Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... colornadoes! :D

346qp8l.jpg

Okay.. like yes it's cool and all, plus all the other stuff you posted here every once 'n awhile but maybe; if it's going to be consistent... Could you make a separate thread for all of these? This thread isn't exactly your imgur or instagram. :T (Sorry but that's just how I feel about it >_<)

Okay.. like yes it's cool and all, plus all the other stuff you posted here every once 'n awhile but maybe; if it's going to be consistent... Could you make a separate thread for all of these? This thread isn't exactly your imgur or instagram. :T (Sorry but that's just how I feel about it >_<)

It's a fair request, I think. Primarily, this thread is for recruitment purposes with the occasional message that might be beneficial to bring to the clans attention, such as a contest or news from DE.

A better place for fun little screenshots would be in Fan Zone:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/17-fan-zone/

Hey all.  My username is Somerse, I'm a casual player, and my region is North America.

I was hoping to join this clan because I've been a fan of MLP for a while now, and I figured this would be a very friendly community to settle into.

Hey all.  My username is Somerse, I'm a casual player, and my region is North America.

I was hoping to join this clan because I've been a fan of MLP for a while now, and I figured this would be a very friendly community to settle into.

invite sent

Now what exactly do you mean by:"get 3 ally clans"

we want 3 ally clan for when they add the alliance system

Ow sorry about that lol >_< maybe i shud make one thread for my museum lol

Hello, my name is NekoMatsuo _^_^ and I would like to join your clan, My boyfriend Deathglaive invited me to join, my region is California, United States, I don't play much right now, but I'm trying to bump up my amount of playing hours. 

Invitation sent Neko welcome to the family.

Hi, I'm a random person (TalonKitsune) who's being pulled into this clan by Majinonifox1, I'm in the North America West region.

So I read the instructions and creed thing, I'm cool with it cause people should try to get along anyway.

I've been poking at this game since... dunno. I'm not very good at writting applications. And I'm joining cause Majinonifox1 wanted to join this one, and eventually there are cooler toys that I just gotta lay my paws on.

Anyway, see ya'll around I hope and with luck there might be a party. (Warning: there are no parties are planned by this individual at this moment, he just makes them up as he goes along cause life is a party on its own.)

--------

"Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

Hi, I'm a random person (TalonKitsune) who's being pulled into this clan by Majinonifox1, I'm in the North America West region.

So I read the instructions and creed thing, I'm cool with it cause people should try to get along anyway.

I've been poking at this game since... dunno. I'm not very good at writting applications. And I'm joining cause Majinonifox1 wanted to join this one, and eventually there are cooler toys that I just gotta lay my paws on.

Anyway, see ya'll around I hope and with luck there might be a party. (Warning: there are no parties are planned by this individual at this moment, he just makes them up as he goes along cause life is a party on its own.)

--------

"Make sense? What fun is there in making sense?"

invite sent welcome crusader

So, I've been noticing in the MotD that there is a potential re-working of the ranks in the clan. Just submitting an idea for new perks for the different ranks if the re-work does end up happening. I figured make the new ranking up system to be more linear than the default Clan ranking system and just gradually giving more perks to those rising through the ranks.

Queen: Same as before
Princess: Same as before
Filly Princess: Same as before
Nightmare: Host, Recruiter, Tech, Promotion, Architect
Wonderbolt: Host, Recruiter, Tech and Promotion
Royal Guard: Host, Recruiter and Tech
Crusader: Host and Tech
Chauffeur: Same as before

Just a thought.

So, I've been noticing in the MotD that there is a potential re-working of the ranks in the clan. Just submitting an idea for new perks for the different ranks if the re-work does end up happening. I figured make the new ranking up system to be more linear than the default Clan ranking system and just gradually giving more perks to those rising through the ranks.

Queen: Same as before

Princess: Same as before

Filly Princess: Same as before

Nightmare: Host, Recruiter, Tech, Promotion, Architect

Wonderbolt: Host, Recruiter, Tech and Promotion

Royal Guard: Host, Recruiter and Tech

Crusader: Host and Tech

Chauffeur: Same as before

Just a thought.

