Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

That's so adorable I...I don't know what to do now...

:T

DJ%20pon3%20y%20octavia.gif?psid=1&rdrts

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! So I was interested in joining the clan.

My region is PST USA. Just looking for some guys to play Warframe with and having a clan would be pretty awesome. 

Referred by MLGod

24c8h9z.jpgHiya, Musty! Everything sounds good to me, I hope you enjoy your time with us! I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

Looking to join!

Area: From the midwest

Referred by: DerpyIsAlive

Reason: SKITTLES!!!! 

Also read the infos and agree ^_^

OMFG. Skittles? WTF. That's... actually I'm more of a cake sort of guy. Tiny sweets get boring.

I'd send you an invite, but, you already have an invite to another clan or are in another clan right now. D:

This has been happening a lot lately. Weird.

Other stuff :

I'm trying to get our cloudsdale clouds back on. If that doesn't work, we'll try chatango. (I really like chatango)

Also, we're gonna start doing rank changes. I'm tired of waiting. :T

http://derpy.me/cdwf

IGN: Gitsul

Region: Europe (Germany)

Reason: I am looking for a clan that does not make Warframe into serious business but offers opportunities to get the hang of this game. I really enjoy it recently and would love to share my time with a bunch of people doing just the same.

IGN: Gitsul

Region: Europe (Germany)

Reason: I am looking for a clan that does not make Warframe into serious business but offers opportunities to get the hang of this game. I really enjoy it recently and would love to share my time with a bunch of people doing just the same.

24c8h9z.jpgExcellent c: I hope to see you in-game with us soon! I've sent you an invite. Welcome to the CMC!

I HATH RETURNED! I request an INVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE!

wlzwqp.jpg*Boop* Hai, Chryssi c: Welcome back!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

Hello there. As per the rules, I'm stating a desire to join this clan. I was referred by an existing clan member who uses the name Krisnar in game. I'm in whatever region encompasses the west coast of the United States of America. The reason I'd like to join is first, I'm a fan of the show referenced in your clan name; second, I think you've got a really neat clan badge; third, I've gamed wtih at least one of your clan members (Krisnar) and know another (I know him as "Wild", but I don't know his in-game name) and like both quite a bit; and fourth, you need to be able to access facilities unique to a clan to get some of the really nice weapons in the game and I'd very much like to be able to build a Marelock (among other weapons) to better customize my warframe to my style of play.

So... I hope that's enough. I'm sure the forum lets you contact me if you need more or want to ask questions or anything. Otherwise, I'll be in the game off and on and can be found under the name, naturally, "DualThrones". Hope to see some CMC'ers in game sometime. :)

Hello there. As per the rules, I'm stating a desire to join this clan. I was referred by an existing clan member who uses the name Kinirath in game. I'm in whatever region encompasses the west coast of the United States of America. The reason I'd like to join is first, I'm a fan of the show referenced in your clan name; second, I think you've got a really neat clan badge; third, I've gamed wtih at least one of your clan members (Kinirath) and know another (I know him as "Wild", but I don't know his in-game name) and like both quite a bit; and fourth, you need to be able to access facilities unique to a clan to get some of the really nice weapons in the game and I'd very much like to be able to build a Marelock (among other weapons) to better customize my warframe to my style of play.

So... I hope that's enough. I'm sure the forum lets you contact me if you need more or want to ask questions or anything. Otherwise, I'll be in the game off and on and can be found under the name, naturally, "DualThrones". Hope to see some CMC'ers in game sometime. :)

Hello there DualThrones everything looks in order so welcome to the family I'll send an invite as soon as i get in-game which will be in a lil' over a minute.

Edit - Invitation officially sent again welcome to the family hope you have a good time with us.

Just some quick notes and fast-view times for the higher-ups in the clan to see from Dev Stream 26, for those who missed it.

New Dojo Architecture

2:54- Multi-story trophy room

5:10- Observatory (purely aesthetic, but still nice)

7:00- Orokin Research Lab/Solar Rails (VERY IMPORTANT)

UI Updates

11:40- Alliances

12:20- Clan Management tile in main menu

13:50- Solar Rail conflict (early Badlands)

15:00- Deploying Rails

Ign: shinseungyeong

Region: Asia

Reason: I'm looking for a clan. I was so Interested in one. My brother who is also a member of this clan and its theme is little pony =D

Reference: flexlitesin

24c8h9z.jpgYup! Well only the name ;p I've sent you an invite, Shin. Welcome to the CMC!

IGN: Kykovic

Region: Mountain Time US. 

Reason: Ponies must rule the clan world. Also last clan had horribly confusing dojo. 

I was just curious if there was a brony based Warframe clan, 

Hi.

wlzwqp.jpgHehe, well hopefully our dojo layout wouldn't be such a labyrinth c: I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process!

IGN is Felstag

Hey! I am from Canada in the PST timezone! I'm interesting in joining a clan considering how important it will be in the next patch! Saw your post and figured I would get a long pretty well here! :P Love MLP (Pinkie is best pony) and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :D

Brony clan is best clan! XP

Archived