Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

The return of Boggle is here!

The Jat Kittag is just the kinda weapon I wanted, Polearms are wonderful!  

You have me all over this project guys, I hope to be chatting and playing a lot more now since the update.

If anyone asks why I havent been around, Finals and getting adjusted to new classes, and not to mention the wonder that is being bored with a current update.

Hope to see you all soon crusaders!

IGN: Nekungi inv to the lines of chickens?

Unsure of what is happening here. Are you asking if you can join us? If so you may have missed a detail or two from this post. Please give it a read get back to us at your convenience, there's almost always someone here.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/?p=204119

Hi, I'm clboy of the Eastern North America region.

I want to join because Luna Enserric referred me because I don't like playing the game by myself. I'm currently in a clan that's never on, I've never even been the the dojo thing. I want to help other players and feel a sense of unity.

Hi, I'm clboy of the Eastern North America region.

I want to join because Luna Enserric referred me because I don't like playing the game by myself. I'm currently in a clan that's never on, I've never even been the the dojo thing. I want to help other players and feel a sense of unity.

11tpx8g.jpgCorrect. You are certainly still in a clan. Until you leave, an invite will be unable to send. :p

I shall leave it posthaste!

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent! I've sent you an invite, clboy. I hope you have a wonderful time with us! Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I'd like to join.

Region: North America - East

Reason: I like ponies. '3'

wlzwqp.jpgAhhhh... finally back on my laptop. Anywho while the reason is short; wanting to join a clan for similar interests is valid. I've sent you an invite, Sahnghyun. Welcome to the CMC!

Hi!

I would like to join your clan.

Reason: I was part of the clan Novastrom, but they've become inactive, and I'm looking for another large clan to join.

IGN: FaLKReN

Region: Europe

wlzwqp.jpg - Hello, FaLKReN! Mmph *nods*, well the activity has definitely spiked due to U12, it'll most likely recede again as time goes on, though there will always be people on! I've sent you an invite. Welcome , Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I'm interested in joining up.

I'm in need of a clan to play with, so I decided to look on the forums. This topic caught my eye. I also assume that the clan emblem is appropriately pretty.

Region: Europe

Not sure why it's necessary to 'assume' it's pretty when you can decide if it is because it's posted on the first page. xD

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived