Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Greetings to you as well, Ricardo58.

You've given a reason, but I'm afraid there is one last thing we require before your invitation. Please head back to the front page and give it another look.

The rules and creeds? Sorry, for forgetting to mention it, I've read them, and I know the creeds.

I read the rules and I know the creed!

Region: Canada, Alberta 

Reasons: I really enjoyed my time with the clan when I first became a member, everyone is so kind and understanding and i would love to be apart of the community :)

Thank you HerpyDerpy.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

The rules and creeds? Sorry, for forgetting to mention it, I've read them, and I know the creeds.

Very nice. We are glad to have you.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I have read the Rules and Regulations set by the clan leader.
Request to join Clan CMC
IG: ResGenesis09

Reason I want to join this clan is because I know some clan members of this clan that is really helpful to me in my 'newbie' days and I hope that one day I will get to do the same to others newbie through this CMC Clan :) To get and to give :)

I didn't receive an invitation D:

Strange, I thought it went through.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Another invitation has been sent.

I have read the Rules and Regulations set by the clan leader.

Request to join Clan CMC

IG: ResGenesis09

Reason I want to join this clan is because I know some clan members of this clan that is really helpful to me in my 'newbie' days and I hope that one day I will get to do the same to others newbie through this CMC Clan :) To get and to give :)

Howdy, ResGenesis09!

I'm glad to hear some of our members have made a lasting impression on you.

As long as you promise to uphold the creeds and "pay it forward", I don't see why the CMC wouldn't be a good fit for you.

I have read the rules and would like to join please, 

my reason is, My friend who got me into Warframe is in the clan, and the clan tech, plus that emblem is pretty sweet.

My username is Glowbot

Howdy, Glowbot!

Being with a friend is reason enough to join us but hopefully, you'll make even more friends with us. Just out of curiosity, who is your friend?

ID:          HackerXXL

Frames: Loki/Volt/Nyx/Nova/Nekro/Valkyr/Rihno

Spent 345+ hours on steam

Im from lithuania. ( I can speak 4 languages -Lithuania/Russian/English/German/)

Howdy, HackerXXL!

You seem to be very talented, to know so many languages. And so young too! Even though we would love to have you in the CMC, you failed to provide the information we actually need to consider your application. I need you to look over the first page of this thread to find out what your post needs for us to accept you. Get back to us as soon as you can with the correct information.

hi i am new to this game. i was refer to this clan by one of your member, sadly he is less often online that i am, i tought join the clan was a good idea to find more people to have fun with 

Howdy, sim769!

It seems as though you didn't read the first page. Look over that and make a new post with the information we require, as your "application" here does not meet our requirements.

Hi. I'd Like to join. My friend (Who's in this clan) recommended this clan and it seems like a awesome clan to be a part of.

Hey there, TheAPAX. Glad to hear the CMC making a positive impact.

Please take a moment and give the first page a good look and make a new post, as there is information we require before sending invitations.

hi i want to join your clan, also  i have read you rules and will apply them. I like to find so new friend to play with and have a good time 

Howdy again, sim769!

Although it is a bit dry, you have provided all of the information we needed.

I'm returning with a penance

-DALOS

I saw a notice come up but I pressed Esc at the same time, was that the invite?

Howdy again, DALOS.

It was not the invitation. If you wish to become a Crusader again, you are to follow the creeds, starting with making a proper application.

Howdy again, DALOS.

It was not the invitation. If you wish to become a Crusader again, you are to follow the creeds, starting with making a proper application.

application?

EDIT: ok I know think I know what your talking about.

I have read the rules and expectations and I will strive to uphold them. Not only that but I have a penance

As for my reason for resubmission, I've reflected on my actions and come to the conclusion that my leave was harsh and unnecessary. I'm home sick I miss my fellow clansmen and I want to return to my home.

application?

EDIT: ok I know think I know what your talking about.

I have read the rules and expectations and I will strive to uphold them. Not only that but I have a penance

As for my reason for resubmission, I've reflected on my actions and come to the conclusion that my leave was harsh and unnecessary. I'm home sick I miss my fellow clansmen and I want to return to my home.

Very well. We expect you to be on your best behavior.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Greetings,

I have read the 'creeds' and understand them. I wish to join as my friends who I once played with, and thus our clan, are no longer active. I've been around since beta and am only recently getting back into the game after a few months leave of absence. I spotted you guys linked on EQD and thought it may be a good fit.

Cheers!

Archived