Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I would like to put in a request since my current clan seems to be dying and I'd like to be part of a clan that has common interests.

It's says you are already in a clan when I try to invite you. Leave your current one and edit your post or submit another one to let me know you're ready.

Hello!

My name in game is Burialz, and I am looking to join a casual guild with plenty of people to quest with.

I was recommended by my college roomate (Turnoverman) to join this guild.

Thanks~

-Burialz

We are definitely casual, so you'll fit right in. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

This clan is going to be undergoing some serious overhaul in the coming weeks, Rarityframe was harassed by multiple people causing them to break down, while I talked with them they gave me lead and said good luck basically. I will redo the leadership from what it currently is now, I wish for leadership to be ran by multiple people in order to echo the leadership in MLP. 2 Princesses (Formerly Queen), 6 Elements of Harmony (Formerly Princesses), 12 Royal Guards (These will be new and the Loyal rank will be changed). 

I hope everyone can understand the sudden changes that happened recently and will continue to stay with us until we can rise again out of this slump that has been caused. I will be on Skype under Fow.Row , Steam under Nanoflame, and on Warframe as I've been. I really would like to see old players return to us, this strife that has caused you to leave... I understand if you don't want to, but I know alot of people would be happy to see you all back.

Luna, Exie, Midnight, 11, Scoots, Desz, Dashness, M1, and so many other members that have left... I hope to see you all back sometime, It'd be great to talk with you all again.

oOQwDgq.gif

Remind me to stab all of you in your feet with toothpicks.

Okay, I have settled, more or less, on a different way to handle this.

p.s. Why does everyone think I quit Warframe? I'm just not playing it as much as before on top of the fact I have more classes and study to attend to...

Hullo, I'm fairly new to warframe and want to join a clan for the benefits and helpfull-ness that they seem to offer. This one looks great! Could i please have an invite?

We have a lot of folk that are willing to help you get started. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Step 1: Creed is gravy.

Step 2: I want to join? I almost had an aneurysm when I found out there was a CMC clan.

Step 3: Why? I have a giant Pinkie Pie plushie, I think I belong here.

A friend invited me to a clan of 70 of which 2-5 were regularly online (me included), and those present dropped the f-bomb nonstop and made fun of their friends and I'm just too old for that @ 31 earth cycles. It's not even remotely entertaining for the 50 millionth time. Soooo I hope this clan isn't having drama issues (reading prev posts) BUT if you are maybe I can help somehow because I am friendly and helpful and that's about it, the end. Give me a Lyra?...I mean hands? I mean shot?

See you in space cowboy... 

Step 1: Creed is gravy.

Step 2: I want to join? I almost had an aneurysm when I found out there was a CMC clan.

Step 3: Why? I have a giant Pinkie Pie plushie, I think I belong here.

A friend invited me to a clan of 70 of which 2-5 were regularly online (me included), and those present dropped the f-bomb nonstop and made fun of their friends and I'm just too old for that @ 31 earth cycles. It's not even remotely entertaining for the 50 millionth time. Soooo I hope this clan isn't having drama issues (reading prev posts) BUT if you are maybe I can help somehow because I am friendly and helpful and that's about it, the end. Give me a Lyra?...I mean hands? I mean shot?

See you in space cowboy... 

You, I like you. You'll be in good company here. Don't mind the drama, it's pretty much worked out. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived