Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

If there is still room in the clan i am interested in joining ^_^

I live in the UK and am online most of the day, been playing Warframe for about 2 months now, have managed to reach rank 8 and to get about 10 warframes.

Fallen in love with this game and hope to make it better by making some friends. I am easy going and willing to help my fellow tenno with what ever they need and am more then willing to farm and donate any resources needed (have about 5 forma blueprints i am willing to donate towards the new lab when it goes live).

Hope to hear from someone in game, stay safe out there.

name is Kiba_Wolf twitter is https://twitter.com/SavinBlacktail

Hello everyone !

I was looking for clan and this one captivated me .

I live in Romania, i have rank 6 and 1/2 , I am online most time of day if I dont have school or trainings and I like to comunicate and make new friends.

My in game Nickname is AnduXz and I hope that I can be in this clan.

If you don't mind, invite Bl00dpkvx to the clan.

He has read the creeds already.

If there is still room in the clan i am interested in joining ^_^

I live in the UK and am online most of the day, been playing Warframe for about 2 months now, have managed to reach rank 8 and to get about 10 warframes.

Fallen in love with this game and hope to make it better by making some friends. I am easy going and willing to help my fellow tenno with what ever they need and am more then willing to farm and donate any resources needed (have about 5 forma blueprints i am willing to donate towards the new lab when it goes live).

Hope to hear from someone in game, stay safe out there.

name is Kiba_Wolf twitter is https://twitter.com/SavinBlacktail

invite sent welcome crusader

Hello everyone !

I was looking for clan and this one captivated me .

I live in Romania, i have rank 6 and 1/2 , I am online most time of day if I dont have school or trainings and I like to comunicate and make new friends.

My in game Nickname is AnduXz and I hope that I can be in this clan.

So I am accepted ? (when I get the invite if yes :D )

Activity is no issue, but, you seem to already be in a clan or have a pending invite to one.

Do get back to us if you're done with that and still interested. :T

IRaz0rI, BigFatDude88 & Pandajutsu invited via whisper confirmation.

To whom it may concern,

If there's any room left, I'm interested in joining the Crusaders. Been playing since January of last year, gotten up to Mastery Rank 7(been stuck on the test for Rank 8 forever), have a baker's dozen of frames and a large arsenal of weapons. I'm absolutely in love with this game and play it constantly. If it helps, I usually play berserker or support roles ingame. I'm from the US, and I want to make some more friends in the game(I've never really done much with the social aspect of the game until recently). I have no problem with farming for the clan and have 2 Forma and 3 on the way for any future labs. Hope to hear from someone in the clan. Until then, stay safe and light 'em up.

-Mental_Zero

Region North america

Name: Ghastlymars

I want to join cuz i want 2 share my love of pwnies and have fun in wf

11tpx8g.jpgSorry, it appears that you are still in a clan or have a pending invite to one, until that is cleared up. Your invitation will be withheld :p Come back to notify us and we'll send you that invite!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whom it may concern,

If there's any room left, I'm interested in joining the Crusaders. Been playing since January of last year, gotten up to Mastery Rank 7(been stuck on the test for Rank 8 forever), have a baker's dozen of frames and a large arsenal of weapons. I'm absolutely in love with this game and play it constantly. If it helps, I usually play berserker or support roles ingame. I'm from the US, and I want to make some more friends in the game(I've never really done much with the social aspect of the game until recently). I have no problem with farming for the clan and have 2 Forma and 3 on the way for any future labs. Hope to hear from someone in the clan. Until then, stay safe and light 'em up.

-Mental_Zero

24c8h9z.jpg - Hello, Mental_Zero! Thanks for providing us with a thorough response ;) So far all we need for donations is the Tenno Research lab that's going to drop in U12. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Hi I am TeddyTibbers, and I would like to join this clan because my friend Gatenka guilt me into it (his words)

Thanks in advance =)

wlzwqp.jpgHmm... I'll assume that's just another way of saying "i'd like to play with my friends". I've sent you an invitation. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

K pls invite me now

24c8h9z.jpgInvite sent! Welcome to the CMC, Ghastly!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived