Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I'm wanting to join the clan because I watch MLP and I think its awesome that there's a clan on Warframe referencing it. I'm in the U.S. East region and I was referred by Masonoxian.

Invite sent.

Welcome Crusader.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Sounds fair enough. That wasn't so hard was it ~_~ 

Now. You are aware we are a brony clan right? You don't have to like ponies to be a part and have fun, but expect lots of pony-related silliness.

I've sent you an invite, and I'll look foward to meeting you in-game Lik3. 

:)) thx. whats a brony ?

Added our Current Clan Goals to the first post.

Thread title also changed to show estimated clan activity rate.

I will get our website back up, cleaner and easier to read, later.

oh... didnt know that... thx. well i suppose i can be a brony, that shiny emblem :d

This clan is named as such, but a brony is more of a label than a title.

11 mentioned, you don't really have to be a brony to join, though.

Welcome, Crusader.

Region: Germany

Reason: I'm a fan of the show aswell (Cloudchaser best pony btw), aswell do I search for a clan since I'm kinda new to the game and still lack a lot of knowledge that I'm sure of someone of the clan could provide if I was to ask for it. Also fitting the CMC theme, since I don't really know which frame suits me best atm (only got Mag and Banshee) :>

Region: Germany

Reason: I'm a fan of the show aswell (Cloudchaser best pony btw), aswell do I search for a clan since I'm kinda new to the game and still lack a lot of knowledge that I'm sure of someone of the clan could provide if I was to ask for it. Also fitting the CMC theme, since I don't really know which frame suits me best atm (only got Mag and Banshee) :>

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invite sent C0llide, welcome to the crusaders! ^_^

Region: UK

Reason: Just want to find a clan that  has or is related to bronies

There are plenty of other Brony clans out there SHY, tell us why you want to a Crusader in particular please. Invite withheld until further notice. 

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invite sent C0llide, welcome to the crusaders! ^_^

There are plenty of other Brony clans out there SHY, tell us why you want to a Crusader in particular please. Invite withheld until further notice. 

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

My favorite pony is Fluttershy, Favorite Crusader is sweetie belle because she is trying so hard to find her talent when it is right in front of her, favorite pet is gummy for his wide eyed expression and easy lifestyle, I have been a Brony since the start and I have yet to find a brony clan, and the reason why I want to be a crusader is because I can relate, I am at that age where I have to decide what I want to be after I complete my GCSE's and find a job but I am not sure what or where that job will be.

Hey there, decided I would throw a little application on here.

I am from europe or Ireland to be specific and wanted to join you guys due to the fact that becoming  part of a clan and having people that I could play and chat with seems like a good choice, and being someone who likes MLP who better to join then you guys :P

And yes there are most likely other brony clans and the like out there but from what I can tell by the comments from you guys on this thread you lot seem like a good bunch who may be fun to hang out with. 

My favorite pony is Fluttershy, Favorite Crusader is sweetie belle because she is trying so hard to find her talent when it is right in front of her, favorite pet is gummy for his wide eyed expression and easy lifestyle, I have been a Brony since the start and I have yet to find a brony clan, and the reason why I want to be a crusader is because I can relate, I am at that age where I have to decide what I want to be after I complete my GCSE's and find a job but I am not sure what or where that job will be.

I'm not even sure how this relates to the reason for joining this clan, but I'd give a 4/5 for effort.

Invite sent, welcome, Crusader.

Hey there, decided I would throw a little application on here.

I am from europe or Ireland to be specific and wanted to join you guys due to the fact that becoming  part of a clan and having people that I could play and chat with seems like a good choice, and being someone who likes MLP who better to join then you guys :P

And yes there are most likely other brony clans and the like out there but from what I can tell by the comments from you guys on this thread you lot seem like a good bunch who may be fun to hang out with. 

Well, there are plenty of options, but I'm not one to turn down people who want to join for such adequate reasons.

Welcome, Crusader. Invite sent.

Oooh! Can I join too?

Ingame name is avalon487. Been looking for a pretty good sized clan since I started playing, and you guys seem friendly enough. Playing alone all the time is kinda a drag. Plus ponies, that's always a plus :D

Also, Applejack is best pone.

Oooh! Can I join too?

Ingame name is avalon487. Been looking for a pretty good sized clan since I started playing, and you guys seem friendly enough. Playing alone all the time is kinda a drag. Plus ponies, that's always a plus :D

Also, Applejack is best pone.

Sadly the clan's activity rate has been pretty low as of late. (people get tired of this game every so often)

We're still working on getting it up, but it's taking awhile.

Eitherway, invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

IGN: Kantham

Region: NA EAST

Reason: Hello, my friend has been in your clan for a while now and I began considering joining the rank. Also played a few people through events and whatnot, it was a positive experience. Personally, I used to watch FiM, but honestly I have been off since mid-season 2. 

Referal: Darkdrium

IGN: Kantham

Region: NA EAST

Reason: Hello, my friend has been in your clan for a while now and I began considering joining the rank. Also played a few people through events and whatnot, it was a positive experience. Personally, I used to watch FiM, but honestly I have been off since mid-season 2. 

Referal: Darkdrium

Sorry it took so long :T

Invite sent.

You seem to already have a clan or have a pending invite to a clan that isn't ours.

Settle the issue first, then feel free to get back to us, if you still feel like it.

p.s. Season 2 was generally popularized as the best season because it was a step-up from s1 and s3 was kinda short.

Hello I am an up and coming brony producer 5 year old from Serbia I'd like to join for great fame and glory please I enjoy small horses in my recreational time thank you.

IGN: cdpp

Could you please clarify your reason? :I

You may use whatever language you are most capable at. This English is difficult to read.

Hello!

I'm relatively new to the game (I was in closed beta, but I stopped playing until it came to Steam). 

I'm looking for a clan that wont discriminate me because I'm a noob. A very nice and polite fellow Tenno named Exie pointed me here, which I find awesome since I'm an MLP fan as well.

So, I would be thankful if you considered letting me in the clan.

Thanks!

Hello!

I'm relatively new to the game (I was in closed beta, but I stopped playing until it came to Steam). 

I'm looking for a clan that wont discriminate me because I'm a noob. A very nice and polite fellow Tenno named Exie pointed me here, which I find awesome since I'm an MLP fan as well.

So, I would be thankful if you considered letting me in the clan.

Thanks!

I don't think many clans would discriminate based on experience(there are some, but not many), but, I'm glad you picked us. :T

Invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

Archived