Well, the idea of giving peep unnecessary powers feels like a risk that should be avoided.

Notably, the Recruiter and Promotion specs.

As of right now, the Nightmare, Wonderbolt and Royal Guard titles are given for achievements or to denote something.

Of course, each 'higher' title is consequently harder to achieve.

Nightmare being the elite of the elites. (application for this has never been accepted)

Wonderbolt for outstanding contribution.

Royal Guard for the loyalists of the clan. (or as a seniority rank)

The point of adding additional perks to these achievements does seem like a nice point to make.

I would like to ask, however, if you had any ideas on alternative or additional requirements for titles? (or additional titles)

Well, the idea of giving peep unnecessary powers feels like a risk that should be avoided.

Agreed.

The point of adding additional perks to these achievements does seem like a nice point to make.

I would like to ask, however, if you had any ideas on alternative or additional requirements for titles? (or additional titles)

I have a few ideas to share! We could get a steam discussion started and update the rank listing and requirements as well.

As of right now, the Nightmare, Wonderbolt and Royal Guard titles are given for achievements or to denote something.

Of course, each 'higher' title is consequently harder to achieve.

Nightmare being the elite of the elites. (application for this has never been accepted)

Wonderbolt for outstanding contribution.

Royal Guard for the loyalists of the clan. (or as a seniority rank)

Well, my idea for this was to create a sort of unofficial progression system within the clan, new members start out as Crusaders/Chauffeurs, and as they show dedication to the clan, make contributions, et cetera, they slowly get bumped up within the ranks. The intention of including Recruiting and Promotion powers to the Royal Guards, Wonderbolts and Nightmares is, as you mentioned, these are high-level senior ranks within the clan, and giving them these powers would, in my mind, make the jobs of the Princesses and yourself easier. Say a Wonderbolt notices one member of the clan is doing exceptionally well, but isn't getting recognized for it due to the sheer size of the clan, and they're still just a Crusader, said Wonderbolt could bump up the member's rank one or two levels. I figured if the higher-ranking members were good enough to get promoted, they have sound enough judgement to do the same if they notice exceptional individuals within the clan.

As for additional titles? Perhaps make an intermediate level between Crusaders and Royal Guards, perhaps list as "Mayor" or "Librarian", something to that effect. Give the intermediate tier maybe one more power than Crusaders, and the requirement to get to that level is, say, play consistently and stay active in the clan for 3 months.

Do note that these are all just ideas from a relatively new clannie, and I'm mostly just spit-balling here. But, if you've got any ideas to add on to this or criticisms, I'm open to suggestions or changing what I've put down.

Hello, I've been looking for a clan since a lot of my friends stop playing and a MLP based clan sounds awesome! I like the creed and I tried clicking on the green arrow under Fluttershy and nothing happened :(

I am currently not in a clan and would like an invite please. Oh and I'm Eastern Standard Time 

Hello, I've been looking for a clan since a lot of my friends stop playing and a MLP based clan sounds awesome! I like the creed and I tried clicking on the green arrow under Fluttershy and nothing happened :(

I am currently not in a clan and would like an invite please. Oh and I'm Eastern Standard Time 

24c8h9z.jpgHello, Justin! Hehe, not sure why it didn't upvote but oh well :p Your invitation has been sent and I hope you have a wonderful time with us! Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Hello, my Names Lunar_Rain and i would like to join. i was referred by Irishfers. 

11tpx8g.jpgHello, Lunar_Rain~ Has Irishfers also made it clear to familiarize yourself with all the rules and requirements? :p

-------

Clarified reason through In-game PM. Welcome to the CMC!

Hello,

I was part of the clan, but gone missing during the Fusion Moa Event. About a week ago I decided to start playing again and if possible I'd like to be reinstated. I'm more active in the weekends. I missed a lot of stuff, but hopefully catch up in no time :)

Archived