Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: Sn3ky

Region: NA

I have been playing warframe for a while and invested a good bit of time and money, but I haven't been in a clan yet that has had a good in-depth community. so looking around these forums, I have found this clan here. easy to apply and no process of registering to a seperate website just to join. The community here in this thread seem to be very nice and I am interested in seeing how far this road will lead me. 

(p.s. I love the show as well)

hi there,

i played the game quite often the last weeks and really would need some experienced

players to share their wisdom with me :D

region:       europe - greetings from berlin

ign:            VoiceOfHarmony

hope to enter the void on a pony soon :D:D:D

Region: Oceania

Reason to join: I never join a clan or creed in any MP game, so I would like to join in and feel what it like to be in a community, especially I saw the pony in the first post that make me think this is a fun clan to start :)

Hmm. It does make me wonder.

Welcome to Warframe and welcome to the CMC, Crusader.

Invite sent.

Hi , can i join your clan ?, my in game name is " oooBAHRAINooo ". thanks

Read the first post again.

Is there an ocianic devision? if so im in.

Hello quant. Go all the way back to the first post and read it slowly. :T

I would like to apply to this Clan. I know about...3 or 4 people in this clan. They have told me multiple times to join, so, I want to put my chips into the pile and see if I can join.

Friends of friends. A relevant reason.

However, it would seem you are already in a clan/have a pending invite to one. Try again once that's resolved, if you still want to join.

IGN: Sn3ky

I have been playing warframe for a while and invested a good bit of time and money, but I haven't been in a clan yet that has had a good in-depth community. so looking around these forums, I have found this clan here. easy to apply and no process of registering to a seperate website just to join. The community here in this thread seem to be very nice and I am interested in seeing how far this road will lead me. 

(p.s. I love the show as well)

Don't you just mean you're not interested in trying too hard and just want some people to hang with? xD

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

hi there,

i played the game quite often the last weeks and really would need some experienced

players to share their wisdom with me :D

region:       europe - greetings from berlin

ign:            VoiceOfHarmony

hope to enter the void on a pony soon :D:D:D

I have sent the invite, though I urge you to reconsider joining a German clan. =/

If that's your reason, they may be able to assist you better.

Welcome.

Me and my brother are interested in joining up, we've both been playing Warframe for awhile and have been looking for a clan to join.  I'm not much of brony, but he is and wants to join a clan of like minded people.

CMC seems like a good choice! :D

Region:  America east

Brothers IGN is Merlos

Me and my brother are interested in joining up, we've both been playing Warframe for awhile and have been looking for a clan to join.  I'm not much of brony, but he is and wants to join a clan of like minded people.

CMC seems like a good choice! :D

Region:  America east

Brothers IGN is Merlos

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gifInvites sent, welcome aboard Merlos and Madmoon. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Reason:  Just wanted to join a group with friendly people I can play with.  I've also played warframe for a while and want to get more in depth into it without having to join a hardcore group.

Sounds fair enough Monk. Though I must warn you we are trying to keep as many of our members as active as possible. There's no obligation persay, but those who are inactive for long periods of time (months) will be dropped. 

May I please have an invite to the steam group?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055984930/

Invite sent, please be sure to check out the groups forums. That's where most of the magic happens.

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Please re-read the rules and invitation process. Thank you. o/

Oh... Sorry. I'd like to join because I'm on Warframe a lot, and there's a very small minority that seem to be social. I'm hoping joining a clan will change that, and I think a clan such as CMC will attract like minded and social people. ^_^ 

Oh... Sorry. I'd like to join because I'm on Warframe a lot, and there's a very small minority that seem to be social. I'm hoping joining a clan will change that, and I think a clan such as CMC will attract like minded and social people. ^_^ 

Welcome, Crusader.

Invite sent. (now that's a decent reason, though I wonder if any of it is true for the CMC here)

PLEASE INVITE ME NAME IN GAME RoTBenZ

Please pay attention.

LibertyPrime587 and ZzVinniezZ report for Duty ready to earn our Cutie Mark!! ~Yay~
Region:  Asia!
reason want to join?: We love Pony! =3

as LibertyPrime587 have mentioned. i would like to join CMC clan as well.

Region: asia

read the rule, obey the rule.

reason to join: cuz pony...:)

He told you two to use those reasons, didn't he. ._.

Ah well, it's okay. Invites sent. Welcome, Crusaders.

i would like to join im in north america my reason is me and my friends have been looking for a good clan and my friend told me this was a good one and he is already in so im hoping you let me in. 

I... see.

I can't tell if you're not trying at all or if you just type without pausing or consideration, but, I guess that's a solid reason.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived