Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hey, I would like to join!

Been playing warframe solo, started getting bored of playing alone and I also wanted to meet other brony warframe players. So I started looking for a clan and I stumbled upon this one, 2 birds 1 stone!.

Hey there, Keikitsuneneko.

Two birds with one stone, indeed. I think the CMC would be a good fit for you, but do me a favor and make sure you've read over the first page.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

It's been a quiet week.

No major updates.

Luna&others probably returning soon. (list is pretty long and my time is kind of short right now)

Really? I thought they had started their own clan.

Also now for the 2nd round of tests this week!

It's been a quiet week.

No major updates.

Luna&others probably returning soon. (list is pretty long and my time is kind of short right now)

Appreciate the updates, whether big or small.

Also now for the 2nd round of tests this week!

Best of luck on your testing.

ign: Maxweb3137 As much as I hate to invite myself to things, I personally would like to because a couple of my friends are part of this. I understand if I do not get accepted.   

Update: I don't know why I had my doubts, just thought I wouldn't be accepted. Also, I left my previous clan.

ign: Maxweb3137 As much as I hate to invite myself to things, I personally would like to because a couple of my friends are part of this. I understand if I do not get accepted.

Howdy, Maxweb3137!

I'm curious to know why you would understand if you were not accepted. You filled out a proper "application". We're open for anyone to join as long as they did that and read the "creeds" on the first page. We're also about friends coming together. I would feel bad if you were denied membership.

The only thing that is keeping me from sending you an invite is that you appear to already be in a Clan. For you to receive an invitation, I'm going to need you to leave your current clan then either edit the post I'm quoting or make a new one, then we will send it your way.

Hey folks, in case you haven't noticed, DE_Steve posted that thing we've known about 3 months now but just got around to telling us because it was finalized. You know, the one about PWE and a Chicken Supplier buying DE. Here's a link to the topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/324240-partnership-announcement/

And here's my current reaction to said news. So yeah, just in case any other Crusaders want to join me in not panicking over here.

Hey folks, in case you haven't noticed, DE_Steve posted that thing we've known about 3 months now but just got around to telling us because it was finalized. You know, the one about PWE and a Chicken Supplier buying DE. Here's a link to the topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/324240-partnership-announcement/

And here's my current reaction to said news. So yeah, just in case any other Crusaders want to join me in not panicking over here.

I was never really concerned anyway...

i am not that worried since i have bigger things to worry about

Man, the new syndicates seem like the #1 reason for u15. If it is u15.

I'm either going (The Perrin Sequence + New Loka) or (Red Veil + Steel Meridian).

Too bad going Perrin + Red Veil/etc isn't really an option.

I'd personally like if we had some diversity to share items between us, though I guess that's being hopeful.

There will usually be a majority group or something.

Man, the new syndicates seem like the #1 reason for u15. If it is u15.

I'm either going (The Perrin Sequence + New Loka) or (Red Veil + Steel Meridian).

Too bad going Perrin + Red Veil/etc isn't really an option.

I'd personally like if we had some diversity to share items between us, though I guess that's being hopeful.

There will usually be a majority group or something.

It seems like a pretty awesome idea. A little confused as to why the Lotus isn't a syndicate, even if it was a syndicate that every user just started with (In case no one wanted to bother with the rest). I was going to go with New Loka because Rebecca said they want to spread "Humanity" but turns out they just want to spread the physical body of humanity, not necessarily good will or peace.

I'm going with:

Steel Maridian: Hate Grineer/Protectors of the colonies

Cephalon Suda: Interested in knowledge, not destruction

Perrin Sequence: Want to restore order with prosperity and direction.

They seem like the best choices for protecting the weak and peace in terms of lore.

I'll have to choose which two to go for depending on the "Who hates who" chart, but Steel Maridian will most likely be my first pick unless it's an absolute no go with the other two.

It seems like a pretty awesome idea. A little confused as to why the Lotus isn't a syndicate, even if it was a syndicate that every user just started with (In case no one wanted to bother with the rest). I was going to go with New Loka because Rebecca said they want to spread "Humanity" but turns out they just want to spread the physical body of humanity, not necessarily good will or peace.

I'm going with:

Steel Maridian: Hate Grineer/Protectors of the colonies

Cephalon Suda: Interested in knowledge, not destruction

Perrin Sequence: Want to restore order with prosperity and direction.

They seem like the best choices for protecting the weak and peace in terms of lore.

I'll have to choose which two to go for depending on the "Who hates who" chart, but Steel Maridian will most likely be my first pick unless it's an absolute no go with the other two.

There's some preliminary info on the syndicate ties between one another.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Syndicates

Archived