

Hello, I'm interested in joining!

Only about a hundred plus hours of game time and I'm Asian, so I hope you guys don't mind. I'm semi-regular, I play about half an hour to an hour every day, but will take breaks for weeks every two to three months as I cope with exams and working part-time. Also a bit of a brony. Earliest memory of it was the Movie from 1986. (Anyone else remember that, by the way? I must've been the strangest boy in the neighbourhood back then)

Archived