Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello everyone, I've been playing Warframe more recently so I've been looking for a clan, and have some friends in yours that recommended me (Nothingface and TrixieThePony), so I was wondering if I could get an invite :D

So long as the prerequisites are met. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Sad_pinkie_pie_by_erisgrim-d51ekn5.png not even a little bit?

No :T

I don't want to force things that I don't want to happen.

I've got the invite, and accepted it, but then game crashed as I said hi in the clan chat. When I reconnected I could not use chat and wasn't in the clan no more. Eh.... Broken game...

There's been some connectivity issues with the game all morning (and into the afternoon so far) today , if it hasn't gone through correctly by this evening or earlier (if DE clears things up) myself or another can temporarily remove you from the clan and re-send the invite again.

Good evening everypony. I used to play warframe with my friends a 6-7 month ago (got 6th rank, basic knowledges about this game, trinity, necros and so on) but now most of them do not play so when i returned into warframe i suddenly realized that i am almost alone in this cruel world. Only one active friend left in our clan and yesterday i was having a good time playing with him. Sometimes we can not play at the same time and this makes me sad. That is the first reason that explains why i want to join. The second reason is i want to improve my English skills because it is really good opportunity for me to find a native speakers. I chose your clan because it is big clan with many members i may communicate with(useful when learning English), it is casual clan so i think i can farm Mercury without being kicked. Also, i used to watch my little pony and i guess there are only good players in pony-related clan :)

Only one question remains. I want to save my old account, my clan, my memories. Just log in and play with my friend from time to time. So is it possible if i would create a new account and join your clan? I will not beg for resources or anything else just wanna find some friends, even silent friends :)

Waiting for your answer. Thanks.

Sorry for my English =(

RE: PinkieKnight

Good evening everypony. I used to play warframe with my friends a 6-7 month ago (got 6th rank, basic knowledges about this game, trinity, necros and so on) but now most of them do not play so when i returned into warframe i suddenly realized that i am almost alone in this cruel world. Only one active friend left in our clan and yesterday i was having a good time playing with him. Sometimes we can not play at the same time and this makes me sad. That is the first reason that explains why i want to join. The second reason is i want to improve my English skills because it is really good opportunity for me to find a native speakers. I chose your clan because it is big clan with many members i may communicate with(useful when learning English), it is casual clan so i think i can farm Mercury without being kicked. Also, i used to watch my little pony and i guess there are only good players in pony-related clan :)

Only one question remains. I want to save my old account, my clan, my memories. Just log in and play with my friend from time to time. So is it possible if i would create a new account and join your clan? I will not beg for resources or anything else just wanna find some friends, even silent friends :)

Waiting for your answer. Thanks.

Sorry for my English =(

Well I could understand you perfectly! Hmm, I believe that sounds fine, PK c: I don't think there would be a problem if you decided to make an account for this clan. Though if you do want to use this account you'll still keep the same account and memories, and still be able to play with your friends, just the clan will be different xD Either way, 'hope to see you soon then! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Apologies for the delay c: 

IGN:cptbob42

I was looking to get back into playing warframe and my buddy ZefiruShrike said I should join up with you guys.

wlzwqp.jpg - Well welcome back, Tenno! I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I've sent you an invite. Welcome, Crusader!

hello i would like to join

the basic reason as to why i want to join is just to hang out with friends and get the full experience of warframe

its as simple as that

i was refered to you guys by DESTROYER041

IGN: segajohn1

wlzwqp.jpgSounds fair enough c: I have sent you your invitation, segajohn1. Welcome to the CMC!

This Clan sounds nice, I would like to enjoy.
I really just want to join to be able to hang out, chat, and have some friendly competition between a bunch of people, and I feel that this guild would be perfect for that.

IGN: Articunno

24c8h9z.jpgHmm alright, while we do have our veteran and competitive players, we are mainly a casual clan as stated. Have fun c: I've sent you your invite. Welcome, Crusader!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

RE: PinkieKnight

Well I could understand you perfectly! Hmm, I believe that sounds fine, PK c: I don't think there would be a problem if you decided to make an account for this clan. Though if you do want to use this account you'll still keep the same account and memories, and still be able to play with your friends, just the clan will be different xD Either way, 'hope to see you soon then! 

Thank you. My IGN: PinkieKnightStaufen

There's been some connectivity issues with the game all morning (and into the afternoon so far) today , if it hasn't gone through correctly by this evening or earlier (if DE clears things up) myself or another can temporarily remove you from the clan and re-send the invite again.

Alright, thanks for understanding. I'll wait till the connectivity gets better.

IGN: Puregewalt

Europe Server

Reason: I am playing this game since closed beta (1 year and a month ago), I stopped playing this game since 8 months ago because i was getting bored 'cause there weren't many things, I restarded playing this game about 1 month ago and I wanted to enter in a good clan with nice people and helping building dojo.

Reason: I am playing this game since closed beta (1 year and a month ago), I stopped playing this game since 8 months ago because i was getting bored 'cause there weren't many things, I restarded playing this game about 1 month ago and I wanted to enter in a good clan with nice people and helping building dojo.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Sounds good to me - invite extended! :D 

~Clan Rules~

MYAs9iw.gif

~Chat with other Crusaders over at our Cloudsdale Cloud~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Long, trying, and apparently still continuing to linger on.

*GASP* Hal-bud! You're a Com Mod! :D *flails*

mlfw10237-tumblr_inline_motiamFCSn1qz4rg

But yes, congratz c: I is happy for you c:

Thank you. My IGN: PinkieKnightStaufen

24c8h9z.jpgAllrighty, cools c: Invite sent, PK(S)! Welcome to the CMC!

------

- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

*GASP* Hal-bud! You're a Com Mod! :D *flails*

mlfw10237-tumblr_inline_motiamFCSn1qz4rg

But yes, congratz c: I is happy for you c:

It was sudden, unexpected and I don't know what I'm doing. I suddenly know how Twilight feels.

Hal will turn into a bot over time... we shall miss you, Hal.

Remember me as I was. I wont let you guys down, even when I turn into a bot.

Archived