Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey guys, just thought I would like to turn in a application for the CMC. I am fairly sure I am NA-West. AkMojo be my name, so anytime you are free to add let me know. Thanks :)

11tpx8g.jpgCertainly, Mojo! Though it appears that you might've missed some details found on the first post. After that I would gladly send you that invite. 

------

Invite sent to: (Through In-game PM)

- RawrFish

Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm)

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Um are you still recruiting..? If you are I would like to join later next week.. I can't get on the game until I return to my computer at my other house (I have a stupidly complicated life).

Region: Um NA West I think, but I play at late times and sometimes through the night till morning, but I can't often be on on the weekends due to my odd life.

Reason: I tried to create a clan, but I'm not good at asking people to join cause I get sort of nervous (if you haven't guessed by my abnormal amount of info and my rambling), so I decided this week I would get rid of my clan and try to join this one since I'm a brony and you all seem nice and I don't like the loneliness of my own small dojo.. I will contribute what I can when it is asked of me, but I'm a little new to this game, so experience isn't exactly one of the things I can contribute..

Important: Anyways I haven't yet left my clan (I know more complications, sorry), but I will the instant I get back to my computer at my other house and I will post back here when I'm ready, if you'll have me that is. I'm sorry for all my rambling, I await your response, and either way, thank you.

Just something I thought you should know: I'm the only member of my clan so I'm not a deserter if that's how it sounded.. I'm always loyal to groups I join and I never leave, I tend to be very sentimental and I get attached easy, I promise I won't leave if you let me join.

Um are you still recruiting..? If you are I would like to join later next week.. I can't get on the game until I return to my computer at my other house (I have a stupidly complicated life).

Region: Um NA West I think, but I play at late times and sometimes through the night till morning, but I can't often be on on the weekends due to my odd life.

Reason: I tried to create a clan, but I'm not good at asking people to join cause I get sort of nervous (if you haven't guessed by my abnormal amount of info and my rambling), so I decided this week I would get rid of my clan and try to join this one since I'm a brony and you all seem nice and I don't like the loneliness of my own small dojo.. I will contribute what I can when it is asked of me, but I'm a little new to this game, so experience isn't exactly one of the things I can contribute..

Important: Anyways I haven't yet left my clan (I know more complications, sorry), but I will the instant I get back to my computer at my other house and I will post back here when I'm ready, if you'll have me that is. I'm sorry for all my rambling, I await your response, and either way, thank you.

Just something I thought you should know: I'm the only member of my clan so I'm not a deserter if that's how it sounded.. I'm always loyal to groups I join and I never leave, I tend to be very sentimental and I get attached easy, I promise I won't leave if you let me join.

11tpx8g.jpgNot to worry, Arelis c: Whenever you become available just post back here and we'll get you in~

Yeah My bad. Reason: I have been looking for a clan for a while. I have just come back from a couple month long hiatus and am looking to get back into the game. I saw the CMC and it just stood out to me, maybe cause I am part of the fandom, or maybe cause you guys just seem so nice, maybe both. I have lots of free time to help people out, and will contribute what i can.

IGN: AkMojo

Region: NA west

(Just to make it all in the same post.

Yeah My bad. Reason: I have been looking for a clan for a while. I have just come back from a couple month long hiatus and am looking to get back into the game. I saw the CMC and it just stood out to me, maybe cause I am part of the fandom, or maybe cause you guys just seem so nice, maybe both. I have lots of free time to help people out, and will contribute what i can.

IGN: AkMojo

Region: NA west

(Just to make it all in the same post.

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent! You got quite a lot of stuff to do now :p I've sent you an invitation, Mojo. Welcome, Crusader! 

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM a Moderator or Owner and they'll shoot you an invite at their earliest convenience! (Steam group currently on hold atm) 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I would like to enter to this clan, I'm a player of Warframe since closed beta, I got a excalibur and a volt, I'm a brony and actually writer of two fanfiction involving two online games, I'm planning to make a warframe one.

IGN: firelordzx5

Region: South American

the volt is the first warframe when I entered to the game, I would gladly join and go crusading with fellow brony tennos. :D

Applejack is the best pony ;)

I would like to enter to this clan, I'm a player of Warframe since closed beta, I got a excalibur and a volt, I'm a brony and actually writer of two fanfiction involving two online games, I'm planning to make a warframe one.

IGN: firelordzx5

Region: South American

the volt is the first warframe when I entered to the game, I would gladly join and go crusading with fellow brony tennos. :D

Applejack is the best pony ;)

Approved, except for that last part. Allponyisbestpony.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Added Terraria Server details to clan thread, first post.

IGN: HydeJensenMC

Reason for want to join: Deathglaive, one of your members had actually gotten me into Warframe, and told me that you guys are a nice buncha people, From a personal note, I think you guys seem pretty cool and nice.

Region: Oceania

Welcome to the family Hyde, Invitation has been sent.

Anyway, so how does this work? Do you get invited in game by a master? Or is there a process that everyone needs to go through?

I suggest going back to the first page and reading it carefully. Very important answers await there.

Oh lol well I really do want to join but I wasn't sure when I would get an invite. I know someone from here added me because I see the name a lot on this forum, I think the user was Exie? (btw I changed my alias in the game to this I was XxMickeeyxX)

Archived