Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

First; I've read the creed's and understand them.

Second; I do want to join or else i wouldn't have been a guest for some time.

Third; North America - East Coast, Florida to be exact.

Forth; I'd like to join because in my time of being a guest the current members have been very polite, nice and helpful which is something i look for in warframe other then bickering 24/7. It's easy to find a group and quite amusing at times as well. For once i actually don't mind sharing my runs with people.

Oh, and i was referred to the clan by Avlaen. 

That is all.

Welcome to the clan. You are now officially a Crusader.

sorry didn't see i had a pending invite re invite me please

Invite sent. :T

Welcome, Crusader.

I am interested in joining your clan.  My IGN is Souriya and region is NA West.
My reason for wanting to join is because I've been interested in finding an active group of players. I came across this thread and saw that you guys seem to be a pretty active bunch.

That's not actually the case.

Until u10 came along, we were going at roughly 10-20 active a day at best on weekdays.

Invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader. (even if you don't join, I'd still like to take some chances, activity improves with more players)

I'd like to join o3o I'm in the South-Eastern region and my brother (Colorswirl) won't shut up about you guys :P plus, is poni a good reason?

Problem resolved

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Someone https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107370-u10-prime-drop-info/'>posted a topic regarding the new primes added to the void on where they drop. Could prove useful~

(Oh new page :o)

*Note to future applicants: If you have not already done so, please familiarize yourself with the rules and requirements at the first https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-allregioncasual-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/'>post to ease & speed up the invitation process. Thanks! ^^ (Which never ceases to amaze me :\ )

hey i have returned to the clan (on MIA list), sorry been a while been having major issues with comp but all sorted now should be able to get on here more now though

Reinvited. Welcome back, Crusader.

hey guys and girls, i'm coming back from a long hiatus and would enjoy joining a clan

and i'm in the oceanic region, but don't care what ping a play with 

Normally I'd like people to have carefully read the first post...

Well, I will assume you have since I linked you there. :T

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

id love to join. my ign is duhflyingpenguin .

You may have missed some details in the first post.

Do pay attention.  :T

Hi! I would like to join your clan and I was wondering if you still have room for one more person.

IGN: CreepinDeath

Region: NA West

Reason: I want to join a casual clan that is friendly to one another and eager to help each other out. I read the opening post and I feel this clan fits what I'm looking for. I will certainly follow the Creed of CMC.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Hi! I would like to join your clan and I was wondering if you still have room for one more person.

Reason: I want to join a casual clan that is friendly to one another and eager to help each other out. I read the opening post and I feel this clan fits what I'm looking for. I will certainly follow the Creed of CMC.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

lunawaveplz.gif?1Of course we do! Invite sent Creepin, welcome aboard! :D 

Invite me plz and thank you.

lunakiddingmeplz.gif?1 ~ You may have an invite when you demonstrate you've read the rules by providing a simple explanation of who you are and why you want to be in our clan. 

Hello, Exie refered me here by posting in a thread I put up looking for a guild.

In game name is fallenarchangel999, and I'm in the U.S., Midwest region.

I'm not terribly experienced, but I'm always willing to learn and happy to help.

princesslunaummplz.jpg?2~ Hmm.. Alright, seems legit. Welcome aboard Archie!

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Awesomesauce. 

Would you like to be in the clan? <_< 

already have one, a shadow clan of my close friends who are (mostly) bronies

though its pretty dead with 5 active people or so but i dont want to leave it, so i figured i might chill and hang out in here once in a while since this place is more lively

i-i can hang out with you guys, right?

already have one, a shadow clan of my close friends who are (mostly) bronies

though its pretty dead with 5 active people or so but i dont want to leave it, so i figured i might chill and hang out in here once in a while since this place is more lively

i-i can hang out with you guys, right?

Feel free. :T

I'm against merging clans, but if you guys are interested in just having more people to chat with, feel free to come join.

(p.s. rules still count. I think they are fairly fair rules)

wlzwqp.jpgWoah! Nova Pony! Well I certainly don't see why not if you decide to pop in every once 'n awhile. Certainly helps bump the clan thread! I actually used to be in a small clan of friends with around 4/10 active players... After I found out about the CMC we all kinda migrated over one by one. xD

Sorry forgot about this. I blame U10....anyway updated map not much new just 2 cross connectors were swapped out with water gardens.

qCHvHEz.jpg

Again I hope this works right.

Be updating this shortly again I missed stuff. D:

Right New map.

New and Improved map, now with 20% more potato'ey goodness. :D

If I missed something let me know I check back here every hour or so.

Nicely done.

Also, saving it in PNG makes it bigger, but it's also a lot better on quality. (bonus :D)

Archived