Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hi I read your rules and I understand completely. After I read your forum, I felt like this would be a clan for me. So The rules you listed are :

-You do not go for the name as CMC

-Serious apologies are serious

- And finally, Fun is based on opinion

Thank you and let me know about what you think,

Nebulr

You seem to get the general gist of it.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Rank 17-Silverton

if I get in I know my rank 16 brother will want in

Howdy, Silverton!

You are missing a lot of details from your application that we need in order for you to be accepted. I will tell you what you need in this response post and I will ask you to please read the first post of this thread and look over the rules. Also, your brother will have to follow the same procedure of making a post in this thread with a proper application.

What you need in your post is firstly, is say that you want to join us (which you did not do in your post), secondly, you need to have a reason. It doesn't have to be something major, but we just require this so that we can determine if this is a good clan for you.

Make a new post with the correct information and one of us will send an invitation your way.

I'm honestly amazed by how many players have joined the clan since I did.

Things pick up after a major update. It will die down again soon.

Hello, I would like to join this clan because I just left mine, and my friend (snowmonkey111) is in this clan. If you could please send me an invite, I would be very grateful to ya. Thank you CMC!

-Frogman636

Howdy Frogman636!

Thanks for taking our clan into consideration. While it may be a little weak, you did put a reason and have stated you want to join our crusade. I just want to make sure that you look over the rules in the original post of this thread.

(Edit: Spelling and rephrasing)

(Edit 2: I have edited this post four or five times, can't get it right)

Hi there, I would like to join this clan because I wish for a community where I can interact with other people and I have a friend in there, Peemy, who recommended me to this clan.

''-I shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.''

''-Serious apologies are serious.''

''-Last but not least, Fun is based on opinion.''

IGN:OsmoticCosmos, but that should be obvious...

Hi there, I would like to join this clan because I wish for a community where I can interact with other people and I have a friend in there, Peemy, who recommended me to this clan.

''-I shall not tarnish the name of the CMC.''

''-Serious apologies are serious.''

''-Last but not least, Fun is based on opinion.''

IGN:OsmoticCosmos, but that should be obvious...

Howdy, OsmoticCosmos!

This is a very well written application and we would love to have you in our little slice of the Warframe community.

I have come, seeking a new home, a new world, when the old home and the old world passed away. 

I seek to pass on the knowledge of eternity - I had no mouth when I needed to scream. Now that knowledge must be given away. 

Come, for I thrust myself upon thee, and thus I march on the new Crusade. 

The name of the Crusaders is sacred, and thus it will remain as pure as a newborn babe, without the wrinkles of age. Sacrilege is unacceptable. It will be judged as so. 

My fellow Crusaders will be treated as thus, and their actions tolerated. They will be my friends, and with them harmony is created. Their apologies will not be taken lightly, as will mine. 

Fun will be had, especially if it is doubly so, but only if the others believe it to be. 

Thus I rid myself of my impurity, and clasp the revelation that was set before me, yet cloaked in shadow.

TL;DR, Rank 10, twelve frames, 32 weapons, and the skills to use them. Veteran looking to pass knowledge to the newer brothers, as well as taxi. 

Dashie is best pony.

I have come, seeking a new home, a new world, when the old home and the old world passed away. 

I seek to pass on the knowledge of eternity - I had no mouth when I needed to scream. Now that knowledge must be given away. 

Come, for I thrust myself upon thee, and thus I march on the new Crusade. 

The name of the Crusaders is sacred, and thus it will remain as pure as a newborn babe, without the wrinkles of age. Sacrilege is unacceptable. It will be judged as so. 

My fellow Crusaders will be treated as thus, and their actions tolerated. They will be my friends, and with them harmony is created. Their apologies will not be taken lightly, as will mine. 

Fun will be had, especially if it is doubly so, but only if the others believe it to be. 

Thus I rid myself of my impurity, and clasp the revelation that was set before me, yet cloaked in shadow.

TL;DR, Rank 10, twelve frames, 32 weapons, and the skills to use them. Veteran looking to pass knowledge to the newer brothers, as well as taxi. 

Dashie is best pony.

Normally I would ask for a clearer reason, though this is much better.

sorry i found out what happened already and i have fixed it..please do invite me into the clan thenks

It is not a rule. I can invite people on preference.

I don't invite people when they don't seem all that interested in joining.

i would like to join!

IGN: Amque

12+ rank, 1600+ conclav

any contact information probably i will send to PM 

:3

Hmm. Missing a reason. :T

Can I join you guys? I am a new player to this game, started 2 weeks ago. I'm new to shooting game too. In these two weeks I have played through many maps and I get stuck in sedna and can't go on. I have no friends in this game so I want a nice friendly clan and some people I can talk to and actually make friends so I can enjoy this game even more. I may not be very useful to the clan though but I will help out when I can. I know there are many things I have to learn and I want the pro advice from you guys. :)

Currently I have a volt and rhino and some mods and im Rank5 and etc. And I'm Chinese and playing in asia server. idk how to exactly describe my progress, lol. Please consider my application.

Can I join you guys? I am a new player to this game, started 2 weeks ago. I'm new to shooting game too. In these two weeks I have played through many maps and I get stuck in sedna and can't go on. I have no friends in this game so I want a nice friendly clan and some people I can talk to and actually make friends so I can enjoy this game even more. I may not be very useful to the clan though but I will help out when I can. I know there are many things I have to learn and I want the pro advice from you guys. :)

Currently I have a volt and rhino and some mods and im Rank5 and etc. And I'm Chinese and playing in asia server. idk how to exactly describe my progress, lol. Please consider my application.

Your application has been considered and accepted.

We have a good amount of Crusaders that would be willing to help you. Keep in mind that we have people from various places, so timezones may be an issue, but we have a fair amount of people on at one time. As long as you follow the rules, everything will be fine.

I hope you make plenty of friends. You'll be in good company.

I would like to join! 

IGN: ROL666

12+ rank, 1200+ conclav.

Ready to send any additional info by PM.

So, the reasons is clearly simple. First of all my friend (IGN: Amque) just joined to your clan today and recommed me Cutie Mark Crusaders. Well, and second reason is looking for friendly community and as i can see by lots of "welcome and friendly" posts, you are fully what I'm looking for. ^_^

I would like to join! 
IGN: ROL666
12+ rank, 1200+ conclav.
Ready to send any additional info by PM.
So, the reasons is clearly simple. First of all my friend (IGN: Amque) just joined to your clan today and recommed me Cutie Mark Crusaders. Well, and second reason is looking for friendly community and as i can see by lots of "welcome and friendly" posts, you are fully what I'm looking for. ^_^

Howdy, ROL666!

No need for the additional information, you gave us everything we need. As long as you read and follow the rules, you'll fit in just fine.

Hey, I only started playing yesterday, but I'm liking it so far. I'd like to join if you don't have any objections. 

Region is EU West

Normally, we wouldn't have any objections as we don't ask much, but your application is missing a few details we need. Take a good read over of the original post for this thread and you'll learn everything you need to know.

After you've read the OP and understand what we need in an application, make a new post and we'll send an invitation your way.

IGN: LegitBeastin

I would like to join this ballin' clan because I uuuhhh....  really like its mane? Oh and because I want to play with a friendly community such as this one. 

Sounds good to me. Make sure you've given the creeds a look over if you haven't already.

Archived