Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I like to have an Strong active Brony clan,

My IGN is wipergone2

Refer is shinoan

Region NA East.

wlzwqp.jpgWell we aren't exactly a full on brony clan. We only took the name from the show, otherwise everyone is welcomed to join. I've sent you an invite, wiper. Welcome to the CMC!

Hello! I'm YessoCalyptiC on Us East, and I'd REALLY like to join! MY buddies Crazy_Diamond and superfluousTechnomage are in and I'm into ponies so it'd be awesome to meet others to group up with!

wlzwqp.jpg - Hello, Yesso! Everything checks out to me, so I hope you have a wonderful time with us! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

IGN: ZambianHaydn

Pacific US

Looking for a good clan, several friends are in this one and have recommended it. (Their IGN's are Mesonoxian, Pukeattack, and SicleFire_2099)

wlzwqp.jpgMmph, joining to be with your friends sounds good to me! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

My region: East coast.  My reason for wanting to join is I just started out and my friend Boggle wanted me to get on this clan so I could play with him and others in the clan. ;)

My in game name is Albrightnessism

Region is North America East

I am looking for a clan that's full of laid back and nice people to help me out and a friend that is already in this clan suggested I join.

invites sent welcome crusaders

i talked to one of your members and he said someone here would (or might) add me, so IGN: Meyew

11tpx8g.jpgHmm, well that member should've also explained that you need to familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements. 

I would like to join your clan too !

My nickname is FomausCZ

Region : Europe

Iam a hardcore brony and i have to join your clan :D

11tpx8g.jpgApologies, Formaus. But please remember to leave your previous clan or decline any other pending invites to one. Until that is solved; clan invite withheld. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New player, friends are in the Clan so thought I'd ask for an invite.

IGN BemaniAK

Region Oceania

wlzwqp.jpgHmm, simple enough. Well please feel free to ask for help, especially from the "Chauffeurs" rank. I've sent you an invite, Bemani. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Following my 5:38 A.M train-of-thought, I may screw a couple of things up, so please bear with me.

First: Creeds...Reminds me of the band (Creed), but yes, I've read them. (There's only 4.)

Second: Why would I not want to join?

Third: (Am a bit confused about the wording. I'll try any way.) North America. May I have an Invite, and possibly a muffin? (Could probably tell I'm tired, AND hungry at this rate)

Fourth: And now the reason. It seems to me that in any clan I went to, it was the same thing, over, and over, and over again...(Farm, Level, Region, Farm, Level, Trade, Farm, More Trade, Region, Sleep.) If I at least do this with people that I can relate to, (I'm not a full blown out brony. Was only able to make it through 1/2 of S1 before I had to start cramming HSPA studying in...And Warframe. Oh god the distractions...) Then at least I have some comfort in knowing that I'm not a total social outcast, thrown in the void, to never be heard from again.

(Seems as though Warframe likes messing with me and clan status. Should this happen, I may need to contact someone.)

(...Does it help I'm Mastery 9? (Second parenthesis: I may/may not have a life))

If you have read this far, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this...

(What would you call it, an application?)

Greetings,

MalevolentClairvoyance.

Following my 5:38 A.M train-of-thought, I may screw a couple of things up, so please bear with me.

First: Creeds...Reminds me of the band (Creed), but yes, I've read them. (There's only 4.)

Second: Why would I not want to join?

Third: (Am a bit confused about the wording. I'll try any way.) North America. May I have an Invite, and possibly a muffin? (Could probably tell I'm tired, AND hungry at this rate)

Fourth: And now the reason. It seems to me that in any clan I went to, it was the same thing, over, and over, and over again...(Farm, Level, Region, Farm, Level, Trade, Farm, More Trade, Region, Sleep.) If I at least do this with people that I can relate to, (I'm not a full blown out brony. Was only able to make it through 1/2 of S1 before I had to start cramming HSPA studying in...And Warframe. Oh god the distractions...) Then at least I have some comfort in knowing that I'm not a total social outcast, thrown in the void, to never be heard from again.

(Seems as though Warframe likes messing with me and clan status. Should this happen, I may need to contact someone.)

(...Does it help I'm Mastery 9? (Second parenthesis: I may/may not have a life))

If you have read this far, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this...

(What would you call it, an application?)

Greetings,

MalevolentClairvoyance.

invite sent welcome crusader

hello

i really want to join your clan 

im rank 4 halfway to 5. 

I played the game a couple month ago and started again. Now im searching for a good clan. :)

IGN: justsno0bs

Hi I'm interested to join your clan, I'm Mastery lvl 5 1/2 and my Ingame Name is ProAmigo. I would really appreciate to get a positive response.

11tpx8g.jpgMmm, apologies though it appears to me you guys haven't familiarized yourself with the rules and requirements. Once you've demonstrated you've done so, we'll gladly hand out those invites :) 

Archived