Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Why in the world do you have creeds my clan doesn't and I'm sure no other clans do and if so they could be assassin creeds. But that's just me, so...

Uh, Creeds = Rules.

Just a fancier name.

You could also post it here if it's important, so people dont have to start the game just to read the MoTD. :P

I guess so. I already put it on twitter, which I think will have to suffice.

NOTICE

Join the Steam and/or Raidcall group if you wanna hang outside!

Stuff like our websites, etc etc, etc etc, etc, etcetcetcetc(to whatever infinity) on the way, too!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/256374-re-warframe-shares-late-response-is-late/?p=2971458#entry2971458

So according to Steve, there should be nothing to worry about. I'd just like to know if there were similar games that PWE absorbed but eventually took over completely...

Reliance on hope is a risk I will not afford. :T

Still, good to have some.

Invite sent to Shark_Stormer117.

Welcome, Crusader.

(reason : pony theme)

Yeah, fellow Crusader here, and I'm not looking forward to this PW/DE deal at all. Honestly, I wish the DE staff would do an emergency DE Damage Control/Dev Stream today or tomorrow. Otherwise, people are going to be going crazy for the next few weeks.

And after what they did to Zombie Studios, I don't want to see what PW does to DE.

Would love to join the guild. As for a reason...who WOULDN'T want to be a crusader? :D

Edit for proper format

Reason is above, the CMC are adorable and being one (even in Warframe) would be great.

IGN: Flameslash

Region: America

Hello can I join your clan ? I'm a rank 12 and I've got practicly nobody to play with me, I'm already in a Ghost clan I created with my friends but I can quit it now, nobody play anymore. I can give some advices or form newbis if you need to. Also I'm a brony and I was looking to your clan since I first saw one of you with that magnificent emblem x)

can i join you guys?

i mean than clan emblem whould look good on me

11tpx8g.jpgHmm sorry, I'll need more info/clarification if you'd like to join c:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Would love to join the guild. As for a reason...who WOULDN'T want to be a crusader? :D

Edit for proper format

Reason is above, the CMC are adorable and being one (even in Warframe) would be great.

IGN: Flameslash

Region: America

24c8h9z.jpgHehe, thank you for the clarification. Your invitation has been sent, Flame. Welcome to the CMC! =D

Hello can I join your clan ? I'm a rank 12 and I've got practicly nobody to play with me, I'm already in a Ghost clan I created with my friends but I can quit it now, nobody play anymore. I can give some advices or form newbis if you need to. Also I'm a brony and I was looking to your clan since I first saw one of you with that magnificent emblem x)

wlzwqp.jpgAhh I see, well I hope you enjoy your time with us. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader! 
------
- If you are interested, here is the link to our Steam group! Simply PM an Admin or Moderator and we'll shoot you an invite at our earliest convenience! 

- Also follow LadyScootaloo on Twitter for any news regarding the clan!
- And you are welcomed to join the Cloudsdale Warframe Cloud!

[size=2]*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first post to ease & speed up the invitation process![/size]

I'm afraid that I will be done with Warframe for the time being.

I'm upset with the directions that Digital Extremes are taking and with the stream today, they just shot themselves in the foot multiple times.

That and the vagueness of the PWE situation is not good.

I'll still be in contact here of course.

I'm afraid that I will be done with Warframe for the time being.

I'm upset with the directions that Digital Extremes are taking and with the stream today, they just shot themselves in the foot multiple times.

That and the vagueness of the PWE situation is not good.

I'll still be in contact here of course.

135749874254.gif

"Le Sigh"

Archived