Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

It's College Week!

Break out those SAT/ACT scores and Common Applications, it's gonna be busy. I'm gonna be busy as well, so I will probably be paying less attention to this thread for a bit.

Got you covered, JT. Go get 'em.

It's College Week!

Break out those SAT/ACT scores and Common Applications, it's gonna be busy. I'm gonna be busy as well, so I will probably be paying less attention to this thread for a bit.

I'll be around, too.

I have entire weeks between my papers. Handling invites won't take up much.

Update 15 giveaway?

Update 15 giveaway!

Howdy Crusaders,

I have just procured 1,500 platinum and In the spirit of U15, I'm giving it all away in increments of 100 plat!

How do you win? Simple, my dear Crusaders.

1. All you have to do is be active and friendly in Clan chat and I'll be giving away plat at random. (Spam doesn't count~)

That's it! Chat it up with your fellow Crusaders while having a blast with update 15 and win platinum!

What could be better?!

Giveaway starts as soon as Update 15 is released and ends when all the platinum has been given away.

I will be trying to spread the giveaways out so as many time zones as possible are given a chance to participate.

I will also be taking winner names down so 15 different individuals win.

Questions? Concerns? Ideas to make this or future giveaways better? Feel free to pm me directly so the thread doesn't get clogged up.

Best of luck to everyone.

Have a great day, Crusaders!

Haldos

Giveaway over! Congrats to our 15 winners!

Turnoverman
Articunno
Ishsty
TheGrandPony           
Twilight053
Sentin4l
Mesonoxian
WoodenLunchbox
Wrath_of_Chrysalis
Zakur
FinalplayerRyu
Mr.Snipersmiley101
Janogu
SlayerHewkii
Mental_Zero

Update 15 giveaway?

Update 15 giveaway!

Howdy Crusaders,

I have just procured 1,500 platinum and In the spirit of U15, I'm giving it all away in increments of 100 plat!

How do you win? Simple, my dear Crusaders.

1. Anytime I sign on and say "Good morning/afternoon/evening Crusaders!" The first person to say a greeting back will receive 100 platinum.

2. Simply be active in chat and I'll be giving away plat at random.

Giveaway starts as soon as Update 15 is released and ends when all the platinum has been given away.

I will be trying to spread the giveaways out so as many time zones as possible are given a chance to participate.

I will also be taking winner names down so 15 different individuals win.

Questions? Concerns? Ideas to make this or future giveaways better? Feel free to pm me directly so the thread doesn't get clogged up.

Best of luck to everyone.

Have a great day, Crusaders!

Haldos

Wow thats cool and should bring some life to clan chat. But please exclude me from the possible people to get plat, even if I greet you or am active in chat, I still have tons left from Prime Access. ^^

Can I join up?

I want to join this clan and help them reach #1 on a event so we can rub Diamond Tiara's big fat nose in it.

(But seriously, I just want a active clan that isn't going to die on me like "Spirit of adventure did.")

IGN: rey1119

Mastery rank: 7

Play time: 329 hours.

Ps: Am I the only one that thinks mirage is shocking similar to pinkie? Hall of mirrors is when she looked into the mirror pool. Slight of hand is just her pulling pranks (Which pinkie is notorious for doing), Eclipse is her split personality (Pinkie and Pinkamena), And Prism dosn't really need an explanation, she's basically throwing a super condensed ball of pure party energy, which explodes with confetti and everything.

Can I join up?

I want to join this clan and help them reach #1 on a event so we can rub Diamond Tiara's big fat nose in it.

(But seriously, I just want a active clan that isn't going to die on me like "Spirit of adventure did.")

Just as a courtesy to ensure that we're on the same page, we are not a competitive clan, and do not strive for leaderboards during events. Also, we are not quite as active as our numbers suggest, but there are a number of members who are active.

I'll let you think it over, and decide if you still wish to join, as I won't be able to invite you until a little later, anyway.

During this time, please make sure you've looked over the Creeds on the first page and have left any clan you may currently be in.

Hey there id like to join the clan In game name:Son_of_ilvane

Going to ask you to head back to the first page and give it a once over. Also, please elaborate more on what you're looking for in a clan so we can be sure that you're going to be happy here. Constant activity? Competitive?  Things like that.

Hi. So I bought an Alliance emblem to make my kubrow look fabolous but looks like my clan is not a part of one. Browsing around I came across your clan and I like your emblem and the USS emblem, is this unicorn http://i.imgur.com/CrpBsWf.png right?

I'm a casual player, like a couple of hours a day player. You: Doing some Void runs or taxi to alert? Me: Sure. You: Help me unlock a whole planet or farm a boss for a frame I already have? Me: Probably not, unless I'm in a great mood.

Could you send an invite my way? IGN: Ferdynan.

I want to join, KILLSOME1PLZ, because seems like a enjoyable clan :) nice emblem btw 

EDIT: im mastery rank 11 (almost 12) and im very friendly :)

Your reasoning is a bit vague, but I'm not at liberty to be overly picky.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hi. So I bought an Alliance emblem to make my kubrow look fabolous but looks like my clan is not a part of one. Browsing around I came across your clan and I like your emblem and the USS emblem, is this unicorn http://i.imgur.com/CrpBsWf.png right?

I'm a casual player, like a couple of hours a day player. You: Doing some Void runs or taxi to alert? Me: Sure. You: Help me unlock a whole planet or farm a boss for a frame I already have? Me: Probably not, unless I'm in a great mood.

Could you send an invite my way? IGN: Ferdynan.

I am mightily impressed with your way of picking clans.

Thanks for yer honesty, I think?

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Just as a courtesy to ensure that we're on the same page, we are not a competitive clan, and do not strive for leaderboards during events. Also, we are not quite as active as our numbers suggest, but there are a number of members who are active.

I'll let you think it over, and decide if you still wish to join, as I won't be able to invite you until a little later, anyway.

During this time, please make sure you've looked over the Creeds on the first page and have left any clan you may currently be in.

Yeah, I'd still like to join.

Archived