Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Well, the last time I played about 5 months ago. My friends forced me to start playing again. Well I decided to play on. I've been in this clan, but probably because I have not played for a long time, I was expelled. I decided to come back to you. :)

You were not expelled for being inactive.

If you were here before, you left of your own accord, mate.

Would you like to rectify your statement or do you still think that you were kicked?

edit : Yes, there is a possible explanation that may explain why you were kicked for inactivity, but, it doesn't seem likely at the moment.

You were not expelled for being inactive.

If you were here before, you left of your own accord, mate.

Would you like to rectify your statement or do you still think that you were kicked?

edit : Yes, there is a possible explanation that may explain why you were kicked for inactivity, but, it doesn't seem likely at the moment.

Maybe my friend came out of the clan, when I gave him an account. But I remember that when I was in your clan. I was not going to go away. And I wish to go back to your clan, if you let

Maybe my friend came out of the clan, when I gave him an account. But I remember that when I was in your clan. I was not going to go away. And I wish to go back to your clan, if you let

I still think you may be mistaken, but, if you're that adamant, I'm not about to reject you entirely. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Look what came in the mail today!

v8ke9u.jpg

And, as an unexpected bonus prize

2hda3o1.jpg

Along with a bunch of other pins I'm giving to a few friends but who cares about that? Crusaders gotta crusade.

http://www.mylittleties.com/ for those curious.

That's all. Carry on, Crusaders.

I am wrought with jelly right now. Gotta start wearing ties and pins. I'm scared of sharp things...

Ingame nickname is At0mictoast.

I like Warframe. I like pastel horses. I need a decent clan and you guys look good. I donate resources and i've got about 150 hours in the game, so i'm not brand new or anything. I just never use forums.

Fluttershy is my favorite.

Invite?

Name's Jerodious 

Why do I wanna join the Cutie Ma'k Crusadas? 
I like horses, dig? I especially like the smaller kind and they have to be mine. 
I need a posse to roll with amoung the star, do key runs, and forge lasting friendships, and all that jazz. 

Hiya! My IGN is Gamer_Luna27.

I'm fairly new to warframe, but I will change that in the very near future (with any luck XD).

I was refered to this clan by Pyrewolf11

The reason I want to join this particular clan is because I wish to join a clan that respects other's opinions and respects other's likes and dislikes.

I also love ponies :P

Ingame nickname is At0mictoast.

I like Warframe. I like pastel horses. I need a decent clan and you guys look good. I donate resources and i've got about 150 hours in the game, so i'm not brand new or anything. I just never use forums.

Fluttershy is my favorite.

Invite?

Nicely put. :T

IGN: b1103003

my little pony <3 <3

Try applying for one clan at a time. xD

Rejected.

Name's Jerodious 

Why do I wanna join the Cutie Ma'k Crusadas? 

I like horses, dig? I especially like the smaller kind and they have to be mine. 

I need a posse to roll with amoung the star, do key runs, and forge lasting friendships, and all that jazz. 

What kind of weirdo likes horses. :I

Hiya! My IGN is Gamer_Luna27.

I'm fairly new to warframe, but I will change that in the very near future (with any luck XD).

I was refered to this clan by Pyrewolf11

The reason I want to join this particular clan is because I wish to join a clan that respects other's opinions and respects other's likes and dislikes.

I also love ponies :P

We should've gotten to ya sooner.

IGN:H4ker

recomended by JTBoogie14,JustAJoX

i wanna join this clan cuz i was told its good one and i itend to play this game again my old clan died so i need new one and sanse friend is here i wanna join also :D ill also try to get more ppl here but i need to learn how and what again :)

IGN:H4ker

recomended by JTBoogie14,JustAJoX

i wanna join this clan cuz i was told its good one and i itend to play this game again my old clan died so i need new one and sanse friend is here i wanna join also :D ill also try to get more ppl here but i need to learn how and what again :)

I find that a good way to improve at something is to do it to the best of your abilities with the greatest of fortitude for improvement.

Archived