Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would like to join these crusaders based not only on the recommendation of JesterTKOF and Glitch_Warrior but the creeds of this clan also already fit within my own rules for gaming.

...... -.- So I look around for a active clan "cuz I feel loney in WF" and this clan seem to pop out at me and keeps came back to me so I desides to pick. May I join this clan?

IGN: SilverSkyway

MR: 4

MFrame: Valkyr

invites may need to be resent  also  h1ndenburg and randomthings98

A book-keeping note: I, jesterTKOF, am changing my name to Error_Head

Figured i'd post to let people know, and keep records straight so no one wondered who Error_Head is and how 'he' got in.

Hey I want to join a clan and discovered you guys so here i am. oh ya and pinkie is best pone

Hi guys, I'd like to join your clan, too. Name's vegzas.

Lads its nice ye wish to join us but ah need a wee bit more info from ye. Please look over the first post in the thread and see whatcha both missed and I or another will get back to you ASAP.

Lads its nice ye wish to join us but ah need a wee bit more info from ye. Please look over the first post in the thread and see whatcha both missed and I or another will get back to you ASAP.

As far as I understood I've missed the reason for wanting to join. Eh, first of all my gf plays this game from my account and she loves MLP, for me I just want to join a clan with nice and reasonable people in it. Region: Europe (Russia), but I speak english so I hope it won't be a problem. I've read the creeds it's alright for me.

As far as I understood I've missed the reason for wanting to join. Eh, first of all my gf plays this game from my account and she loves MLP, for me I just want to join a clan with nice and reasonable people in it. Region: Europe (Russia), but I speak english so I hope it won't be a problem. I've read the creeds it's alright for me.

Aye laddie that's what was missing. As soon as I get me tush ingame I'll have the invite sent right away (shouldn't be longer than a few minutes at most), welcome to the family. 

Hey, brony here, I'd like to know if you have an alliance I could join or if we could create one with you guys. We'd be pleased to help you in any conflict and, if possible, share our ressources when needed. :)

Sincerely,

The "Incipisphere Warriors" clan.
IGN : Starwolfff
MR : 5
MFrame : Nyx

Hey, brony here, I'd like to know if you have an alliance I could join or if we could create one with you guys. We'd be pleased to help you in any conflict and, if possible, share our ressources when needed. :)

Sincerely,

The "Incipisphere Warriors" clan.

IGN : Starwolfff

MR : 5

MFrame : Nyx

At the moment, we're allied with some friends.

Here's the link, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227517-ultimate-super-something-%E2%98%86-all-we-care-is-the-alliance-chat-panel/ .

p.s. As a casual clan (and alliance), we have very little interest in Dark Sectors. (plus they're not that great an addition by DE)

At the moment, we're allied with some friends.

Here's the link, https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/227517-ultimate-super-something-%E2%98%86-all-we-care-is-the-alliance-chat-panel/ .

p.s. As a casual clan (and alliance), we have very little interest in Dark Sectors. (plus they're not that great an addition by DE)

Errmm.. why are we not listed on there? e.e

Archived