Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Rageius - U.S. East Coast

Requesting to be in because Boggle referred me to this game and I wish to be in his clan.

Plan on enjoying the community.

24c8h9z.jpgAny buddy of Boggle is a buddy of mine! :D I hope you have a wonderful time with hus, Rageius. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

IGN: Generalsherman

Region: East Coast NA

Reason for joining: Sadly my current clan has basically died off with me being the last active member alone in the dojo. I'd like to join so I can actually be another other active players again (being a pony themed clan that's pretty well established is just a massive bonus).

I'm rank 9, play at least 2-3 hours a day, and have a headset for good communication.

Please invite me when you can.

IGN: Generalsherman

Region: East Coast NA

Reason for joining: Sadly my current clan has basically died off with me being the last active member alone in the dojo. I'd like to join so I can actually be another other active players again (being a pony themed clan that's pretty well established is just a massive bonus).

I'm rank 9, play at least 2-3 hours a day, and have a headset for good communication.

Please invite me when you can.

wlzwqp.jpgAhh yea, it happens. Well I hope you enjoy your stay in the CMC with its occasional pony siliness. I've sent you an invite, Sherman! Welcome!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

wlzwqp.jpgAhh yea, it happens. Well I hope you enjoy your stay in the CMC with its occasional pony siliness. I've sent you an invite, Sherman! Welcome!

------

Thanks for the quick response and the sympathy

I held onto my clan for a while since I play with them as an outfit in planetside 2 but sadly as I said they just aren't around amymore. Our warlord last logged in 98 days ago! 

I accepted the invite and will see what I can do to help around the dojo as soon as the clan key builds.

Thanks again and hope to play with you soon.

Hi, I'm Voodoster (Western U.S.A) and I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I am a fan of MLP and a fan of Warframe and a good friend of mine (LunarSilence) recommended that I request to join the CMC (which he is also a part of). Thanks for you're time and hope to see you in game.

Hi, I'm Voodoster (Western U.S.A) and I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders. I am a fan of MLP and a fan of Warframe and a good friend of mine (LunarSilence) recommended that I request to join the CMC (which he is also a part of). Thanks for you're time and hope to see you in game.

Hey there Voodoster Invitation has been sent and welcome to the family.

Live your life as it is. The past is the present. The present is the future.
NOW GO AND DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING.
Unless it's creepy, weird or morally wrong because your parents say so.

my_little_nazi_pony_by_cleverasinine-d4d
*becomes dictator of the world*

Opening Speech: I'd like to honor all my fallen troops with these simple words. Without you, I would have never made it this far. But more importantly, I would have never started on this terrible and bloody path if it hadn't been for an unknown mentor and friend who probably died in the first bombing run over the entire planet.

BUT HIS WORDS WILL LIVE IN ME FOREVER! FOR HE SAID TO ME, "NOW GO AND DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING!"

WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU! LADYSCOOTALOO!"

%7Boption%7Dhttp://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/292/b/b/my_little_nazi_pony_by_cleverasinine-d4dc75k.jpg%7Boption%7D

*becomes dictator of the world*

Opening Speech: I'd like to honor all my fallen troops with these simple words. Without you, I would have never made it this far. But more importantly, I would have never started on this terrible and bloody path if it hadn't been for an unknown mentor and friend who probably died in the first bombing run over the entire planet.

BUT HIS WORDS WILL LIVE IN ME FOREVER! FOR HE SAID TO ME, "NOW GO AND DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING!"

/img at the end, bud :P

"Who the hell do you think I am?!

Ah, heartbroken. Left my dead clan.

Anyways, I would love to join this one! 

My region is North America, and I wanted to join a clan that suited me and contained others similar to me. It was important to find the right clan, and I hope this is the one! ^~^

EDIT: Totally read the creeds. <3

Ah, heartbroken. Left my dead clan.

Anyways, I would love to join this one! 

My region is North America, and I wanted to join a clan that suited me and contained others similar to me. It was important to find the right clan, and I hope this is the one! ^~^

EDIT: Totally read the creeds. <3

Hi, I'm a brony/furry/fabulous (implying that last bit) and was looking to join a large friendly and accepting clan. My region is US East. You needn't worry, I have read the creeds.

invites sent welcome crusader

invited darkcloud192 got reason for joining in game

Archived