Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello there, I was wondering if I would be able to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders?

I am mainly running random maps for leveling when I am on.

I am close friends with Luna_Enserric and Sweetie_Belle.

Region: NA East
Opinions?
Open to any offered.
Hope you will accept me.
Thanks,
   Celestia_Enserric

Hello! My IGN is HarryDaDevil and I'd like to join this clan. Region: Europe.

Hi thereHarry you seem to be missing a bit of info could you please re-read the first post.

Hello there, I was wondering if I would be able to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders?

I am mainly running random maps for leveling when I am on.

I am close friends with Luna_Enserric and Sweetie_Belle.

Region: NA East
Opinions?
Open to any offered.
Hope you will accept me.
Thanks,
   Celestia_Enserric

Hello Celestia I have sent and invitation welcome to the family.

hello! i would like to join you guys. i have fully read and understand the creed, and i would like to join because iZACK672 recommended this clan for me. plus, the CMC are my favorite characters in the show! :D

Hi there Boom I've sent an Invitation, welcome to the family.

ALLIANCES UPDATE

- PGO (still allies, cuz is awesome)

- Beyond Midnight has been deceased. (bows)

- Beyond Midnight Evolution has replaced Beyond Midnight as our ally!

- Flow has joined our list of allies! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Member update

Today we mourn the temporary loss of one of our Crusaders.

We hope he succeeds in his goal of joining the clan he wants to!

IGN: dabluechimp

Region: North America-East

Reason: I'm lacking a clan and this game isn't that fun without other people to play with (I do have 2 friends but they can only be on so long)
and this clan seemed like an active one, hope I can join it seems like y'all are friendly.  

IGN: dabluechimp

Region: North America-East

Reason: I'm lacking a clan and this game isn't that fun without other people to play with (I do have 2 friends but they can only be on so long)

and this clan seemed like an active one, hope I can join it seems like y'all are friendly.  

ING: Drnegadashes

Region: North American-East

Reason: I just wanna be in a clan ^-^ 

Lookin to be in fine order.

Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

Hello, would liek to join your clan of poney !

Region : EUW

Name : ChinoisRoxxor

wlzwqp.jpg- Hello, Chinois! Hrmm... I assume the reason for wanting to join is because of similar interests. That'll do, I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

Hey, I started WF a few days ago, to join a friend who is part of the clan, this is why I'd love to be part of your group ! Thank you.

I'm playing in Europe.

In game name : OPCyanure

24c8h9z.jpgAlrighty! Sounds good to me, Cyanure! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

I would like to join your clan too !

My nickname is FomausCZ

Region : Europe

Iam a hardcore brony and i have to join your clan :D

11tpx8g.jpg - Apologies, Formaus. But please remember to leave your previous clan or decline any other pending invites to one. Until that is solved; clan invite withheld. 

Contacted again and cleared up invite complications, Welcome to the CMC, Formaus!

Wow, the forums are weird. I ask my friend to post, and after he does... I can finally post.

Just so there isn't a problem for having someone else post for me. Here is my post by me as well.

IGN: Bonojora

Region: North America - East

Reason: Because ponies

But for real, I would like to join your clan to stick with my friends who have already joined you.

Wow, the forums are weird. I ask my friend to post, and after he does... I can finally post.

Just so there isn't a problem for having someone else post for me. Here is my post by me as well.

IGN: Bonojora

Region: North America - East

Reason: Because ponies

But for real, I would like to join your clan to stick with my friends who have already joined you.

24c8h9z.jpgHehe xD Alrighty, Bonojora. I hope you have a great time with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

Archived